Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: miWeather for GroovyLock

Quote Originally Posted by spqrguymontag View Post
    Does anyone know of a way to get the lockscreen to display longer?
    install HiddenSettings7, Turn on "Prevent Screen Dim". If you respring or reboot, this setting is gone, though. Just turn it off and on again and you can admire your lockscreen as long as you like.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tcm1998 For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2014-01-26)

Quote Originally Posted by DanOptic View Post
    Ok so just bought miweather cydget and cant find where to chsnge weather location?
    Please

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DanOptic For This Useful Post:

dReAdLoKdEmOn (2014-01-27)

When my 3g and wifi is off, miWeather crashes to safemode. The reason for this (I THINK) is the reference to animate.js, so I moved that locally and changed the line in LockBackground.html to ...

<script src="weather/js/animate.js"></script>

Now, it doesn't crash, but the screen turns black, because "dunno.jpg" is one black surface. I wanted to change dunno.jpg with my own background, but some how the picture is zoomed in so I can only see a quarter of the picture. I have no idea what's causing this behaviour. When I set the "userWall=yes" and use the SAME picture, it looks fine.

Does anyone have any idea what causes this weird behaviour?

this is the image I'm trying to use:
    dunno.jpg

and this is a screenshot of the result.

-screenshot.png

Quote Originally Posted by gpallen1 View Post
    I got everything working on my Retina Mini except for needing the hi-res images. The current images only fill approximately 25% of the screen (top left starting at 0,0)

Is there a place where I can find 2048x1536 versions of the images to replace the default ones?
    Completely working? If you sent it, I can make the 50 weather images. No problem. Just upgraded the mini to 7.0.4 havent jailbroke yet. Hopefully get to that soon.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Krima (2014-01-28)

Sometimes it shows another background from the icon folder first (not my own wallpaper and with no blur) before the one it should be (i set blur=2pix) for about 2 seconds when i press the power button
    Last edited by zhouyld; 2014-01-26 at 11:21 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zhouyld For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-01-26)

Quote Originally Posted by zhouyld View Post
    Sometimes it shows another background from the icon folder first (not my own wallpaper and with no blur) before the one it should be (i set blur=2pix) for about 2 seconds when i press the power button
    You can turn all icons off by putting display:none; on it's CSS.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Krima (2014-01-28), mcooper (2014-01-27), zhouyld (2014-01-26)

Default miWeather on the iPad rMini
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Completely working? If you sent it, I can make the 50 weather images. No problem. Just upgraded the mini to 7.0.4 havent jailbroke yet. Hopefully get to that soon.
    The only thing that isn't quite right is when the lock screen flips from portrait to landscape. I haven't felt like messing with it enough to try and get that working. The main visual thing I care about at the moment is getting the proper resolution wallpaper images.

Here's what it looks like currently. IMG_0001.jpg

I'll email you with the changes I made.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gpallen1 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-01-27)

MiWeather is amazing IMO.
    Simply beautiful.
    Just another great addition to the large selection that JunesGraphics has to offer.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to otiswhuff For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-01-27)

Quote Originally Posted by alfox View Post
    Hello everyone.i just wanna share another great creation of june.

Miweather cydget : Tested and working with ip5s ios704

Bro june i tweaked some parts like font changed and resizing the fonts plus other stuff.

Thanks alot for ur creation bro.and now our iphone looks even better.

P.s. Is it possible to have 1 wallpaper just like what we did with with miweather for groovylock?tnx bro

Attachment 652890
    Attachment 652891
    Attachment 652892
    How did you change weather location? Cant find it at all

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DanOptic For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DanOptic View Post
    How did you change weather location? Cant find it at all
    Open ifile go to Library/Themes/miWeather/weather/js/weather.js Open this file.
    At the top you will see instructions.

Change

var sUnit = "s"; // m for celcius s for fareinheit

var TwentyFourHourClock = "false"; //Set to true for 24hr false to 12hr.

var sCityCodes = "38671"; //weather code or zip code. Find from weather.com look in url.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to alfox For This Useful Post:

Strange behaviour:
    running 0bscure7 as theme and Groovylock miWeather.
    Now I changed to Jaku icons and miWeather disappears, even after reboot.

How can an icon theme has influence on a weather widget?

Any idea what is going on?

PS: i5 ios 7.0.4 evAsion 1.0.4

Quote Originally Posted by tcm1998 View Post
    When my 3g and wifi is off, miWeather crashes to safemode. The reason for this (I THINK) is the reference to animate.js, so I moved that locally and changed the line in LockBackground.html to ...

Now, it doesn't crash, but the screen turns black, because "dunno.jpg" is one black surface. I wanted to change dunno.jpg with my own background, but some how the picture is zoomed in so I can only see a quarter of the picture. I have no idea what's causing this behaviour. When I set the "userWall=yes" and use the SAME picture, it looks fine.

I kind of solved it, but still no idea WHY it does what it does.

I turned of the #IconToday section in the css with display:none. Now it shows correctly. So the problem must be in that section instead of the #HourlyIcon scetion that I suspected first. Eventhough the hourlyicon section contains a very suspicious -webkit-transform:scale(1.2).

Why would there be TWO objects that both are full screen and full opacity and both get assigned some icon from the forcast. Feels like one of the two will always be completely hidden.

Atleast it shows what I want now and I'll probably remove all code related to the IconToday.

Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,243 Times in 694 Posts

Hi June loving the lock screen. Just wanted to ask is this lock screen gps ( I am using widget weather and since it has my location built in already ) or do I have to enter the woeid to set my location where I am I live in Hialeah fl and it shows something else. I dont know if you answered this for other people. Sorry if I am asking again

ImageUploadedByModMyi1390839846.612810.jpg

I do not implement GPS currently sorry.

Edit the code as per the first post explains.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Krima (2014-01-28), otiswhuff (2014-01-27), pnunez1310 (2014-01-27)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alfox View Post
    Open ifile go to Library/Themes/miWeather/weather/js/weather.js Open this file.
    At the top you will see instructions.

Change

var sUnit = "s"; // m for celcius s for fareinheit

var TwentyFourHourClock = "false"; //Set to true for 24hr false to 12hr.

var sCityCodes = "38671"; //weather code or zip code. Find from weather.com look in url.
    So I have it installed, but there is no "miweather" under Library/Themes/miWeather/....any reason why it wouldn't be there or where else it might be?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Krima (2014-01-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Read the first post!
    So your first post has instructions on how to change the location of miWeather Cydget?? Huh, I didn't know you posted that. Funny that so many post would ask how to change it if it was indeed posted first...obviously the question i asked was in reference to the post that your boy alfox posted about miWeather Cydget, not GroovyLock.

June, like i have said before, we all understand what stress takes place when you create a new tweak. But when people come to this thread for help and most of your replies have anger behind them, it doesn't seem right. You clearly didn't read my post entirely. Sorry if asking someone else a question made you mad.

Quote Originally Posted by tcm1998 View Post

this is the image I'm trying to use:
    dunno.jpg

and this is a screenshot of the result.

-screenshot.png
    I was able to solve the "black screen" issue when my wifi and 3g were turned off by replacing the "dunno.jpg" with a transparent image instead of black! (see attached file, just delete the original "dunno.jpg" and replace it with this one!) ---------------------)-dunno.png(------------------- (transparent picture here!)
    Last edited by palucool; 2014-01-27 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dReAdLoKdEmOn View Post
    So I have it installed, but there is no "miweather" under Library/Themes/miWeather/....any reason why it wouldn't be there or where else it might be?
    Same as me i dont have miweather under themes, looked everywhere i can think of

Quote Originally Posted by dReAdLoKdEmOn View Post

Previous user gave you bad info. It is not in Themes.

"INSTRUCTIONS!!!!
    You set your weather via var/mobile/Library/GroovyScreen/miWeather/Weather/weather.js at the top!"

-From first post

edit: Although directions say "Groovyscreen" it is actually Groovylock" and .js is at the bottom for me not the top.
    Last edited by Steve11; 2014-01-27 at 06:51 PM.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve11 For This Useful Post:

dReAdLoKdEmOn (2014-01-28)

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast