Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T1tan

Yea I know, I was looking at your icons with it and I was like damn these look great together lol

Bundle:Strava.app
    IconFile:[email protected]

Bundleelivered.app

Bundle:CloudDrivePhotosiOS.app
    IconFile:[email protected]|Icon-120

Bundle:Twitch.app

Bundle:UnitedCustomerFacingIPhone.app
    IconFile:[email protected][email protected]

Bundle:InstantVideo.US.app

Bundle:iTranslate.app

Bundle:MJWalls.app

Bundle:Pimp Your Screen.app

Bundle:Steam.app
    IconFile:Steam120

Bundle:ExpediaBookings.app

Bundle:FedExMobile.app

Bundle:iHeartRadio.app

Bundle:MxTube.app

Bundle: Delivered.app

Bundle:EasyPhotoMerge2.app

Bundle: Dictionary.app

Bundle:Amazon.app
    IconFile:[email protected]|icon_120x

Bundle:Zone.app

Bundle:USPS-Mobile.app

Bundle:AmazonLocal.app

Bundle:GroupMe.app

Bundle: AmericanAirlines.app

Would like to request these icons to be themed if they arent already in the works or themed already. Please and thank you.

Wow ,thank you for supplying me with the bundle info , appreciate that, and yes some are being worked on but I will eventually get all in there concentrating on iWidgets for today and tomorrow hopefully in cydia, after that I'm right back to icons for an update Friday or Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Lkkwus View Post
    Using an iconomatic overlay made by NateD bro

Here's if you need it bro 😁

www.dropbox.com/sh/eo6el10gxy43w41/5O2gis9S6R
    I can't access the link :/

Now I can that was weird lol
    Last edited by Cjmann1ng; 2014-02-13 at 07:05 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cjmann1ng For This Useful Post:

GuiltyGearIsaac (2014-02-13), mcooper (2014-03-31)

Quote Originally Posted by Cjmann1ng View Post
    Wow ,thank you for supplying me with the bundle info , appreciate that, and yes some are being worked on but I will eventually get all in there concentrating on iWidgets for today and tomorrow hopefully in cydia, after that I'm right back to icons for an update Friday or Saturday

I can't access the link :/

Now I can that was weird lol
    Lol yea I know not sure why too . When i posted the link I couldn't even click on it smh . Now it works 😬

iPhone? More like MyPhone laurence0609's Avatar
    Thanks

Bought this one from Cydia and all I can say is "boom"! You're icons are great man! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by laurence0609 View Post
    Bought this one from Cydia and all I can say is "boom"! You're icons are great man! Thanks!
    Thanks bud appreciate that 👊

Thanks

This is a really great them, I don't know why it hasn't exploded !!! Great Job @Cjmann1ng

Quote Originally Posted by amibo21 View Post
    This is a really great them, I don't know why it hasn't exploded !!! Great Job @Cjmann1ng
    Thanks man I hope it does lol

Working on a a few iWidgets for release in next 12 hours- 2 are a definite ...stay tuned

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cjmann1ng For This Useful Post:

GuiltyGearIsaac (2014-02-14), Lkkwus (2014-02-14), Mr.Coffee (2014-02-14)

Quote Originally Posted by dbtennis7 View Post
    When I use these walls the the bottom part sits way below the dock icons for some reason, on an i5. Anyone know why that might be happening? Thanks
    Yes, like others mentioned, it is because you have Motion enabled and it's using the parallax effect. Use this image as a guide and it should work as normal. Do not crop anything. Just put your wall image in the areas shown and leave the black border area as is.

-parallax_wall_template.png

Oy, cleaned up that wall template and tried to upload the new one and it's still attaching my old image. Use the one above this edit ^^ not the one below that says "Attached Thumbnails".

First off, let me just start by saying I don't even have a fraction of the artistic talent that CJ has, and by no means are these icons perfect or even follow along with CJ's vision of T1tan. They're simply made by me for my phone because I can't stand the default iOS7 look and I know CJ is busy with other T1tan icons and projects. After talking to him, he suggested I post them here so people could possibly use them as an alternative, and most likely, a temporary alternative until CJ comes up with his version and blows mine away . Anyway, use them if you want...

Attachment 657334
    Dish Anywhere
    Goes in: [email protected]

Attachment 657335 Attachment 657337
    iHeart Radio

Attachment 657338
    TuneIn Radio
    Goes in: /folders/TuneIn [email protected] (note the -space- between TuneIn and Radio in the .app folder name)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -paralax_wall_template.png  
    Last edited by Citnetter; 2014-02-14 at 02:53 PM.

I made two posts with attachments to this thread - a parallax wall and some alternative icons - and they both disappeared. What gives? Did the mods delete them? If so, not sure why...

ImageUploadedByModMyi1392367204.786131.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1392367213.702324.jpg
    -2 iWidgets done - 1 more to go I'll release later today
    They look awesome bro 👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by Citnetter View Post
    I made two posts with attachments to this thread - a parallax wall and some alternative icons - and they both disappeared. What gives? Did the mods delete them? If so, not sure why...
    That's weird:/ post again lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lkkwus View Post
    They look awesome bro 👍👍
    Thanks bud

Ok, let me try this again....

First off, let me just start by saying I don't even have a fraction of the artistic talent that CJ has, and by no means are these icons perfect or even follow along with CJ's vision of T1tan. They're simply made by me for my phone because I can't stand the default iOS7 look and I know CJ is busy with other T1tan icons and projects. After talking to him, he suggested I post them here so people could possibly use them as an alternative, and most likely, a temporary alternative until CJ comes up with his version and blows mine away . Anyway, use them if you want...

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...psdd5890e0.png http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...ps1b1fceb3.png
    iHeart Radio

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...psdcf8652f.png
    TuneIn Radio
    Goes in: /folders/TuneIn [email protected] (note the -space- between TuneIn and Radio in the .app folder name)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -appicon60x602x_zpsdcf8652f.png  

That's weird:/ post again lol
    Just tried again and this time it says it won't be visible until the moderator has to approve it. WTH...?? How do you post around here w/o needing it to be moderated?

Just tried again and this time it says it won't be visible until the moderator has to approve it. WTH...?? How do you post around here w/o needing it to be moderated?
    I don't know I've never seen that before wtf!????

Just use an alternative instead of modmyi's image upload. like photobucket/droplr

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyGearIsaac View Post
    Just use an alternative instead of modmyi's image upload. like photobucket/droplr
    Tried that too once I saw the images you included in your post were linked over to Photobucket. When I posted with links to my PB images, MMI told me a Mod would have to approve my post. That was like 2 hours ago.

I give up. I emailed MMI telling them of the problem and asking why it's taking so long for one the 15 mods they have listed on their staff page to review and approve my posts. I mean it's just PNG files. It's not like I attached a zip.
    Last edited by Citnetter; 2014-02-14 at 07:15 PM.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast