Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 670

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: miWeather for GroovyLock

  1. #361
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 50 Times in 31 Posts

    If you rename the font in the fonts directory for miweather, it will take on whatever font you have set in Bytafont. Tested and worked just a few minutes ago (I just changed the extension from ttf to tty).

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron1n For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-01-25), June'sIphone (2014-01-25), Om3r (2014-01-25)

  3. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron1n View Post
    If you rename the font in the fonts directory for miweather, it will take on whatever font you have set in Bytafont. Tested and worked just a few minutes ago (I just changed the extension from ttf to tty).
    YESSS! Thanx so much for posting this! FINALLY got it changed...tried bunch of stuff to change it to something dif than what I had set in byta but I'm tired of messing w it so stuck with bytafont & changed it your way! Thanx againImageUploadedByModMyi1390609382.214140.jpg

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-01-25)

  5. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod33084 View Post
    Is there a way to remove the forecast that pops up completely?
    yea i would like this too..
    ---------
    iPhone 5S lastest iOS

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Om3r For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-01-25)

  7. #364
    iPhoneaholic dReAdLoKdEmOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arlington, Texas
    Posts
    330
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 132 Times in 103 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I do not know how to help you. I do not know why your lockscreen is black. All the times it has been black is because.

    1. A user made an error in changing preferences.
    2. The user installed a theme with an info.plist

    That is it. If you do not believe that it is NOT an issue with miWeather, then take miWeather out of your phone. Put it on your computer. Right click on the lockbackgroud.html and open in safari. This will show if it is an error with miWeather or GroovyLock.





    Do this and come back to me

    I do not believe that it is an issue with miWeather, take miWeather out of your phone. Put it on your computer. Right click on the lockbackgroud.html and open in safari. This will show if it is an error with miWeather or GroovyLock.

    Here is your code. So no reason you should have a black screen. Attachment 652441

    So if I right click on it and it opens up just fine in safari with my city and everything, does that mean that I messed something up with the preferences?

  8. #365
    Here's me! Added state, changed font to current bytafont removed "dew" added humidity... What's next?!? ImageUploadedByModMyi1390616770.700281.jpg

    Thanx June for creating this & to all those that helped

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-01-25)

  10. #366
    anyone, i dont want to use wallpaper this theme, i just want to use my wallpaper, how can i disable this?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to mondaykiz For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-01-25)

  12. #367
    Quote Originally Posted by mondaykiz View Post
    anyone, i dont want to use wallpaper this theme, i just want to use my wallpaper, how can i disable this?
    Are u only wanting one constant wallpaper?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-01-25)

  14. #368
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Are u only wanting one constant wallpaper?
    yes, i mean that, i want to use my wallpaper on my phone.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to mondaykiz For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-01-25)

  16. #369

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-01-25)

  18. #370
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Are u using iFile?
    ok, im using ifunbox, help me plz

  19. #371
    Ok ull need to copy & paste your image into the library/groovylock/miweather file...u will see a file that says user.png (delete this) then rename your image to user.png

    Then u will go into the weather file/.js & u will see a line that says var UserWall="no" ull want to change it to say "yes" making sure to not to add any space between " & letters
    Once done with this please respring your phone to see any changes

    Lemme know how it turns out

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-01-25)

  21. #372
    Quote Originally Posted by dReAdLoKdEmOn View Post
    So if I right click on it and it opens up just fine in safari with my city and everything, does that mean that I messed something up with the preferences?
    No it means GroovyLock conflicts with some tweak you have.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    dReAdLoKdEmOn (2014-01-25), Krima (2014-01-28)

  23. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Ok ull need to copy & paste your image into the library/groovylock/miweather file...u will see a file that says user.png (delete this) then rename your image to user.png

    Then u will go into the weather file/.js & u will see a line that says var UserWall="no" ull want to change it to say "yes" making sure to not to add any space between " & letters
    Once done with this please respring your phone to see any changes

    Lemme know how it turns out
    i cant see file user.png and weather file no file UserWall

  24. #374
    But we will soon move from GroovyLock so hopefully all these questions will be gone!!

    Here is a preview of what's in store.
    Also miWeather Cydget works. It isn't much like this LS but it works on a stable Lockscreen Platform.

    Here is ConceptLS Cydget
    http://youtu.be/6de1YPwDhes?a

    Here is miWeather Cydget
    http://moby.to/zeajh9

    Get ready guys
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-25 at 03:55 AM.

  25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    alfox (2014-01-25), Bomans (2014-01-25), Boots (2014-01-25), Dexy88 (2014-01-26), jawonder (2014-01-25), jbilbo (2014-01-25), Krima (2014-01-28), kristatos (2014-01-26), mcooper (2014-01-25), metaserph (2014-01-25), Om3r (2014-01-25)

  26. #375
    Quote Originally Posted by mondaykiz View Post
    i cant see file user.png and weather file no file UserWall
    In the "root" section of ifunbox do u see your groovylock file?

    Why don't u pm me so I can walk thru it with u & we don't take up the thread with long explanations

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-01-25)

  28. #376
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    In the "root" section of ifunbox do u see your groovylock file?

    Why don't u pm me so I can walk thru it with u & we don't take up the thread with long explanations
    ifunbox-var-root- no file groovylock! sorry my english too bad =.=

  29. #377
    Ok I'm hooking up to ifunbox & will pm u with what it should look like...did u download/ install groovylock from cydia?

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-01-25)

  31. #378
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Ok I'm hooking up to ifunbox & will pm u with what it should look like...did u download/ install groovylock from cydia?
    yes, im dowloaded from cydia.

  32. #379
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    But we will soon move from GroovyLock so hopefully all these questions will be gone!!

    Here is a preview of what's in store.
    Also miWeather Cydget works. It isn't much like this LS but it works on a stable Lockscreen Platform.

    Here is ConceptLS Cydget
    ConceptLS Coming to iOS7 Cydget soon! - YouTube

    Here is miWeather Cydget
    ATTENTION!! by June (JunesIphone) on Mobypicture

    Get ready guys
    haha nice job man.. what about ppl that bought miWeather for Groovylock? can we get licence transfer to Cydget or need to buy again?
    Last edited by Om3r; 2014-01-25 at 04:48 AM.
    ---------
    iPhone 5S lastest iOS

  33. #380
    The package that controls the lockscreens is Cydgets by Saurik. I do have miWeather Cydget up now that works with it.

    You can purchase it or wait for it to be further update. As of now there are some alignment issues and the windmills aren't spinning.

    I'll be up all night tonight working on ConceptLS and hopefully I will get to miWeather Cydget.

  34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-01-25), Dexy88 (2014-01-26), jawonder (2014-01-25), Krima (2014-01-28), Om3r (2014-01-25)

Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •