Page 1120 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 120620102010701110111811191120112111221130117012201620 ... LastLast
Results 22,381 to 22,400 of 37854

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

  1. #22381
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Learn the same way I did. With code I simply sat and edited mods from people like Junesiphone and Max Pa1n. I asked them for help when I was stuck, Most will prefer to show you how than do it for you. Majority of mods released are based of same code the modders mainly change images and styles in CSS files. Look through them remove code and see what it does add coarser what it does. Always make a copy.

    I knew absolutely nothing about html,CSS,js when I joined Mmi.
    Exactly how I learned... And I still get stuck, but then again I'm relatively new still. Lots and lots of trial and error, swearing at my phone and wanting to throw it across the room etc...

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris_Gold For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2014-04-06), iRyanKGT (2014-04-06)

  3. #22382
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    i'm not pointing you but, this post is for everyone who posting my stuff in a bad quality, and ask people to add something on it.. why not refering my post instead, so they can download and add the status

    i will much appreciate that.. all my walls from any of my posts are linked.. only the preview to show people how it look

    please refer my post or put in a link

    thanks in advance
    Blah, BORING
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-04-06), Darrenrooster (2014-04-07), GRODER (2014-04-06), iMpire (2014-04-06), mejemaka (2014-04-07), P0R7ER (2014-04-06), Pocyahtstu (2014-04-06), s22lane (2014-04-06), Schnedi (2014-04-06), TexasDeltaSig (2014-04-06), Tomme11 (2014-04-06)

  5. #22383
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,261
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 887 Times in 548 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I'm in Virginia.
    Very nice mj my brother lives in Herndon I love it there ,I fly up once a year to visit him it's nice he lives about 25 mind from the White House -which part you and your hubby live in how is he feeling I hope better good day to you and a bless one - and hoe everyone is doing well in eli7e today

  6. #22384
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Learn the same way I did. With code I simply sat and edited mods from people like Junesiphone and Max Pa1n. I asked them for help when I was stuck, Most will prefer to show you how than do it for you. Majority of mods released are based of same code the modders mainly change images and styles in CSS files. Look through them remove code and see what it does add coarser what it does. Always make a copy.

    I knew absolutely nothing about html,CSS,js when I joined Mmi.
    Thanks bro, you've enlightened me. Elite 7 is about sharing but sometimes we gotta learn how to look at code ourselves. The alphas cannot be around to help us all the time. It's a painful process but once we get our head down and just force ourselves to learn we'll eventually succeed. When I first joined Modmyi forums I didn't know how to motivate myself to look at code. Now I do and I will pass down this knowledge to future elites. I love this theme, we're all just here to mod our phones and make it look beautiful so why not learn while we're at it. Everyone here is amazing, alpha team is amazing, Barcadi85 bro, Ryan, Heine, MamaJaay and most of all Rob. Squad up!

    #squad up #elite7 #always learning

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pioneer88 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (2014-04-06), Chris_Gold (2014-04-06), Heine (2014-04-06), iRyanKGT (2014-04-06), MamaJaay (2014-04-06)

  8. #22385
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,716
    Thanks
    21,799
    Thanked 5,737 Times in 1,403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ogkikz View Post
    yeah since day one. thats why i said i agree 100% with Rob. and said all that weird stuff about davincis lol all good.
    but i cant lie i rock some mods but i always keep it original.
    well with all this said hope you peeps have a nice and safe sunday. is 1:48pm here in mex and im about to get some Carne Asada with moms.
    yeah im a moms boy
    laters
    So you really do keep it OG huh? And dam that's muy delicioso!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by silverstang22 View Post
    Wow every day I wake up and try to catch up to the thread I have to sift through 689 posts of bs and drama to find 2 cool posts that have anything to do with the theme. I'm done. I squally just chill in the background read what I need to to figure out how I want to mid my own device, help a person randomly here and there and that's it. I've had every elite theme and I loved them all but all this bs just made me no longer want to be a part if it. The bad thing is Bars just lost a long time customer and he really has nothing to do with it. You guys are ridiculous. Not all of you obviously but if the shoe fits...
    BUH BYE, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Let's be real, all of you whining about having to sift through drama, man up. If you leaving Elite because of some dumb ish like that, then clearly this ain't the right choice for you.

    Good luck on your future endeavors...
    Last edited by iRyanKGT; 2014-04-06 at 09:56 PM.

  9. #22386
    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    Thanks bro, you've enlightened me. Elite 7 is about sharing but sometimes we gotta learn how to look at code ourselves. The alphas cannot be around to help us all the time. It's a painful process but once we get our head down and just force ourselves to learn we'll eventually succeed. When I first joined Modmyi forums I didn't know how to motivate myself to look at code. Now I do and I will pass down this knowledge to future elites. I love this theme, we're all just here to mod our phones and make it look beautiful so why not learn while we're at it. Everyone here is amazing, alpha team is amazing, Barcadi85 bro, Ryan, Heine, MamaJaay and most of all Rob. Squad up!

    #squad up #elite7 #always learning
    Yeah probably too long too read lol
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    pioneer88 (2014-04-06)

  11. #22387
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,716
    Thanks
    21,799
    Thanked 5,737 Times in 1,403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    I've seen this a few times since this afternoon.

    I have a suggestion it's might be crazy but those saying this constantly should probably learn to do some of this stuff themselves. Majority who share have learnt everything they know since joining now its your turn
    EYYY BEST ADVICE I've heard ALL day Gunny. We all started somewhere. And the way we did that was to ask questions in a learning fashion.

    Not Gimme Gimme Gimme. I mod my own stuff for personal use and don't post. So I don't wanna hear the naysayers on that "why don't you contribute" vibe.

    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    Thanks bro, you've enlightened me. Elite 7 is about sharing but sometimes we gotta learn how to look at code ourselves. The alphas cannot be around to help us all the time. It's a painful process but once we get our head down and just force ourselves to learn we'll eventually succeed. When I first joined Modmyi forums I didn't know how to motivate myself to look at code. Now I do and I will pass down this knowledge to future elites. I love this theme, we're all just here to mod our phones and make it look beautiful so why not learn while we're at it. Everyone here is amazing, alpha team is amazing, Barcadi85 bro, Ryan, Heine, MamaJaay and most of all Rob. Squad up!

    #squad up #elite7 #always learning
    Thanks for the kind words brother. Do know that we are all here to help.

    But at the end of the day, it'd be better to teach a man to fish than to catch the fish for him. Gotta teach y'all how to survive out there hah

    I know you got the message. SQUAD UP!👊
    Last edited by iRyanKGT; 2014-04-06 at 10:02 PM.

  12. #22388
    Livin the iPhone Life rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFlegel View Post
    Sure, make some and share them 😉

    I'm working on some things and I know others are too. Please try and be patient to cook a feast you have to prepare the meal first👌✌️
    It's just disappointing to see the thread so littered.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rjr1124 For This Useful Post:

    Chris_Gold (2014-04-06), iMpire (2014-04-06), Just Dummy (2014-04-06)

  14. #22389
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Blah, BORING
    if you don't have something interresting to say, just don't talk.. that would be more intelligent and quote me for no reason


    get over it.. and stop the drama.. just step back.. and keep quiet
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-04-06 at 10:14 PM.

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    bgattis (2014-04-07), iRyanKGT (2014-04-06), Just Dummy (2014-04-06), taykiin (2014-04-07), Titi19 (2014-04-06)

  16. #22390
    Using the word littered suggests you are calling my posts rubbish.

    That a little rude lmao
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    GRODER (2014-04-06)

  18. #22391
    Livin the iPhone Life rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Using the word littered suggests you are calling my posts rubbish.

    That a little rude lmao
    I didn't even say anything about you or your posts. I'm talking about the 100+ pages of people arguing and pointing fingers.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to rjr1124 For This Useful Post:

    Schnedi (2014-04-06)

  20. #22392
    Haha was a jk nvm
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  21. #22393
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Using the word littered suggests you are calling my posts rubbish.

    That a little rude lmao
    you learned how to code, mod, and create stuff.. now time for you to learn how to respect people, and stop talking that your better than anyone else.

    your post was retarded honetly

    peace and love now

  22. #22394
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    if you don't have something interresting to say, just don't talk.. that would be more intelligent and quote me for no reason


    get over it.. and stop the drama.. just step back.. and keep quiet
    Lol and you are forever saying "I don't care you don't affect me"

    Looks like I did

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    you learned how to code, mod, and create stuff.. now time for you to learn how to respect people, and stop talking that your better than anyone else.

    your post was retarded honetly

    peace and love now
    My post had correct spelling.

    WARNING he lacks a sense of humour. BEWARE
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    GRODER (2014-04-06), mejemaka (2014-04-07), P0R7ER (2014-04-06)

  24. #22395
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Lol and you are forever saying "I don't care you don't affect me"

    Looks like I did
    trust me this is internet, dosent affect in my personal life lool, i just dont give a **** about negative comments and posts, i replied to defend myself

    i didnt even quote you on the first place and start this s*it

  25. #22396
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    trust me this is internet, dosent affect in my personal life lool, i just dont give a **** about negative comments and posts, i replied to defend myself

    i didnt even quote you on the first place and start this s*it
    Why so personal if I didn't affect you? If I was a pussy I'd report your post as I believe you broke forum rules. Seeing as your a sensitive soul I won't go that route.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    mejemaka (2014-04-07), P0R7ER (2014-04-06), Pocyahtstu (2014-04-06)

  27. #22397
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    196
    Thanked 165 Times in 75 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Antoine31 View Post
    not my original clock image, got it from deviantart and modded it for iphone. credit to Schnedi for the .css https://www.dropbox.com/s/b0uco9prhw...k%20widget.zip
    Thanks for this. Appreciate the work. Is it possible to us this as a simple loading screen. What I am looking for is just a loading screen with my choice of background with the flip-clock on it. Used to have this on Elite6 theme & loved it. Would be cool to bring it back.
    Thanks

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonay For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (2014-04-06)

  29. #22398
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Why so personal if I didn't affect you? If I was a pussy I'd report your post as I believe you broke forum rules. Seeing as your a sensitive soul I won't go that route.
    good for you, stay strong lool

  30. #22399
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    good for you, stay strong lool
    BLAH, Boring
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    GRODER (2014-04-06), P0R7ER (2014-04-06)

  32. #22400
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    196
    Thanked 165 Times in 75 Posts

    Clean & Simple

    -photo.png

    -bziimgp.png
    -photo-1.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bonay; 2014-04-06 at 10:42 PM.

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bonay For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (2014-04-06), It's Mi (2014-04-09)

Page 1120 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 120620102010701110111811191120112111221130117012201620 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •