Page 142 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 42921321401411421431441521922426421142 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 37854

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

  1. #2821
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Set up as new phone? Doesnt that wipe out our messaging history? So all texts will be gone?
    unfortunately yes. But the trade off in stability will be worth it. Make sure all photos are backed up to iPhoto too..

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-03-31), iRyanKGT (2014-02-04)

  3. #2822
    Quote Originally Posted by UJL View Post
    Thanks H3ATEDSS for helping me with my lockscreen!


    Also wanted to give thanks to those that made this wonderful theme, widget and wallpapers





    Is it possible to make colored status bar icons for Eli7e?
    Is that battery theme for alkaline? What's the name / where's it from? TIA

  4. #2823
    [QUOTE=iryankgt;7005047]E7 ELITE SQUAD CUSTOM AVATARS

    Black bg and orange logo please. Thank you

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to iammarcweezy For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (2014-02-04)

  6. #2824
    Hi everyone

    Fallback in Action now lol

    a little 10 seconds video , looking forward to put it on the phone

    E7 Fallback In Action - YouTube
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-02-04 at 01:40 AM.

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    Heine (2014-02-04), iRyanKGT (2014-02-04), ljimenez0185 (2014-02-04), sethbossfan (2014-02-04), TeddyDiesel (2014-02-04)

  8. #2825
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Hey Bacardi Loading Screens are not working for me .

  9. #2826
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFlegel View Post
    Me right now... Simple, but that's how I roll.

    Attachment 655160

    Here's an alternate e7 iWidget. Just messing with icons. Unzip and move to iWidgets folder, select the "White" icons.


    P.S. Credit to the creators! Thank you all for the amazing work. You guys already know who you are! ����
    Don't take offense but remove that link to my iWidget
    Instead if you want to switch the icons I put in to start give people directions on how to switch them.
    Don't repost my widgets please and thanks

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    C2CA (2014-02-04), H3ATEDSS (2014-02-04), iRyanKGT (2014-02-04), ljimenez0185 (2014-02-04)

  11. #2827
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulltron View Post
    Can someone please make this icon and please change the white background to a silverish grey Tia Attachment 655143
    Please and thank you

  12. #2828
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Hey Bacardi Loading Screens are not working for me .
    you mean the fallback fro the original theme?

    e7 loading screen should work with winterboard,without any issue, if you have issue, just make a backup of your original loading screen folder and than take the Fallback folder and drag it inside var/stash/Themes.Xxx/e7 theme

    respring via winterboard, it should take effect, make sure your theme is a the top of the list in WB

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (2014-02-04), jawonder (2014-02-04)

  14. #2829
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Butte, MT
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,734
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    unfortunately yes. But the trade off in stability will be worth it. Make sure all photos are backed up to iPhoto too..
    Forgot to ask this too, what about PKGBackup? can we restore from that? Or do we need to just reinstall all the tweaks and apps again fresh?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (2014-02-04)

  16. #2830
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    334
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 123 Times in 71 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by UJL View Post
    Thanks H3ATEDSS for helping me with my lockscreen!

    I'm diggin' that battery, man.

  17. #2831
    Theme Modder H3ATEDSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Deerfield Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,031
    Thanks
    918
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 638 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by UJL View Post
    Thanks H3ATEDSS for helping me with my lockscreen!


    Also wanted to give thanks to those that made this wonderful theme, widget and wallpapers






    Is it possible to make colored status bar icons for Eli7e?
    Anytime my man. And yea.. You'd have to pull them all out and edit them via ps. You could run a batch and speed it up

    Whatsup with the icon glare? Is that intentional? Not even applied to all icons.
    Last edited by H3ATEDSS; 2014-02-04 at 01:59 AM.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to H3ATEDSS For This Useful Post:

    Heine (2014-02-04), iRyanKGT (2014-02-04)

  19. #2832
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JohnnyBlueJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    635
    Thanks
    1,321
    Thanked 1,675 Times in 495 Posts

    This is me tonight.
    Simple and so sleek. I love this theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -me-tonight.png  

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnnyBlueJ For This Useful Post:

    Heine (2014-02-04), iRyanKGT (2014-02-04)

  21. #2833
    Theme Modder H3ATEDSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Deerfield Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,031
    Thanks
    918
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 638 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBlueJ View Post
    This is me tonight.
    Simple and so sleek. I love this theme.
    Lookin good

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to H3ATEDSS For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (2014-02-04)

  23. #2834
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    you mean the fallback fro the original theme?

    e7 loading screen should work with winterboard,without any issue, if you have issue, just make a backup of your original loading screen folder and than take the Fallback folder and drag it inside var/stash/Themes.Xxx/e7 theme

    respring via winterboard, it should take effect, make sure your theme is a the top of the list in WB
    The Fallback you post a few days ago is working fine it's the on you just post for Winterboard that's not working .

  24. #2835
    Anyone happen to have the original Fantastical 2 icons?

  25. #2836
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    334
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 123 Times in 71 Posts

    Sports fans.

    Does anyone know the bundle ID and icon name for the sportcenter app that was recently update? I used appinfo but it says "icon file: unknown".

    Also, is there a soundhound icon that I might've missed?

  26. #2837
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    The Fallback you post a few days ago is working fine it's the on you just post for Winterboard that's not working .
    it's the loading icon not the loading page lol the one i posted

    Quote Originally Posted by H1J1NX View Post
    Sports fans.

    Does anyone know the bundle ID and icon name for the sportcenter app that was recently update? I used appinfo but it says "icon file: unknown".

    Also, is there a soundhound icon that I might've missed?
    Bundle name : com.espn.ScoreCenter

    Icon name : [email protected]
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-02-04 at 02:08 AM.

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    H1J1NX (2014-02-04), iRyanKGT (2014-02-04), jawonder (2014-02-04)

  28. #2838

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to H1J1NX For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (2014-02-04), iRyanKGT (2014-02-04)

  30. #2839
    Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    Since you said the magic word, check your inbox

    Scratch that. PMs full. Check twitter.
    Thanks once again. I love being a part of the elite family.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to YaBhoyB For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (2014-02-04)

  32. #2840
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Forgot to ask this too, what about PKGBackup? can we restore from that? Or do we need to just reinstall all the tweaks and apps again fresh?
    PKGBackUp can also save corrupt files and reload them.. Just reload stuff fresh from Cydia. You can always use the "continue queuing" function in the Cydia install window to queue 5-6 tweaks at a time before hitting install.

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (2014-02-04), iRyanKGT (2014-02-04)

Page 142 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 42921321401411421431441521922426421142 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •