Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: miWeather for GroovyLock

Those signal bars are badass and I want them! The LS looks nice too, but at the same time it feels like there's too much on the LS at once for me. Good job though!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anhtuanle84 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-01-25)

Quote Originally Posted by mondaykiz View Post
    yes, im dowloaded from cydia.
    Here are some pics of path u need using ifunbox
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1390622614.407768.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1390622633.158692.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1390622653.448202.jpg

Make sure uve gone copied yer wallpaper so u can paste it into the file & change name
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-01-25 at 05:09 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

mondaykiz (2014-01-25)

Is running this murdering anyone else's battery? Mine goes down significantly, I don't know if there any options I can change to resolve this. I would love to continue running this.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mymonkeyballs For This Useful Post:

dReAdLoKdEmOn (2014-01-27)

If you guys are curious about Cydgets here is a Modmyi Thread

http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...l-cycript.html

Quote Originally Posted by mymonkeyballs View Post
    Is running this murdering anyone else's battery? Mine goes down significantly, I don't know if there any options I can change to resolve this. I would love to continue running this.
    I am plugged in all day so someone else will have to cue in on this one. I do not expect anything to be causing battery issues though.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-25 at 06:06 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2014-01-26), Krima (2014-01-28), mymonkeyballs (2014-01-25)

I have not noticed any battery drain running this.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Phillies20 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Mines fine all day I run games and listen to music at work and after 12 hour shift. I might be below 50%

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    If you guys are curious about Cydgets here is a Modmyi Thread

http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...l-cycript.html

I am plugged in all day so someone else will have to cue in on this one. I do not expect anything to be causing battery issues though.
    with cydget updated, will we soon see conceptLS on ios 7 or possible to use miWeather with cydget ?

Quote Originally Posted by blkmini View Post
    with cydget updated, will we soon see conceptLS on ios 7 or possible to use miWeather with cydget ?
    I have been working on both tonight. So far so good. Had to make a few changes but I have ConceptLS setup to change zip, 12/24hr, Celsius/Fahrenheit, open apps from the Lockscreen, and choose Wallpaper with absolutely no code editing.

I have sent to a few of my testers and swiping was to difficult with a moving Lockscreen, so I just got done implementing touch controls for ConceptLS. It's coming along great, so glad to have it back on my device.

The swipe features are still present, but for advanced users only I believe.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

blkmini (2014-01-25), Boots (2014-01-25), Dexy88 (2014-01-26), Krima (2014-01-28), mcooper (2014-01-25)

I have no massive battery drainage here!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

I have sent you an email. I have an i4 device
    Last edited by Itsandyip; 2014-01-25 at 01:36 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

The package that controls the lockscreens is Cydgets by Saurik. I do have miWeather Cydget up now that works with it.

You can purchase it or wait for it to be further update. As of now there are some alignment issues and the windmills aren't spinning.

I'll be up all night tonight working on ConceptLS and hopefully I will get to miWeather Cydget.
    Can't wait for a stable lock screen .

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

June not sure which one to buy miWeather Cydget or ConceptLS.. is miWeather Cydget exactly same as the Groovylock version?
    ---------
    iPhone 5S lastest iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    June not sure which one to buy miWeather Cydget or ConceptLS.. is miWeather Cydget exactly same as the Groovylock version?
    I recommend both.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

This sucks. Bought miweather for groovylock a few days ago. Now you start developing for cydget.
    How about us groovylock users?

Quote Originally Posted by Bomans View Post
    This sucks. Bought miweather for groovylock a few days ago. Now you start developing for cydget.
    How about us groovylock users?
    I have 3 lock screens to use with GroovyLock what the hell? Do you not understand touch is a key function for me to make way better lockscreens?

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    No it is not.

http://youtu.be/cspzVhsmz28
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-25 at 08:14 PM.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2014-01-26), Krima (2014-01-28), Om3r (2014-01-25)

Nice... when we can get miWeather Cydget... for now im fine with miWeather for Groovylock but the problem is Font keep changing.. i know it's not an issue with miWeather but still i need to respire each time..
    ---------
    iPhone 5S lastest iOS

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Om3r For This Useful Post:

canard111 (2014-01-30)

Sorry if this has already addressed, but I don't feel like reading through 20 pages of thread. If it has been addressed direct me to that page and I'll read it lol. Anyway I'm having an issue where my stock LS Wallpaper pops in for a second or two just before miWeather loads. It's annoying and gives my phone and the theme a very glitchy feel. Any help is appreciated plz and Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by gpallen1 View Post
    Any chance this awesome tweak will become available for the iPad 3/4/5/Air and/or Mini Retina?
    I will try to do this, as far as when I have no idea.
    I got everything working on my Retina Mini except for needing the hi-res images. The current images only fill approximately 25% of the screen (top left starting at 0,0)

Is there a place where I can find 2048x1536 versions of the images to replace the default ones?

Ok so just bought miweather cydget and cant find where to chsnge weather location?

Default miweather for IPAD rmini
    June -- first of all, I'd like to thank you for an excellent job on the miweather cydget for I5. Everyone who has seen it is really amazed.
    I was hoping you would implement the same for the Ipad rmini.

thanks in advance

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrickgerry For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-01-26), Om3r (2014-01-26)

Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast