Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T1tan

Really digging the new classic badge 😬 would it be possible to make a fantastical and flickr icon ? Thanks 😬

Thanks

@Cjmann1ng
    Thank you for some fresh eye candy on my phone! Love this theme. Could I request an Icleaner and Wells Fargo icon?
    Wells_Fargo_Mobile_Banking_iPhone.app
    com.wf.mobilebanking
    [email protected]
    iCleaner.app
    org.altervista.exilecom.icleaner
    Icon.png
    Thank you again man I'm gonna be rocking this theme for awhile!
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393971945.527020.jpg

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rjr1124 For This Useful Post:

Cjmann1ng (2014-03-05)

Quote Originally Posted by Lkkwus View Post
    Really digging the new classic badge 😬 would it be possible to make a fantastical and flickr icon ? Thanks 😬
    Yes I'll that to the list

Yes bud I'll get those out very soon they're on the next list of 15- and Ty glad you like!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cjmann1ng For This Useful Post:

rjr1124 (2014-03-05)

Quote Originally Posted by Cjmann1ng View Post
    Yes I'll that to the list

Yes bud I'll get those out very soon they're on the next list of 15- and Ty glad you like!!
    Awesome ! Thanks bud 👊👍

Thanks

Youda man CJ! Seriously this is the only theme besides elite 7 where I feel I am actually getting my money's worth. Cant wait to see what you create next. Keep it up, killing it!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rjr1124 For This Useful Post:

Cjmann1ng (2014-03-05)

Quote Originally Posted by rjr1124 View Post
    Youda man CJ! Seriously this is the only theme besides elite 7 where I feel I am actually getting my money's worth. Cant wait to see what you create next. Keep it up, killing it!
    Awesome man thank you so much👊really appreciate it

Lightbulb icon requests
    hey bro also could you try to make a red youtube icon alternative like the color of the facetime icon please that'll be great if you did! and thanks again for the beautiful theme!!

Quote Originally Posted by mxchel View Post
    hey bro also could you try to make a red youtube icon alternative like the color of the facetime icon please that'll be great if you did! and thanks again for the beautiful theme!!
    I'm working on a few alt icons as well but it'll be a while I have too many ahead of them but I can and will do that yes

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

Cjmann1ng (2014-03-05)

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Awesome bro

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cjmann1ng For This Useful Post:

Fattone66 (2014-03-05)

Hey man, I just spoke with you on Twitter about icon requests and you said it'd be easier to come here. So, I set up an account just for your theme! I love the detail, and all the Winterboard options. By far the most choices I've been given with a theme. I was just wondering if you could make a Pocket Casts and a Weather Line icon. I don't know how to find the details that some of the others here have posted with their requests, but if you told me where to find them, I'd be more than happy to. Thanks for your work, and I look forward to future updates.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to McSkullough For This Useful Post:

Cjmann1ng (2014-03-09)

Quote Originally Posted by McSkullough View Post
    Hey man, I just spoke with you on Twitter about icon requests and you said it'd be easier to come here. So, I set up an account just for your theme! I love the detail, and all the Winterboard options. By far the most choices I've been given with a theme. I was just wondering if you could make a Pocket Casts and a Weather Line icon. I don't know how to find the details that some of the others here have posted with their requests, but if you told me where to find them, I'd be more than happy to. Thanks for your work, and I look forward to future updates.
    Thanks for the kind words I appreciate that I'll take care of finding the info , please give me some time I'm behind in icon requests cuz I was making more winterboard options lol - more coming tomorrow!

I'll be submitting a new update tomorrow with some more wb options ; grizzly tweetbot, alien tweetbot , Rapael tweetbot and Shredder tweetbot icons, new bitesms( more red ) old YouTube is back (red) ( alt still in folders for those who don't want newer versions) BBM messenger and a couple others - also a separate wb option titled SimmsSafari- this is dedicated to someone who has far exceeded any donation I could expect - I figured he deserved his own wb option- he asked for his own personal icons -and for some it's better to give him a separate option ImageUploadedByModMyi1394354984.794124.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1394355035.004102.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1394355079.961580.jpg
    Last edited by Cjmann1ng; 2014-03-09 at 10:51 AM.

The wallpapers didn't show up in my stock ones. Do I need to search Cydia for them?

Quote Originally Posted by McSkullough View Post
    The wallpapers didn't show up in my stock ones. Do I need to search Cydia for them?
    They're in the main folder just use ifile and save them to camera roll I'll probably add them to settings

If u don't figure it out there are videos on YouTube of t1tan and they explain how to do it

He might even explain it in the video in cydia on my theme page
    Last edited by Cjmann1ng; 2014-03-09 at 06:02 PM.

Thanks

Europa 7 looks clean! Nice work man

22. The Following User Says Thank You to rjr1124 For This Useful Post:

Cjmann1ng (2014-03-10)

Europa 7 looks clean! Nice work man
    Thanks bud it has it's own thread in case you didn't know

Thanks

I'll be on it next week haha
    How come I can't get the orange badge to work? I have classic badges and it's on top of the the t1tan badge in WB

What color is showing?

It's working for me ImageUploadedByModMyi1394489861.858385.jpg

Thanks

I got it working. Had a stoner moment and forgot I had to put the badges above the main theme. My bad

I got it working. Had a stoner moment and forgot I had to put the badges above the main theme. My bad
    Sweet!!

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast