Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 285

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: T1tan

  1. #141
    How can I get the modmyi and bitesms icons to match the T1tan iPad theme. I see there on the iPhone one but I don't see them in the iPad theme, in folders or bundles?

  2. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Loving this setup here.Attachment 660309
    will you share the wallpaper, please?
    -------
    iPhone 5S, iOS 7.1.2 jb
    iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4 jb
    iPad Air 2 WiFi+Cellular 64 GB, iOS 8.1 jb

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by rmax67 View Post
    How can I get the modmyi and bitesms icons to match the T1tan iPad theme. I see there on the iPhone one but I don't see them in the iPad theme, in folders or bundles?
    It's in bundles and I'm gonna update iPad version this week will have it in there along with many other icons -

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjmann1ng View Post
    It's in bundles and I'm gonna update iPad version this week will have it in there along with many other icons -
    Thanks! Love this theme, GREAT detail of icons!

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by rmax67 View Post
    Thanks! Love this theme, GREAT detail of icons!
    Thanks

  6. #146
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belfast, N Ireland
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Hi,
    Would it possible to get Pocket, Zite & Ecoute icons done to match the others.

    Your attention to detail is fantastic. Please keep up the good work.

    Thanks

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to rshd301 For This Useful Post:

    Cjmann1ng (2014-03-12)

  8. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by rshd301 View Post
    Hi,
    Would it possible to get Pocket, Zite & Ecoute icons done to match the others.

    Your attention to detail is fantastic. Please keep up the good work.

    Thanks
    Ty and will do

  9. #148
    Livin the iPhone Life rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    Hey CJ, Im getting this error when trying to update the t1tan classicdocks
    -img_1298-1-.png
    I was just gonna go delete that dock but IDK for sure that I should
    Last edited by rjr1124; 2014-03-12 at 09:17 PM.

  10. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by rjr1124 View Post
    Hey CJ, Im getting this error when trying to update the t1tan classicdocks
    -img_1298-1-.png
    I was just gonna go delete that dock but IDK for sure that I should
    Ya sorry I'll fix later after work but yes if you delete the other light wood dock in themes it should DL for you

  11. #150
    Livin the iPhone Life rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    I can wait man. I really like that light wood dock so i'll wait for the fix. Thanks for the quick reply

  12. #151
    Update for main theme is live guys ! Fixed classic dock issue

    For anyone wanting to see #Nib7ru or #Eur0pa7 in featured themes section of cydia.... Again lol , I made it easy for you -send this -

    Id like to nominate Nib7ru/ Eur0pa7 to be in Featured Themes on Cydia

    To this email address mailto:[email protected]

    Ty
    CJ

    Also added more icons and will jane big update this weekend for t1tan iPhone/iPad versions with many icon requests added

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cjmann1ng For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2014-03-13), rjr1124 (2014-03-13)

  14. #152
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    Hai guys can someone make knock icon amd call of duty ghost and elite and photoshop icon thanks

  15. #153
    Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    20,476
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,148 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjmann1ng View Post
    Update for main theme is live guys ! Fixed classic dock issue

    For anyone wanting to see #Nib7ru or #Eur0pa7 in featured themes section of cydia.... Again lol , I made it easy for you -send this -

    Id like to nominate Nib7ru/ Eur0pa7 to be in Featured Themes on Cydia




    To this email address mailto:[email protected]

    Ty
    CJ

    Also added more icons and will jane big update this weekend for t1tan iPhone/iPad versions with many icon requests added
    Email sent !!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mary48336 For This Useful Post:

    Cjmann1ng (2014-03-13)

  17. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    Hai guys can someone make knock icon amd call of duty ghost and elite and photoshop icon thanks
    I'll add them to the list bud

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cjmann1ng For This Useful Post:

    dannyk1984 (2014-03-13)

  19. #155
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    🙏👌

  20. #156
    Thank you Mary

  21. #157
    Walls Walls Walls! Just giving back to all who have shared in these forums. Some made, some modded, but most collected from you talented peeps. Come in, browse and feel free to take what ya want👊

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fieazg9jtz5t947/e018SQc-k5

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Papichulo74 For This Useful Post:

    Cjmann1ng (2014-03-14), Mary48336 (2014-03-14)

  23. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo74 View Post
    Walls Walls Walls! Just giving back to all who have shared in these forums. Some made, some modded, but most collected from you talented peeps. Come in, browse and feel free to take what ya want👊

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fieazg9jtz5t947/e018SQc-k5
    Thanks man!!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cjmann1ng For This Useful Post:

    Papichulo74 (2014-03-14)

  25. #159
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Poolman1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    631
    Thanks
    2,769
    Thanked 749 Times in 352 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo74 View Post
    Walls Walls Walls! Just giving back to all who have shared in these forums. Some made, some modded, but most collected from you talented peeps. Come in, browse and feel free to take what ya want👊

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fieazg9jtz5t947/e018SQc-k5
    Nice, thanks a lot 👍

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Poolman1 For This Useful Post:

    Papichulo74 (2014-03-15)

  27. #160
    Livin the iPhone Life Mr.Coffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bavaria Germany
    Posts
    1,333
    Thanks
    5,709
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 837 Posts

    CJ's T1tan Rock 😁😁😁👊💢

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1394816264.343060.jpg

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Coffee For This Useful Post:

    Cjmann1ng (2014-03-14)

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •