Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: miWeather for GroovyLock

iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Thanks

good pm bro june.since we dont have thread for Alizhe LS for groovylock i just wanna ask a question to you and i hope its ok to post it here.

its regarding the windspeed.can we change it from "mph" to "kph"? coz here in the phillipines were using kilometers per hour instead of miles per hour.hope you can help me and tia.more power

Quote Originally Posted by alfox View Post
    good pm bro june.since we dont have thread for Alizhe LS for groovylock i just wanna ask a question to you and i hope its ok to post it here.

its regarding the windspeed.can we change it from "mph" to "kph"? coz here in the phillipines were using kilometers per hour instead of miles per hour.hope you can help me and tia.more power
    Yes I have talked with Ted about it. I will have to write a conversion script for mph to kph. I hope to do this tonight too. Here is the thread btw. https://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-new-skins-themes-launches/834080-alizhe-ls-groovylock.html

3. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

alfox (2014-01-28)

hey,

since the last update, i cannot find anymore the blur factor. is it still in weather.js with another name or somewhere else?

thanks

I'd like to request day names above the forecast icons. Thanks!

Me at the moment!! Loving this!! ImageUploadedByModMyi1390926598.000971.jpg

Thanx June

Quote Originally Posted by Mishaaa View Post
    hey,

since the last update, i cannot find anymore the blur factor. is it still in weather.js with another name or somewhere else?

thanks
    Are u talking about the blur effect on the wallpaper? If so here's a shot of where its at...ImageUploadedByModMyi1390926722.834333.jpg

Hope that helps
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-01-28 at 06:55 PM.

Default theme
    Finally now lockscreen with status bar icons...edited and combined miweather + 69 theme all from bro june...im so much luving this phone....D

Attachment 652223

I dont want to bother June to much...so i thought i would ask you! LOL

How did you get the 69 status bar and i cant find the line to edit to remove the blur or how to use my own wallpaper....

Many thanks and your phone looks great and June your themes are AWESOME!!

Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Me at the moment!! Loving this!! ImageUploadedByModMyi1390926598.000971.jpg

Thanx June

Are u talking about the blur effect on the wallpaper? If so here's a shot of where its at...ImageUploadedByModMyi1390926722.834333.jpg

Hope that helps
    yeah thanks thats it i guess. didnt look in the .css file

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mishaaa For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-01-28)

I saw that line to remove the blur, but it ended with 5.px instead of 0.4

I'll remove this line then

Thanks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts13 For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-01-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Batts13 View Post
    I saw that line to remove the blur, but it ended with 5.px instead of 0.4

I'll remove this line then

Thanks
    I noticed u asked about the wifi & signal bars...u can only get them by donating to junesiphone via his 69 blue theme forum here on modmyi (search for winterboard 69) as of now...it's still only beta so not available in cydia yet for ios7 but once u donate he will send u a link to install also u will have to run theme currently he has not got them separated for individual use.

As for how to use your own wallpaper...u need to go into the miweather file u will see a user.png file (delete that) paste your image here & rename it user.png then u will need to go into .js file of miweather where is says user wall "no" change that to say yes...save, done exit then respring your phone for changes
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-01-28 at 08:21 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

Batts13 (2014-01-29)

Has anyone tried or know how to keep the forecast in view at all times. Tried a few things but no luck.

iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Partie View Post
    Has anyone tried or know how to keep the forecast in view at all times. Tried a few things but no luck.
    open your weather.js file inside miweather folder. goto var/mobile/library/Groovylock/miweather/weather

then on the top part look for this code

var StickForecast="no"
    just change that to "yes" then save the edited file then respring.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to alfox For This Useful Post:

Partie (2014-01-29)

open your weather.js file inside miweather folder. goto var/mobile/library/Groovylock/miweather/weather

then on the top part look for this code

just change that to "yes" then save the edited file then respring.
    Awesome! You have been thanked!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Partie For This Useful Post:

alfox (2014-01-29)

Thanks for all the hard work June. Loving this still:
    -image.png
    Last edited by tdauss; 2014-01-29 at 07:18 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to tdauss For This Useful Post:

Batts13 (2014-01-29)

Been working with Saurik this evening/morning, and he has fixed the info.plist problem!!!! Go update, and read the changelog for more.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

alfox (2014-01-29), Boots (2014-01-29), pnunez1310 (2014-01-29)

iPhone? More like MyPhone vectraopc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tdauss View Post
    Thanks for all the hard work June. Loving this still:
    -image.png
    Where Can I download the wifi icon and the other ? THX

24. The Following User Says Thank You to vectraopc For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-01-29)

Quote Originally Posted by vectraopc View Post
    Where Can I download the wifi icon and the other ? THX
    Those are also from the amazing work of June... See the first post in this thread for how to get them

26. The Following User Says Thank You to tdauss For This Useful Post:

grrr, dumb board editor deleted all my post, so.

Guys any help appreciated, can someone tell me how to remove the small image from the bottom of the lockscreen for this widget. I have edited the js and css files to customise my setup but can't see where to remove the image. <sorted> I simply renamed the icon folder to no icons resprung and no more image, can alway change it back if needed.

For those with font issues:
    Download your chosen font from the web or from your font directory on your pc if you use a 3rd party program like iFunbox.

Install the font (usually a truetype font - .ttf) into //var/mobile/Library/GroovyLock/miWeather/weather/font directory

open weather.css file from //var/mobile/Library/GroovyLock/miWeather/weather/css

in the first group of commands change walkway.tff to your chosen installed font save the file then
    respring

@font-face {
    font-family: 'fonts';
    src: url('../../weather/font/walkway.ttf');
    font-style: normal;
    TIA

Reb
    Last edited by rebeluk; 2014-01-29 at 04:37 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to rebeluk For This Useful Post:

Looks like the most recent version of Alizhe gets installed to var/mobile/library/Groovylock (lowercase library folder gets created in var/mobile), as opposed to the uppercase Library folder that was already there.

Also this little misalignment issue is slightly annoying. Anyway to get city name, time, temperature, and weather description all left-aligned?
    -2014-01-29-10.24.17.png

Quote Originally Posted by willryan42 View Post
    Looks like the most recent version of Alizhe gets installed to var/mobile/library/Groovylock (lowercase library folder gets created in var/mobile), as opposed to the uppercase Library folder that was already there.

Also this little misalignment issue is slightly annoying. Anyway to get city name, time, temperature, and weather description all left-aligned?
    -2014-01-29-10.24.17.png
    Alizhe thread

https://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-new-skins-themes-launches/834080-alizhe-ls-groovylock.html

Whoops! sorry about that. I think i got here from the link on your site, should've noticed that no one else was talking about Alizhe here...

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast