Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: miWeather for GroovyLock

June
    Any chance on making this work on the rMini

Thanks

Thanks to mcooper, I found the solution to the white box issue:

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post6992802

I am very happy now!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SamLowry For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-02-07)

I would give half my life to make this work

The location is always showing Fowler.. I tried my code London and other cities, no matter what I change value to, its always Fowler (Colorado?).. please help me!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ffarouki View Post
    I would give half my life to make this work

The location is always showing Fowler.. I tried my code London and other cities, no matter what I change value to, its always Fowler (Colorado?).. please help me!
    Did you follow June's instructions to change the number 1 to 2 for "outside of the US" where it says to do so?

**Update**

I installed ConceptLS hoping this would fix the location problem.. it didn't.. actually made things worse, now I got the black screen everyone's talking about Seriously I'm gonna cry I'm tired. Uninstalled ConceptLS and Cydget. Then uninstalled Miweather and re-installed it but now the black screen persists.. thoughts anyone how to fix blackscreen and change location successfully?

No :/ I read as much as I could from the 29 pages until my eyes itched but didn't seem to have caught that.. too late now, I messed things up now I have the black screen! please help me.

I now found it.. the 1 and 2! Wish it came half-hour earlier hehe now I have the black screen to reckon with first..
    Last edited by ffarouki; 2014-02-07 at 03:29 AM.

I deleted ALL the info.plist files in WB and rebooted, reinstalled the theme, reinstalled WB, deleted Cydget and ConceptLS (which is when problem started) still black screen!!!!!!! My Alizhe weather is working fine but this no. Dunno what else to do?

I refuse to go to bed until I figure this out and it's 4AM

Black screen everyone is talking about?

Go to cydget, press reset. Go to miWeather enter 38671 as the weather code. Let me know what it says. This isn't as difficult as your making it.

What code are you using?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

ffarouki (2014-02-07)

I deleted cydget altogether.. Where do I out that code in location? Thanks for helping me, you're in London too I assume I know it's late :/

I deleted cydget altogether.. Where do I out that code in location? Thanks for helping me, you're in London too I assume I know it's late :/
    where do you change the code? wth I thought you just said you entered other cities?? Reinstall cydget... This is where you messed up

12. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

ffarouki (2014-02-07)

Yes, I do was just confirming because code didn't have any letters.

Yes, I do was just confirming because code didn't have any letters.
    It is my zip code, one that I know works. I'll ask again. which code are you using?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

ffarouki (2014-02-07)

It is showing black screen after a clean re-install, even with default code it downloads with.. but I tried Boston, MA and London UKXX0085

First install it worked functionally, but couldn't change city because I didn't know/notice the world var 1 or 2.. i tried installing conceptLS and that's when it seemingly conflicted with something else and everything went to hell and got the black screen.

It has nothing to do with the world. You were given the wrong instructions.

If you follow my instructions we can get this done with..

Install ConceptLS open the menu press reset

18. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

ffarouki (2014-02-07)

With your code, still black screen. I also renamed all info.plist files in stash and then I deleted them.. nothing.

At that point, I un-installed Cydget (don't use them) and tried to un-install and re-install WB.

Funny thing is if I try to un-install GroovyLock, it says to remove Alizhe with it but not MiWeather..

Im going to quit replying if you do not do what I say.

http://junesgraphics.blogspot.com/20...l#.UvRb3HddU38

Here is the update. and the page you should have read.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

ffarouki (2014-02-07)

Ok installing ConceptLS again now.. working as fast as i can bear with me. But P.S it doesn't run well for some reason, it is what got me the black screen to begin with.. alright will update you with what happens.

It runs fine on my device.

It gave you the black screen because you set the wrong location. The location set in ConceptLS works for miWeather too.

If you set the wrong location in one it sets wrong location in both.

Also explains here http://junesgraphics.blogspot.com/20...l#.UvRb3HddU38

So do as I say, install conceptLS go to menu, click reset.

Which now I dunno if that will work. First you say it showed only fowler, now you say it shows black screen..
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-07 at 05:15 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

ffarouki (2014-02-07)

Oh wow.. it came back! Last thing *sigh* it says Southaven but I'm in London? Anything I should do manually? Either way thank you so much you've helped me plenty

Oh wow.. it came back! Last thing *sigh* it says Southaven but I'm in London? Anything I should do manually? Either way thank you so much you've helped me plenty
    var sCityCodes = "UKXX0085";

edit the weather.js

27. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

ffarouki (2014-02-07)

Finally! I don't know how to thank you enough! Thank you! What a trip that was, I usually am not that thick/slow but too much fiddling around got me lost.. When I first installed ConceptLS it was very messed up, but that 'reset' advice sorted it out brought back everything!

Thank you again! I promise to continue buying everything you put forward in gratitude. I hope you have a pleasant evening.

PS I am assuming all those info.plist files I deleted in WB I won't miss them right?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ffarouki For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-02-07)

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast