Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: miWeather for GroovyLock

Quote Originally Posted by alfox View Post
    i dont get it bro.done with uninstall/reinstall but still v1 from cydia just shows black screen but v6 direct from u and other weather files works well..
    It's the same thing

i dont get it bro.done with uninstall/reinstall but still v1 from cydia just shows black screen but v6 direct from u and other weather files works well..
    What version of GroovyLock do you have? The one from cydia?

Do you respring?

iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Thanks

i have the version 1.0.1-1 groovylock the one you gave me

Ok I have the one from cydia. Go get it.

I've tried every setting and I can't break it. Hold LS in memory has no effect on changing the code.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-22 at 08:05 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

alfox (2014-01-22)

I had a question about widgetweather tweak...I tried searching for it on cydia and I didn't find it. As you know... In the groovylock app it says I needed to enable widgetweather. Is this necessary to have? I have an iphone 4 running ios 7.0.4

I had problems getting miweatheri4 to work...it was showing a milky white screen and then a black screen. For some reason now though...it's working and I keep locking it and unlocking it to make sure it stays the same. I'm wondering if it was just turning black because it's taking longer to load? After I leave it alone...and touch home button it pops up correctly. My weather code is working fine.

Also I don't have any themes in winterboard activated at the moment BUT If I do end up having something... what do I need to do to make sure the themes don't have info.plist and how do i fix it if they do have it? Do I just delete it?

I just want to make sure I have the right tools/tweaks It needs to work properly.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jenkneelind For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-01-22)

This lockscreen does not need Widget Weather. Why the developers decided to put that there I dunno..

Library/Themes/YourTheme/info.plist is where it is located. You can rename this info.plist to say infob.plist then it will not break GroovyLock. (A winterboard update should fix this)

Loading should not be an issue on a 4s. Are you on an i4? I know when I had my i4 with iOS7 I could barely swipe pages without huge lag.

I see you said you had an i4, sorry i'm a bit tired and not reading through. This may be a loading issue.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-22 at 08:23 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

jenkneelind (2014-01-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    I deleted that repo. Cuz I exceed limits. Oo
    What's Zotd repo addy?

Quote Originally Posted by Itzhiss View Post
    I deleted that repo. Cuz I exceed limits. Oo
    What's Zotd repo addy?
    You should have deleted the pirate repo's and not macciti. shame shame.

ZodTTD & MacCiti Source

This lockscreen does not need Widget Weather. Why the developers decided to put that there I dunno..
    So I won't worry about WW then.

Library/Themes/YourTheme/info.plist is where it is located. You can rename this info.plist to say infob.plist then it will not break GroovyLock. (A winterboard update should fix this)
    Great good to know where to find the location. Since I am running an i4, I realize there will be some lag...it's to be expected. I tell you what though, can't wait for my upgrade.

Thank you for you response.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jenkneelind For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    You should have deleted the pirate repo's and not macciti. shame shame.

ZodTTD & MacCiti Source
    It's not about pirating. Yes 2 repos I have do pirate stuff. But there some things that those repo have that you can't get on other repos. I'll won't be first to say it but yes when was you get I use to pirate. But tjen I learned about this community and the hard work that goes into everything.
    So again for those repos flaws not shame I. Me shame on them. I still support you devs

And June look at my purchases quite a few are tjere from you bud ImageUploadedByModMyi1390376632.916326.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1390376641.730436.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1390376650.014513.jpg
    Last edited by Itzhiss; 2014-01-22 at 08:44 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Itzhiss For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Itzhiss View Post
    It's not about pirating. Yes 2 repos I have do pirate stuff. But there some things that those repo have that you can't get on other repos. I'll won't be first to say it but yes when was you get I use to pirate. But tjen I learned about this community and the hard work that goes into everything.
    So again for those repos flaws not shame I. Me shame on them. I still support you devs
    I appreciate that! I know a few "friends" that did the same thing, and I agree shame on them. You deleted one great repo that you miss a lot of great stuff from. I would install these things you need, then uninstall the repo. If an update comes you can always add it back Macciti is a default repo for a reason.

We'll didn't want you to think I was some ****. You know me from twits so yeah. But I choose lesser of evils for me Zotd repo was mostly ringtones and stuff that didn't really interest me. Eh. Adding it back now. Lol

Thanks

bro june i got busy awhile ago while unlocking some samsung phones for my customers.

now im free again and ready to fix my phone.i un installed groovylock including the miweather v1.0. cross fingers bro.hope this time it will work

Ok now after un install/re install here it is.but without edit of weather location

ImageUploadedByModMyi1390380227.906124.jpg
    Last edited by alfox; 2014-01-22 at 09:43 AM.

bro june i got busy awhile ago while unlocking some samsung phones for my customers.

now im free again and ready to fix my phone.i un installed groovylock including the miweather v1.0. cross fingers bro.hope this time it will work

Ok now after un install/re install here it is.but without edit of weather location

ImageUploadedByModMyi1390380227.906124.jpg
    and after?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,325 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    Really nice LS .... your battery indicator is nice...from what theme is it?
    Alkaline

http://repo.fortysixandtwo.com/

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

20. The Following User Says Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2014-01-22)

Thanks

At last done editing
    Blur effect removed
    Sunrise/sunset resized
    Weather location/celcius edited

All done and fully working.and i found the bug thats causing the blackscreen.😁

In editing the code for your location be careful not to put a space between:

" RPXX0037" = wrong
    "RPXX0037" = right

ImageUploadedByModMyi1390381451.050336.jpg

Now i can rest.hahaha tnx bro june for this great LS.waiting for the option to use my own wallpaper.😁

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

alfox (2014-01-22), Dexy88 (2014-01-22), Shaka_Paka (2014-01-23)

Thanks

me too bro...hehehehe

June possible to always get forecast on screen? also can you share your wifi and signal bars??
    ---------
    iPhone 5S lastest iOS

Thanks

Just loving it,, is great!! ,, I got it working but how can I get the forecast?? Thanks!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Hey June, i have V6 you sent me via email and i'm now seeing miWeather in cydia which is the same one i've got. Are you gonna link my cydia account at some point ?.

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast