Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 285

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: T1tan

  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto1000 View Post
    CJ's T1tan Rock 😁😁😁👊💢

    Attachment 661890
    Bro send me that iWidget please I like

  2. #162
    Livin the iPhone Life Mr.Coffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bavaria Germany
    Posts
    1,333
    Thanks
    5,709
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 837 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjmann1ng View Post
    Bro send me that iWidget please I like
    Its 3DayForecastS by Schnedi free on Cydia just changed the Weather Icons whit Yours 😃😃😃

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Coffee For This Useful Post:

    Cjmann1ng (2014-03-14)

  4. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto1000 View Post
    Its 3DayForecastS by Schnedi free on Cydia just changed the Weather Icons whit Yours 😃😃😃
    Ah ok cool

  5. #164
    CokorKeyboard is out guys has 2 options light or dark to match the eclipse tweak!!! Also big update coming with 20+ icons and more ui in cc, safari and media player!! Please be patient I'm working on icon requests as fast as I can

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cjmann1ng For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2014-03-17), Pocyahtstu (2014-03-21), rjr1124 (2014-03-21)

  7. #165
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    👍👌

  8. #166
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1395063056.689099.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1395063076.126342.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1395063255.221920.jpg

    Just a couple of icons that i need and this theme is complete nice theme CJ
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #167
    Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    20,476
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,148 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjmann1ng View Post
    CokorKeyboard is out guys has 2 options light or dark to match the eclipse tweak!!! Also big update coming with 20+ icons and more ui in cc, safari and media player!! Please be patient I'm working on icon requests as fast as I can
    Could I ask for a "Kindle" icon to be added to the update?

  10. #168
    Sure not sure which update it'll be in tho

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cjmann1ng For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2014-03-18)

  12. #169
    Another quick update on the way to add more icons (.only a few) and fixed 4 others , also redesigned the phone icon ImageUploadedByModMyi1395128329.249337.jpg

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cjmann1ng For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2014-03-19)

  14. #170
    Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    20,476
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,148 Posts


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mary48336 For This Useful Post:

    Cjmann1ng (2014-03-19)

  16. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary48336 View Post
    Looking great original is a great theme!! I've waited on folder icons til after I fill more icon requests- also classic folders is in beta I believe !

  17. #172
    Hey is there n e way u could make a cloudon icon and contactsxl. Thanks

  18. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjaythemac1 View Post
    Hey is there n e way u could make a cloudon icon and contactsxl. Thanks
    Sure thing will add it soon

    Hey guys sorry some of the icons are taking a while - but I'm doing them little by little as well as other stuff in the works - weather app will soon use the "silly" widget icons - also a new slimmer iWidget on the way - I also didn't go crazy with lock widgets cuz there's so many out right now that I didn't think they were needed- will have updates for iPhone and iPad later this week /weekend - please understand I have my own business(construction) so this is not my job it's a hobby

    That being said I appreciate all the support and will continue to add all icon requests til there are no more to fill
    Last edited by Cjmann1ng; 2014-03-20 at 06:48 AM.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cjmann1ng For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2014-03-20), rjr1124 (2014-03-21)

  20. #174
    Livin the iPhone Life s22lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    I am here and so are you
    Posts
    1,171
    Thanks
    5,701
    Thanked 1,603 Times in 665 Posts

    Updates are much appreciated. I will begin posting some screenirs to show my luvin'😂

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to s22lane For This Useful Post:

    Cjmann1ng (2014-03-20)

  22. #175
    Default Thanks cj
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjmann1ng View Post
    Sure thing will add it soon

    Hey guys sorry some of the icons are taking a while - but I'm doing them little by little as well as other stuff in the works - weather app will soon use the "silly" widget icons - also a new slimmer iWidget on the way - I also didn't go crazy with lock widgets cuz there's so many out right now that I didn't think they were needed- will have updates for iPhone and iPad later this week /weekend - please understand I have my own business(construction) so this is not my job it's a hobby

    That being said I appreciate all the support and will continue to add all icon requests til there are no more to fill
    Just wanted to say thank u for your hard work.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to jayjaythemac1 For This Useful Post:

    Cjmann1ng (2014-03-21)

  24. #176
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    icon request

    CALL OF DUTY ELITE
    com.activision.callofduty.elite
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    CALL OF DUTY GHOST

    com.activision.callofduty.mobile
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    PHOTOSHOP TOUCH

    com.adobe.pstouchphone
    [email protected]

    INTELLISCREEN X

    com.intelliborn.intelliscreenx
    Icon-72.png
    Icon.png
    [email protected]

    HOMESCREENDESIGNER

    com.jailpodHomescreen-Designer
    [email protected]

    KNOCK

    com.knock.iphone
    [email protected]


    Appinfo

    com.mileskabal.appinfo
    Icon.png
    [email protected]
    IconHD.png


    com.mileskabal.appinfo.alt
    Icon.png
    [email protected]
    IconHD.png

    Apptodeb

    com.philippe.AppToDeb
    icon.png

    themeiconmaker

    com.philippe.ThemeIconMaker
    [email protected]

    ishareit

    com.sendspace.iSHare
    icon.png

    Myfootballpro

    com.supportware.MyFootballPro2
    [email protected]

    Moviebox

    com.trendico.moviebox
    [email protected]

    Unlimtones

    com.unlimapps.UnlimTones
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    mylocation

    MyLocation.MyLocation
    114x114.png

    Appaddict

    yolo.zoro.swag
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    iconthief icon

    CAN YOU MAKE THESE THANK YOU VERY MUTCH

  25. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    icon request

    CALL OF DUTY ELITE
    com.activision.callofduty.elite
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    CALL OF DUTY GHOST

    com.activision.callofduty.mobile
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    PHOTOSHOP TOUCH

    com.adobe.pstouchphone
    [email protected]

    INTELLISCREEN X

    com.intelliborn.intelliscreenx
    Icon-72.png
    Icon.png
    [email protected]

    HOMESCREENDESIGNER

    com.jailpodHomescreen-Designer
    [email protected]

    KNOCK

    com.knock.iphone
    [email protected]


    Appinfo

    com.mileskabal.appinfo
    Icon.png
    [email protected]
    IconHD.png


    com.mileskabal.appinfo.alt
    Icon.png
    [email protected]
    IconHD.png

    Apptodeb

    com.philippe.AppToDeb
    icon.png

    themeiconmaker

    com.philippe.ThemeIconMaker
    [email protected]

    ishareit

    com.sendspace.iSHare
    icon.png

    Myfootballpro

    com.supportware.MyFootballPro2
    [email protected]

    Moviebox

    com.trendico.moviebox
    [email protected]

    Unlimtones

    com.unlimapps.UnlimTones
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    mylocation

    MyLocation.MyLocation
    114x114.png

    Appaddict

    yolo.zoro.swag
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    iconthief icon

    CAN YOU MAKE THESE THANK YOU VERY MUTCH
    Some of these are already done- some will be added

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cjmann1ng For This Useful Post:

    dannyk1984 (2014-03-21)

  27. #178
    Livin the iPhone Life rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto1000 View Post
    CJ's T1tan Rock 😁😁😁👊💢

    Attachment 661890
    Could you please share your HS wallpaper, I cant find any good shelf WP's?!!?

  28. #179
    Paragon Pocyahtstu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Different state of mind
    Posts
    1,943
    Thanks
    4,468
    Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,558 Posts

    T1tan complete throughout & loving my options, just wish backboard was compatible
    [email protected] for this art
    Avid supporter of the skeuomorphic community

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Pocyahtstu For This Useful Post:

    Cjmann1ng (2014-03-21)

  30. #180
    Absolutely awesome theme with outstanding support

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

    Cjmann1ng (2014-03-22)

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •