Page 1076 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 7657697610261066107410751076107710781086112611761576 ... LastLast
Results 21,501 to 21,520 of 37854

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

  1. #21501
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Some nice stuff here.

    User Interface Designer
    Thanks Luft! appreciate this
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    Just Dummy (2014-04-04)

  3. #21502
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    i edited my post , i just check and look at the icons 23/24/25 there size are 128x128 and those icons are wierd lol
    Nice find, that is weird. I've never actually had those images appear in the widget, but I found a similar image for 23 and 24 and made it 256x256, but what is #25? Is that freezing rain or just frigid conditions?

    -23-24.png

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (2014-04-04)

  5. #21503
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Athens, Greece, Greece
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 25 Times in 7 Posts

    can u share signal bar and zeppelin

    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #21504
    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Nice find, that is weird. I've never actually had those images appear in the widget, but I found a similar image for 23 and 24 and made it 256x256, but what is #25? Is that freezing rain or just frigid conditions?
    what is wierd.. that those image doesn't fit the other icons lmaoo.. the #25 i'm not sure what condition can be, i need to check

  7. #21505
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    what is wierd.. that those image doesn't fit the other icons lmaoo.. the #25 i'm not sure what condition can be, i need to check
    Apparently that set was missing a few icons and someone added whatever they had lying around lol.

  8. #21506
    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Apparently that set was missing a few icons and someone added whatever they had lying around lol.
    hahah might be true lool 😂😂

  9. #21507
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JohnnyBlueJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    635
    Thanks
    1,321
    Thanked 1,675 Times in 495 Posts

    What is up brothers and sisters!! Been on a hiatus for 3 days and took an hour to catch up the thread! For old times sake....

    Squad up????????

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JohnnyBlueJ For This Useful Post:

    broflok (2014-04-04), Chris_Gold (2014-04-04), co.ag.2005 (2014-04-04), YaBhoyB (2014-04-04)

  11. #21508
    Good morning guys. Its me for today.

    Thank you brother Barcadi and guys worked for us

    I would love to buy it on Cydia if it available someday, for sure !

    You guys awesome :-x .

    Love E7 every day :-x
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't think of yourself as an UGLY PERSON.
    Think of yourself as a BEAUTIFUL MONKEY !

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to John Le For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (2014-04-04)

  13. #21509

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iVidski23 For This Useful Post:

    boostnsubaru (2014-04-05), crazyn (2014-04-04), Dexy88 (2014-04-04), Jupp (2014-04-04), MamaJaay (2014-04-04)

  15. #21510
    I've been at this for a couple of hours now but I can't figure it out. I've themed the phone icon on the Springboard but I want to theme the Settings icon for the mobile phone. The settings icon is is a black phone but I can't for the life of me find where it is. I went through the "MobilePhone" folder in iFile and deleted ALL instances of the black phone icon but when I clear cache and respring through iCleaner the black icon is still there in the settings app. Can anyone please tell me how to theme the phone icon in the settings app, I would be so grateful.

    Thanks in advance.

  16. #21511
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,261
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 887 Times in 548 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jusephe71 View Post
    belongs to the iWidgets Pack sch3 in cydia by schnedi And actvated by lockhtml3
    Ty jusephe and also a lot of thanks as well to Schnedi and thanks for your help also to everyone For there sharing and guys and ladies I will get there lol by the way I just want to thank those for sharing to me and others and I mean all I know tall put a lot of work into modding I want to thank all -right now I'm on and off here been at home on a traumatic injury at work I had 2 weeks ago but getting better each day - just want to show my appreciation to everyone and hope all have a blessed day and night and where ever you are thanks again

  17. #21512
    Quote Originally Posted by iVidski23 View Post
    TGIF..

    simple and clean today

    Can you please share the wallpaper bro

  18. #21513
    Quote Originally Posted by John Le View Post
    Good morning guys. Its me for today.

    Thank you brother Barcadi and guys worked for us

    I would love to buy it on Cydia if it available someday, for sure !

    You guys awesome :-x .

    Love E7 every day :-x
    What do you use to upload pictures?

  19. #21514
    iPhoneaholic iVidski23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 323 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyn View Post
    Can you please share the wallpaper bro
    sure

    imgur: the simple image sharer

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to iVidski23 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2014-04-04)

  21. #21515
    Quote Originally Posted by cerber24 View Post
    Jona can u share widget ls?
    You can share your status bar icons?

  22. #21516
    Quote Originally Posted by iVidski23 View Post
    TGIF..

    simple and clean today

    where can I get that status bar?

  23. #21517
    iPhoneaholic iVidski23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 323 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    where can I get that status bar?
    - solstice alkaline battery in cydia
    - squarrow signal & wifi By Schnedi : https://app.box.com/s/dtfgrf8aeamnpjsr4dni
    - dBar zeppelin By dBar

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to iVidski23 For This Useful Post:

    dapes (2014-04-04)

  25. #21518
    Quote Originally Posted by iVidski23 View Post
    - solstice alkaline battery in cydia
    - squarrow signal & wifi By Schnedi : https://app.box.com/s/dtfgrf8aeamnpjsr4dni
    - dBar zeppelin By dBar
    what about your JellyLock hander ?

    Quote Originally Posted by iVidski23 View Post
    - solstice alkaline battery in cydia
    - squarrow signal & wifi By Schnedi : https://app.box.com/s/dtfgrf8aeamnpjsr4dni
    - dBar zeppelin By dBar
    and Iconomatic theme you use pls
    Last edited by vjdennis77; 2014-04-04 at 07:11 AM.

  26. #21519
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick1337 View Post
    I've been at this for a couple of hours now but I can't figure it out. I've themed the phone icon on the Springboard but I want to theme the Settings icon for the mobile phone. The settings icon is is a black phone but I can't for the life of me find where it is. I went through the "MobilePhone" folder in iFile and deleted ALL instances of the black phone icon but when I clear cache and respring through iCleaner the black icon is still there in the settings app. Can anyone please tell me how to theme the phone icon in the settings app, I would be so grateful.

    Thanks in advance.
    I don't think it'll change.. Half of my icons are themed but when it shows up in the settings or notification center it shows the original icons
    Last edited by DamianR; 2014-04-04 at 07:35 AM.

  27. #21520
    Oh ok. Does yours show a black phone icon in the settings app? I never even had the black as the springboard icon it was always the stock gray. I don't even know where the black phone logo is because I have since deleted all traces of the black logo from the mobilephone bundle and it's still there in the settings app. Has me dumbfounded.

Page 1076 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 7657697610261066107410751076107710781086112611761576 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •