Page 1102 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 102602100210521092110011011102110311041112115212021602 ... LastLast
Results 22,021 to 22,040 of 37854

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

  1. #22021
    I don't like to be teased… I assume you don't either.. I will try my best to deliver this to your phones properly ASAP..

    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    What's good fam - hope all is well brotha - all good here in JAX - beach chillin, slow sippin, and getting ready for the Gator game tonight - sorry Noles ha
    #boom

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Heine (2014-04-05), iRyanKGT (2014-04-05), map1978 (2014-04-05), Papichulo74 (2014-04-05), prymeh (2014-04-05), rjr1124 (2014-04-05)

  3. #22022
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,716
    Thanks
    21,799
    Thanked 5,737 Times in 1,403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    What's good fam - hope all is well brotha - all good here in JAX - beach chillin, slow sippin, and getting ready for the Gator game tonight - sorry Noles ha
    Haha sounds like the business no doubt! Stuck at the office, but weather is wet out. Would much rather be out working on the car. Hey, they may not be my favorite team in the league, but you know haha

    Did you get my PM?

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2014-04-05), Heine (2014-04-05), map1978 (2014-04-05)

  5. #22023
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,256
    Thanks
    2,135
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    Figured out my problem with groovylock i get kicked into safe mode if i use it with a passcode,am i the only person this happens to ? thanks
    When I used GL I was able to use a passcode
    Might be a different tweak bro

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to map1978 For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2014-04-05), Heine (2014-04-05), iRyanKGT (2014-04-05)

  7. #22024
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,716
    Thanks
    21,799
    Thanked 5,737 Times in 1,403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Subaruim View Post
    Dam that looks good
    Thank Durben and Bars

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2014-04-05), Heine (2014-04-05), Subaruim (2014-04-05)

  9. #22025
    Afterhours looks unbelievable! That's like the SONIC BOOM right there! <~ no I'm not making a Street Fighter reference... Well I guess I could be lol!

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris_Gold For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2014-04-05), Heine (2014-04-05), iRyanKGT (2014-04-05), Papichulo74 (2014-04-05)

  11. #22026
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,716
    Thanks
    21,799
    Thanked 5,737 Times in 1,403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFlegel View Post
    Afterhours looks unbelievable! That's like the SONIC BOOM right there! <~ no I'm not making a Street Fighter reference... Well I guess I could be lol!
    Dam we got Batman and Guile in here?!?! Which other Elites are living under the cover of darkness and assuming false identities to mask themselves from the public eye? lol

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

    Chris_Gold (2014-04-05), Darka5sa5sin (2014-04-05), Heine (2014-04-05), JohnnyBlueJ (2014-04-05), rjr1124 (2014-04-05)

  13. #22027
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,256
    Thanks
    2,135
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    Haha sounds like the business no doubt! Stuck at the office, but weather is wet out. Would much rather be out working on the car. Hey, they may not be my favorite team in the league, but you know haha

    Did you get my PM?
    Thanks bro! Just got the PM
    Appreciate that foreal

    Big Rob - appreciate you brotha - keep killin the game

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to map1978 For This Useful Post:

    Heine (2014-04-05), iRyanKGT (2014-04-05)

  15. #22028
    raaj I know you aint stirring 'em up again.. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    Thanks bro! Just got the PM
    Appreciate that foreal

    Big Rob - appreciate you brotha - keep killin the game
    my pleasure brother.. sip on playboy

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Heine (2014-04-05), iRyanKGT (2014-04-05), map1978 (2014-04-05)

  17. #22029
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    raaj I know you aint stirring 'em up again.. :P



    my pleasure brother.. sip on playboy
    😂😂😂😂

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (2014-04-05)

  19. #22030
    I donated and purchased elite7 because it is by far one of the "DOPEST" themes my eyes have ever witness.. I joined the mmi community to learn more about it.. See others work and to help or get help on how to make my I device the best of my liking.. Over the past few weeks I've downloaded some of the best work from all of you guys (too many names to name) and I want to thank you all for that you know who you are and I really appreciate those that took the time out to actually help me when I had questions... Including BARS who I'm following on my twitter account.. So with that being said I hope we can get back on track in this Elite7 thread and keep it respectful.. Stay humble guys

    Much love and respect
    Thank you

  20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DamianR For This Useful Post:

    1jono (2014-04-05), barsoverbeats (2014-04-05), broflok (2014-04-06), Chris_Gold (2014-04-05), co.ag.2005 (2014-04-06), Heine (2014-04-05), iRyanKGT (2014-04-05), ljimenez0185 (2014-04-06), P0R7ER (2014-04-05), TeddyDiesel (2014-04-05), UMAR88 (2014-04-06)

  21. #22031
    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    When I used GL I was able to use a passcode
    Might be a different tweak bro
    I used semi restore to delete all tweaks then just tested groovylock but does like my passcode bro

  22. #22032
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,716
    Thanks
    21,799
    Thanked 5,737 Times in 1,403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianR View Post
    I donated and purchased elite7 because it is by far one of the "DOPEST" themes my eyes have ever witness.. I joined the mmi community to learn more about it.. See others work and to help or get help on how to make my I device the best of my liking.. Over the past few weeks I've downloaded some of the best work from all of you guys (too many names to name) and I want to thank you all for that you know who you are and I really appreciate those that took the time out to actually help me when I had questions... Including BARS who I'm following on my twitter account.. So with that being said I hope we can get back on track in this Elite7 thread and keep it respectful.. Stay humble guys

    Much love and respect
    Thank you
    Ya boy Bars does it all for Elites like you brother! That look of amazement and wonder on your faces when he drops that fire... that's what it's all about for him. Trust me, if he had it his way, y'all would be suited and booted for free. Of course, Bars' wife would murder him if that day ever came lmao! Gotta pay the bills and feed the kids right?

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

    Heine (2014-04-05)

  24. #22033
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianR View Post
    I donated and purchased elite7 because it is by far one of the "DOPEST" themes my eyes have ever witness.. I joined the mmi community to learn more about it.. See others work and to help or get help on how to make my I device the best of my liking.. Over the past few weeks I've downloaded some of the best work from all of you guys (too many names to name) and I want to thank you all for that you know who you are and I really appreciate those that took the time out to actually help me when I had questions... Including BARS who I'm following on my twitter account.. So with that being said I hope we can get back on track in this Elite7 thread and keep it respectful.. Stay humble guys

    Much love and respect
    Thank you
    I love this. thank you.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Chris_Gold (2014-04-05), Heine (2014-04-05), iRyanKGT (2014-04-05)

  26. #22034
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I love this. thank you.
    You're welcome bro..

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to DamianR For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (2014-04-05)

  28. #22035
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    used for locating something, or blowing something off the map.
    for the later of the two I prefer something more like this.. once is the goal..

    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2014-04-05 at 09:31 PM.

  29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (2014-04-05), Belinda82 (2014-04-05), broflok (2014-04-05), Heine (2014-04-05), iRyanKGT (2014-04-05)

  30. #22036
    Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    Ya boy Bars does it all for Elites like you brother! That look of amazement and wonder on your faces when he drops that fire... that's what it's all about for him. Trust me, if he had it his way, y'all would be suited and booted for free. Of course, Bars' wife would murder him if that day ever came lmao! Gotta pay the bills and feed the kids right?
    Ha my wife would too.. Have to feed our family by any means necessary ya know

    I'm all for supporting for a good cause 😊
    Last edited by DamianR; 2014-04-05 at 09:24 PM.

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DamianR For This Useful Post:

    Heine (2014-04-05), iRyanKGT (2014-04-05)

  32. #22037
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,256
    Thanks
    2,135
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

    It started as a sunny day at the beach, but then it got super dark and ninja like out of nowhere


  33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to map1978 For This Useful Post:

    broflok (2014-04-05), Dexy88 (2014-04-06), Heine (2014-04-05), iRyanKGT (2014-04-05), Megagizmo89 (2014-04-05), Pocyahtstu (2014-04-06)

  34. #22038
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianR View Post
    I donated and purchased elite7 because it is by far one of the "DOPEST" themes my eyes have ever witness.. I joined the mmi community to learn more about it.. See others work and to help or get help on how to make my I device the best of my liking.. Over the past few weeks I've downloaded some of the best work from all of you guys (too many names to name) and I want to thank you all for that you know who you are and I really appreciate those that took the time out to actually help me when I had questions... Including BARS who I'm following on my twitter account.. So with that being said I hope we can get back on track in this Elite7 thread and keep it respectful.. Stay humble guys

    Much love and respect
    Thank you
    ^ this is what it's all about! Keeps people like me and everyone else striving to bring it with everything we got! 👍👊

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris_Gold For This Useful Post:

    Heine (2014-04-05), iRyanKGT (2014-04-05)

  36. #22039
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    used for locating something, or blowing something off the map.
    for the later of the two I prefer something more like this.. once is the goal..

    +1 and then some

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (2014-04-05), iRyanKGT (2014-04-05)

  38. #22040
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    used for locating something, or blowing something off the map.
    for the later of the two I prefer something more like this.. once is the goal..
    always sharp brother 👊 people like to play with my post 😂 and make fun of it

  39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    Heine (2014-04-05), iRyanKGT (2014-04-05)

Page 1102 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 102602100210521092110011011102110311041112115212021602 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •