Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
Results 661 to 670 of 670

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: miWeather for GroovyLock

  1. #661
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Dunno what to suggest. Maybe you have a GroovyLock issue. Try to reinstall it or something.
    Okay! It is weird.

  2. #662
    Quote Originally Posted by glacius7 View Post
    Okay! It is weird.
    I give up! It is not working with 8.1.1 Firmware. I tried what you told me but no luck.

  3. #663
    Default miWeather for GroovyLock
    I can guarantee it works on 8.1. Why it doesn't for you I have no clue. Does any GroovyLock work?

  4. #664
    You say you donated. I assume if you donated (which was months ago) you had to install the miWeather 8 manually. This could be the issue as you may have not put the file where you need. I sent every donator an email requesting their cydia number and added them to cydia(much easier to install) and easy way for them to keep up with updates.

    If you donated and installed manually then email me the paypal receipt and your cydia number. I will add it so you can download in cydia therefore we know for sure it's installed correctly.

  5. #665
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 201 Times in 153 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    You say you donated. I assume if you donated (which was months ago) you had to install the miWeather 8 manually. This could be the issue as you may have not put the file where you need. I sent every donator an email requesting their cydia number and added them to cydia(much easier to install) and easy way for them to keep up with updates.

    If you donated and installed manually then email me the paypal receipt and your cydia number. I will add it so you can download in cydia therefore we know for sure it's installed correctly.
    pm sendt

  6. #666
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,774
    Thanks
    1,608
    Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,051 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by glacius7 View Post
    I give up! It is not working with 8.1.1 Firmware. I tried what you told me but no luck.
    I am running 8.1.1 on my 6+ with no issues whatsoever
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1417897685.797592.jpg

  7. #667
    8.3 iPhone 6+ I have the San Francisco font installed through BytaFont 2 but MiWeather is displaying a serif font which is not being used anywhere else on my phone, any ideas?

  8. #668
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmills87 View Post
    8.3 iPhone 6+ I have the San Francisco font installed through BytaFont 2 but MiWeather is displaying a serif font which is not being used anywhere else on my phone, any ideas?
    Depending on what version you have, the font was Advent Pro. You would need to change Advent Pro to font-family: 'helvetica' or font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; I think.

  9. #669
    Can anyone tell me if they have the miWeather cydget 9 working I am on iPhone 6 9.0.2 and been trying for weeks but can't get the Weather Walls to work Time and Temp work fine any help would be Great love the Theme Thanks !!!

  10. #670
    Quote Originally Posted by kelcel View Post
    Can anyone tell me if they have the miWeather cydget 9 working I am on iPhone 6 9.0.2 and been trying for weeks but can't get the Weather Walls to work Time and Temp work fine any help would be Great love the Theme Thanks !!!
    Can anyone tell me if they have the miWeather cydget 9 working I am on iPhone 6 9.0.2 and been trying for weeks but can't get the Weather Walls to work Time and Temp work fine any help would be Great love the Theme Thanks !!!

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •