Page 1119 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 119619101910691109111711181119112011211129116912191619 ... LastLast
Results 22,361 to 22,380 of 37854

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

  1. #22361
    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    Schnedi
    #he who must not be named because it's disrespectful to bars

  2. #22362
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1396810678.098633.jpg who knows how to get this 3D effect on status bar ??? HELP !

  3. #22363
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonay View Post
    LOVE THE FLIP-CLOCK! Can you share?
    Could you share both walls, the SB widget(s) and that jelly lock button? Much appreciated

  4. #22364
    i want to write something but i have no words....

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (2014-04-06)

  6. #22365
    Quote Originally Posted by Israel Reyes View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1396810678.098633.jpg who knows how to get this 3D effect on status bar ??? HELP !
    Need to buy a 3d printer bro it's the only way
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-04-07), Heine (2014-04-06), iRyanKGT (2014-04-06), pioneer88 (2014-04-06)

  8. #22366
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    It's what this community has been about for a long time now. These massive posts with all the do gooder stuff just makes it a little funner for us that are involved in the so called "drama"
    Do people even read what you write anymore?! Lool just playin we've come to expect it from you by now tho gunny 😉🙊

    At least u have a sense of humor 👍

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris_Gold For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (2014-04-06)

  10. #22367
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFlegel View Post
    Do people even read what you write anymore?! Lool just playin we've come to expect it from you by now tho gunny 😉🙊

    At least u have a sense of humor 👍
    I couldn't care less tbh I'm not here to entertain you minions. I'm GOLD I do as I please
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    Chris_Gold (2014-04-06), iRyanKGT (2014-04-06), pioneer88 (2014-04-06)

  12. #22368
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    176
    Thanked 139 Times in 63 Posts

    Wow every day I wake up and try to catch up to the thread I have to sift through 689 posts of bs and drama to find 2 cool posts that have anything to do with the theme. I'm done. I squally just chill in the background read what I need to to figure out how I want to mid my own device, help a person randomly here and there and that's it. I've had every elite theme and I loved them all but all this bs just made me no longer want to be a part if it. The bad thing is Bars just lost a long time customer and he really has nothing to do with it. You guys are ridiculous. Not all of you obviously but if the shoe fits...

  13. #22369
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    I couldn't care less tbh I'm not here to entertain you minions. I'm GOLD I do as I please
    Now all you need is an evil kitty in your lap... Oh and please hold your pinky up to your mouth when you say those type of things 😉😂

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris_Gold For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (2014-04-06)

  15. #22370
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstang22 View Post
    Wow every day I wake up and try to catch up to the thread I have to sift through 689 posts of bs and drama to find 2 cool posts that have anything to do with the theme. I'm done. I squally just chill in the background read what I need to to figure out how I want to mid my own device, help a person randomly here and there and that's it. I've had every elite theme and I loved them all but all this bs just made me no longer want to be a part if it. The bad thing is Bars just lost a long time customer and he really has nothing to do with it. You guys are ridiculous. Not all of you obviously but if the shoe fits...
    You're better of out of it then. I'll happily donate your missing $4 to bars for his next release if you promise to stay away.
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 2014-04-06 at 09:11 PM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    Heine (2014-04-06), iRyanKGT (2014-04-06), pioneer88 (2014-04-06)

  17. #22371

  18. #22372
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,407
    Thanks
    3,451
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

    Sifting...sifting...sifting...ah something Eli7e looks interesting...sifting...sifting...
    Sound about right? No wonder H3mp hasn't been here in awhile either. I'm not robs oldest follower by far, but I appreciate his dedication and talent. The amount of love and respect in this theme and (typically) this forum makes it a place to come and literally feel involved and helped as well as helpful in our own ways.
    Peace and try and stay Eli7e my brothers.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2014-04-06), iRyanKGT (2014-04-06), Papichulo74 (2014-04-06)

  20. #22373
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnedi View Post
    LS MnMi




    LS MiNaS



    open the HTML and change the words "hoy es"


    LS LadoS

    Where are the files for these widgets? Thanks

  21. #22374
    Livin the iPhone Life rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    This is crazy are we ever gonna see more shares and mods?!

  22. #22375
    Quote Originally Posted by rjr1124 View Post
    This is crazy are we ever gonna see more shares and mods?!
    I've seen this a few times since this afternoon.

    I have a suggestion it's might be crazy but those saying this constantly should probably learn to do some of this stuff themselves. Majority who share have learnt everything they know since joining now its your turn
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (2014-04-06), pioneer88 (2014-04-06)

  24. #22376
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    I've seen this a few times since this afternoon.

    I have a suggestion it's might be crazy but those saying this constantly should probably learn to do some of this stuff themselves. Majority who share have learnt everything they know since joining now its your turn
    Can you share how to do some of this stuff ourselves?

  25. #22377
    Quote Originally Posted by rjr1124 View Post
    This is crazy are we ever gonna see more shares and mods?!
    Sure, make some and share them 😉

    I'm working on some things and I know others are too. Please try and be patient to cook a feast you have to prepare the meal first👌✌️

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris_Gold For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (2014-04-06), TeddyDiesel (2014-04-06)

  27. #22378
    Quote Originally Posted by Israel Reyes View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1396810678.098633.jpg who knows how to get this 3D effect on status bar ??? HELP !
    i'm not pointing you but, this post is for everyone who posting my stuff in a bad quality, and ask people to add something on it.. why not refering my post instead, so they can download and add the status

    i will much appreciate that.. all my walls from any of my posts are linked.. only the preview to show people how it look

    please refer my post or put in a link

    thanks in advance

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (2014-04-06)

  29. #22379
    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    Can you share how to do some of this stuff ourselves?
    Learn the same way I did. With code I simply sat and edited mods from people like Junesiphone and Max Pa1n. I asked them for help when I was stuck, Most will prefer to show you how than do it for you. Majority of mods released are based of same code the modders mainly change images and styles in CSS files. Look through them remove code and see what it does add coarser what it does. Always make a copy.

    I knew absolutely nothing about html,CSS,js when I joined Mmi.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-04-07), Chris_Gold (2014-04-06), EricB78 (2014-04-06), Heine (2014-04-06), iRyanKGT (2014-04-06), JohnnyBlueJ (2014-04-06), ogkikz (2014-04-06), pioneer88 (2014-04-06)

  31. #22380
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Thespikie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tienen, Belgium
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 77 Times in 58 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Lot of peeps asking me for my LS mod on twitter I said to myself let me go hook up my peeps here on mmi too



    Download Here

    Note there are no weather bgs youll need to select bg from settings/wallpaper reason is cuz when you use weather bgs the slider top,bottom and camera grabbers all reflect the wallpaper underneath the weather image it doesnt match and it annoys the crap out of me lol also you can turn off/on animations in config and touch forecast works if you use lockhtml3

    Credit of course for any and all mods of uniAW to Ian and Dacal always!
    Thanks for the LS, but I want the to reverse the date and month. Like 6 April and not April 6
    Many thanks.
    Last edited by Thespikie; 2014-04-06 at 09:37 PM.

Page 1119 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 119619101910691109111711181119112011211129116912191619 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •