Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: miWeather for GroovyLock

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    There is nothing I can do about the stock wallpaper showing. This has everything to do with your device performance and GroovyLock. 10 pages is really nothing to read through, that would take only a few minutes.

The expect dry conditions for the next six hours. If your weather code is set correctly it should give you the correct weather. I can not help you with this unless you post your location so I can see the error and reference it. The first post explains the process of finding the weather code and setting it.

/////////////

If I have helped you please use the thanks button. (meant for everyone not you directly)

Something i'm working on for ConceptLS

Load any #GroovyLock with #ConceptLS from the Lockscreen! by June (JunesIphone) on Mobypicture
    WOW! June this looks fantastic...go on earth do u keep comin up with awesome but conveniant stuff man!?!?

I'm just now catching up from iOS6. Things I've done on iOS6 kinda blow this stuff out of the water, but the theming platforms for lockscreens have changed drastically in iOS7.

To answer your question. Over 5 years of experience Plus I am a user too, I know features I would like, and turns out many like these features too.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-01-31), catalyst7 (2014-01-30), mejemaka (2014-02-13)

I really like this LS - but I also have an annoying font issue that I see has not been resolved yet. Nothing to do with Bytafont. The font randomly changes from the lovely, modern sans-serif ultralight stock font to some unattractive serif font (like Times or something). I know a respring takes care of this, but I want it not to happen at all in the first place - I did not purchase this LS for a serif font. Has a solution been found, anybody know?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

add this to the css

Code:
    #RainInfo{
      position: absolute;
      top:180px;
      left:0px;
      width: 320px;
      text-align: center;
      font-size: 14px;
      color: white;
      z-index: 2;
      display:none;

}
    Curious why the correct info is not showing. I've viewed the page source and compared it with your weather js but it's only left me with a few less hairs from scratching my head.

Quote Originally Posted by canard111 View Post
    I really like this LS - but I also have an annoying font issue that I see has not been resolved yet. Nothing to do with Bytafont. The font randomly changes from the lovely, modern sans-serif ultralight stock font to some unattractive serif font (like Times or something). I know a respring takes care of this, but I want it not to happen at all in the first place - I did not purchase this LS for a serif font. Has a solution been found, anybody know?
    I will remove the font and it will be updated. Its not like this issue is getting overlooked if that is what you are getting at.

Go to reddit and view Saurik's profile. You can see this is a known issue and has nothing directly to do with miWeather. Therefore is the reason I have not removed this font yet. I am hoping it gets resolved just as the info.plist has.

If you are tired of this issue then go into the css delete the font I used and the font displayed. this is at the very top

Quote Originally Posted by catalyst7 View Post
    Curious why the correct info is not showing. I've viewed the page source and compared it with your weather js but it's only left me with a few less hairs from scratching my head.
    Post your location
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-31 at 12:05 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

canard111 (2014-01-31), mejemaka (2014-02-13)

Thanks

Post your location
    Hi June, that was in reference to the #RainInfo not working. USAL0107 at the moment. Below is a snippet from the web page source. iPhone continually states dry conditions over the next six hours contrary to what the web page shows. The dry conditions must be what prints to the iPhone if it does not receive the data below. I'm stumped. It's a real nice feature of your theme that I would like to get working but it's not a deal breaker if I don't. Thanks

Code:
    <div class="wx-data-part wx-first ">
    <h6 class="wx-label">Next 6 Hours:</h6>
    <p class="wx-text">Clear with temperatures reaching the upper 20s. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
    <a class="" href="/weather/hourbyhour/graph/Clanton+AL+35046:4:US" from="today_1" title="">Hourly Details</a></p>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Me at the moment!! Loving this!! Attachment 653326

Thanx June

Are u talking about the blur effect on the wallpaper? If so here's a shot of where its at...Attachment 653327

Hope that helps
    Do you mind sharing that wall is beautiful. Tia

Hi June, that was in reference to the #RainInfo not working. USAL0107 at the moment. Below is a snippet from the web page source. iPhone continually states dry conditions over the next six hours contrary to what the web page shows. The dry conditions must be what prints to the iPhone if it does not receive the data below. I'm stumped. It's a real nice feature of your theme that I would like to get working but it's not a deal breaker if I don't. Thanks

Code:
    <div class="wx-data-part wx-first ">
    <h6 class="wx-label">Next 6 Hours:</h6>
    <p class="wx-text">Clear with temperatures reaching the upper 20s. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
    <a class="" href="/weather/hourbyhour/graph/Clanton+AL+35046:4:US" from="today_1" title="">Hourly Details</a></p>
    </div>
    Here is what the weather widget is pulling. This is the direct url from your code pulling when will it rain.

http://wxdata.weather.com/wxdata/mob...s&cb=XmlFeedCB

When will it rain is at the very bottom. I figure that this would update accordingly, but I guess that isn't the case. I can pull the narrative forecast but it is just that a forecast, not current conditions. The NowHirad is current, but it doesn't work outside the US. I will try to figure something out..

Actually looking at the old code I wrote for miWeather Cydget this is what I did.

Code:
    // Check json before writing varible. Canada Does not have NowHirad

try {

jsons = ("{" + json.NowHirad.phrase + "}");

}

catch (exception) {

var getNowHirad =  "no";

html.push('<div class="extendeddesc">' + str + '</div>');

jsons = null;}

if(getNowHirad != "no"){

html.push('<div class="extendeddesc">' + json.NowHirad.phrase + '</div>');

}
    The str was butchered down to create for outside US specifically for Canada.

Code:
    str = str.replace("key", "")

str = str.replace("class", "")

str = str.replace("narrativeForecast", " ")

str = str.replace("validDate", " ")

str = str.replace("dayPart", " ")

str = str.replace("Today", " ")

str = str.replace("phrase", " ")

str = str.replace(/[\.,-\/#!$%\^&\*;:"{}=\-_`~()]/g,"")

str = str.slice(20, 147);

str = str.split('icon');

str = str[0];
    I'm pretty sure i'll go this route again, although a bit messy it did the job correctly.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-31 at 06:32 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

catalyst7 (2014-01-31)

Thanks

Here is what the weather widget is pulling. This is the direct url from your code pulling when will it rain.

http://wxdata.weather.com/wxdata/mob...s&cb=XmlFeedCB

When will it rain is at the very bottom. I figure that this would update accordingly, but I guess that isn't the case. I can pull the narrative forecast but it is just that a forecast, not current conditions. The NowHirad is current, but it doesn't work outside the US. I will try to figure something out..

Actually looking at the old code I wrote for miWeather Cydget this is what I did.

Code:
    // Check json before writing varible. Canada Does not have NowHirad

try {

jsons = ("{" + json.NowHirad.phrase + "}");

}

catch (exception) {

var getNowHirad =  "no";

html.push('<div class="extendeddesc">' + str + '</div>');

jsons = null;}

if(getNowHirad != "no"){

html.push('<div class="extendeddesc">' + json.NowHirad.phrase + '</div>');

}
    The str was butchered down to create for outside US specifically for Canada.

Code:
    str = str.replace("key", "")

str = str.replace("class", "")

str = str.replace("narrativeForecast", " ")

str = str.replace("validDate", " ")

str = str.replace("dayPart", " ")

str = str.replace("Today", " ")

str = str.replace("phrase", " ")

str = str.replace(/[\.,-\/#!$%\^&\*;:"{}=\-_`~()]/g,"")

str = str.slice(20, 147);

str = str.split('icon');

str = str[0];
    I'm pretty sure i'll go this route again, although a bit messy it did the job correctly.
    I like it. In the meantime, I had just replaced WhenWillItRain standardPhrase with NowHirad phrase. It's updating and I'm not traveling to Canada anytime soon. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by APOTL View Post
    Do you mind sharing that wall is beautiful. Tia
    Sure here ya go
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391151224.134015.jpg

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

APOTL (2014-01-31), mejemaka (2014-02-13)

[QUOTE=June'sIphone;7000964]

"Go to reddit and view Saurik's profile. You can see this is a known issue and has nothing directly to do with miWeather. Therefore is the reason I have not removed this font yet. I am hoping it gets resolved just as the info.plist has.

If you are tired of this issue then go into the css delete the font I used and the font displayed. this is at the very top"

*** end quote ***

June, thank you - do you mean delete all this:

@font-face {
    font-family: 'fonts';
    src: url('../../weather/font/walkway.ttf');
    font-style: normal;

}

What will happen if I do that? And should I replace it with anything?

I waded through much of Saurik's stuff on Reddit and didn't find anything related to this. I don't really use Reddit, though, so it's possible I don't know how exactly to look.

Many thanks.
    Last edited by canard111; 2014-02-01 at 09:47 AM.

i cant seem to get my wallpaper full screen it stops 1"'from the bottom any ideas??

Quote Originally Posted by ukie21 View Post
    i cant seem to get my wallpaper full screen it stops 1"'from the bottom any ideas??
    Get a wallpaper 640x1136

Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Thanks bro! Bless!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Batts13 View Post
    Im still trying to get the status bar from theme 69! I cant figure it out...i went to the thread on here and its over 117 pages long! LOL

It comes with June's beta theme. You donate the 2.99 then I reckon he sends a download link for the beta via email or at least I hope he does since I just donated. lol
    I'm sure this is off topic but have to say the signal/wifi items from this theme are very nice. Very talented designer! They look great on my old 4s. One thing that would make my status bar complete would be to have the battery themed like the 69 Blue signal strength indicator with the number for percent. I would be willing to pay for it as I'm sure many others would. At the moment, I'm using one of the many circular variations but as mentioned, it would be complete if it matched the 69 Blue signal indicator. Anywhoo, Thanks June for all the great designs!

Could someone please tell me or send me to a link on how to change the user.png wallpaper on miWeather. I have iFile and have copied a picture but I can not find any way to paste it in to the file location on miWeather or how to use it to replace the existing png.
    I have read the instructions on page 1 of this thread so I know what I am suppose to do but I can find no options/way to do it.
    I have googled this request but just keep getting non-relevant links to what I want to do.
    I am a newbie so please have patience.
    Thank you in advance - tom

Quote Originally Posted by trclocke View Post
    Well worth the purchase, thanks for this.

Question - could this, in theory, support transparent pngs to overlay the default lockscreen wallpaper instead of having to use full-screen .jpgs for weather conditions? Or would that be beyond groovylock's capabilities?

Edit: is there a string I can edit somewhere to make the 5day forecast on by default?

Edit 2: Thanks for making the CSS so easy to follow, much appreciated!
    Attachment 652201
    Hellllp!!! How did you do this?! I've been trying to modify it, but I'm lost and getting frustrated!

Can, anyone, anyone, I've tried reading through them all. But I'm an idiot and need a simple explanation to a couple of these questions:
    1. How to have my regular wallpaper as the background?
    2. Is there anyway I can get rid of the sunrise/sunset/later today/feels like/dew/the "expect dry conditions..."/ stuff? All I want is the current weather, and the four day forecast on my wallpaper? Please! I paid for this and feel that a little help from June himself would be amazing. Thank you.

Ps. Somebody, anybody, HELP!!

THANK YOU!!!!!
    Last edited by d_alonso; 2014-02-02 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by d_alonso View Post
    Hellllp!!! How did you do this?! I've been trying to modify it, but I'm lost and getting frustrated!

Can, anyone, anyone, I've tried reading through them all. But I'm an idiot and need a simple explanation to a couple of these questions:
    1. How to have my regular wallpaper as the background?
    2. Is there anyway I can get rid of the sunrise/sunset/later today/feels like/dew/the "expect dry conditions..."/ stuff? All I want is the current weather, and the four day forecast on my wallpaper? Please! I paid for this and feel that a little help from June himself would be amazing. Thank you.

Ps. Somebody, anybody, HELP!!

THANK YOU!!!!!
    First post answers most of these questions.

I'm sure this is off topic but have to say the signal/wifi items from this theme are very nice. Very talented designer! They look great on my old 4s. One thing that would make my status bar complete would be to have the battery themed like the 69 Blue signal strength indicator with the number for percent. I would be willing to pay for it as I'm sure many others would. At the moment, I'm using one of the many circular variations but as mentioned, it would be complete if it matched the 69 Blue signal indicator. Anywhoo, Thanks June for all the great designs!
    These will be done soon for tweak Alkaline. I have already done 400 images, but the dev has changed the naming convention and how they are displayed. It will be included with 69 Blue iOS7

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...61-69-122.html
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-02 at 04:07 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

catalyst7 (2014-02-02)

Thanks

That's great news for sure. Thanks

June, I was asking about the font issue on the GroovyLock thread and Simon had this comment:

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Doesn't June host some of his elements in his lockscreens from his server? Could that have something to do with it if internet connection isn't that great?
    What do you think - is there something to that?

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast