Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NeR0

Quote Originally Posted by Ortiz197832 View Post
    Attachment 655079

Me at the moment!! ������

Attachment 655080

Quote Originally Posted by patdu63 View Post
    Attachment 655116 me atm : with white Édition and iconomatic ��
    Hey guys, which IconOclasm Theme/Settings are you using to create the bevel/frame around all of your icons??? I have tried applying all of the default iconoclasm themes and have tweaked all of the iconoclasm settings, but am unable to replicate your screenshots..
    TIA for help

2. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

patdu63 (2014-02-04)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post
    Hey guys, which IconOclasm Theme/Settings are you using to create the bevel/frame around all of your icons??? I have tried applying all of the default iconoclasm themes and have tweaked all of the iconoclasm settings, but am unable to replicate your screenshots..
    TIA for help
    you need to download in cydia tweak : Icon0matic For Ner0

4. The Following User Says Thank You to patdu63 For This Useful Post:

michaelrw (2014-02-04)

ok thank you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

patdu63 (2014-02-04)

Quote Originally Posted by trebor130657 View Post
    Beautiful 👊😎👌

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MtK_Des1gn For This Useful Post:

dannyk1984 (2014-02-04)

Man I dont know why the link keeps messing up. I swear Im not changing anything. It worked yesterday when I posted it!! This is the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bya...it?usp=sharing

for some reason it looks like the link is being modified by modmyi forum, removing some characters and putting in * instead. No idea why. The actual link has not changed, it is the same link i have always had for it. Very weird..

EDIT: As soon as i submitted this post, it changed the link automatically. Here, let me try this. Here is the link again, I will add some spaces. make sure to remove all spaces.

https:// drive.google.com / file / d / 0ByaqIKti5kitQzZ0OG***2ljLWM / edit?usp=sharing

EDIT: lol, so that didn't work either. What you need to do is remove the * from the above link, and put *** in its place

EDIT: lol, ok so it looks like what is happening is this string of characters is being sensored by the modmyi forums. the three letters are h a X (no spaces)

LMAO! thank you so much for this, i have no idea why those 3 letters would cause a censor * but none the less i have now got it downloaded

if i may request some icons?

HippoRemote
    TeeVee
    Find my Friends
    Bitstrips
    Clear

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme187 View Post
    LMAO! thank you so much for this, i have no idea why those 3 letters would cause a censor * but none the less i have now got it downloaded

if i may request some icons?

HippoRemote
    TeeVee
    Find my Friends
    Bitstrips
    Clear

Thanks again
    Not a problem. glad it worked out, finally.

about the icons you requested, unfortunately I do not use any of those apps myself. My list of icons that needs to be made is very long. I am not saying 'no', or that it will not happen, but I also don't want you to get your hopes up and then be disappointed. Sometime in the future i may be able to make them for you, using a very quick method.. basically framing the default icons to give them a NeR0 style.. but remaking icon from scratch, coming up with all new design, etc etc is very time-consuming. Anyways, I will see what I can do, but it may be a better/faster option to make some yourself, even if they may not be as good If all you wanna do is 'frame' the icons to make them look like ner0, it doesnt require much skill. I wrote a small guide a few pages back that explains how to get started, and if you have any questions i will always help (so will MtK, i'm sure)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

itwasntme187 (2014-02-06)

Not a problem. glad it worked out, finally.

about the icons you requested, unfortunately I do not use any of those apps myself. My list of icons that needs to be made is very long. I am not saying 'no', or that it will not happen, but I also don't want you to get your hopes up and then be disappointed. Sometime in the future i may be able to make them for you, using a very quick method.. basically framing the default icons to give them a NeR0 style.. but remaking icon from scratch, coming up with all new design, etc etc is very time-consuming. Anyways, I will see what I can do, but it may be a better/faster option to make some yourself, even if they may not be as good If all you wanna do is 'frame' the icons to make them look like ner0, it doesnt require much skill. I wrote a small guide a few pages back that explains how to get started, and if you have any questions i will always help (so will MtK, i'm sure)
    No thats absolutely fine! i totally understand.
    In iOS 6 i was using an app from Cydia called themeiconmaker that would make up the icons for you but it says that it won't be updated for iOS 7 which is kind of annoying as that app saved me from bugging good guys like you to put time into such a small and intricate process.

wish there was something like TIM that worked for iOS 7

yeah unfortunately this is mostly a limitation of the architecture of ios7 ... maybe someone will find a creative way of accomplishing the same thing, but until then we are stuck using this inefficient method

Default NeR0 iPad
    @ MichaelRW...
    First, thanks for the great icons you share with the forum..
    QQ: I was looking at changing the Google Maps icon and followed your instructions on placing the folder in "Bundles" after respring, the icon doesn't change.. Anything that I should do different than your instructions?
    On an iPad mini/iOS7
    TIA....

@Michealrw...
    First, thank you for the great icons you are sharing with the forum..
    QQ: in trying to change the Google maps icon you posted, I tried adding the folder to "Bundles" but after respring still doesn't change.
    Since I am new to the theme.. Was thinking that I am missing something?
    I am on an iPad Mini/iOS 7...
    TIA...

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel FL View Post
    @Michealrw...
    First, thank you for the great icons you are sharing with the forum..
    QQ: in trying to change the Google maps icon you posted, I tried adding the folder to "Bundles" but after respring still doesn't change.
    Since I am new to the theme.. Was thinking that I am missing something?
    I am on an iPad Mini/iOS 7...
    TIA...
    Yeah, anytime I change any of the icons, I always disable the theme in winterboard, respring, then enable the theme again, respring again, done

That should work for you. If not, something else is wrong.
    Last edited by michaelrw; 2014-02-05 at 10:52 AM.

Hey guys I updated all of my google icons (maps, drive, chrome) so that they all match each other... I may remake the Translate icon to match, but have not done it yet.

-icon-76-2x.png -icon-152.png -appicon-76-2x.png

I also update the Pandora and Pandora Downloader icons

-icon-76-2x.png -icon152.png

I also updated my version of Springtomize3 icon

-icon76x76-2x.png

and the Clock icon

-clockiconbackgroundsquare-2x-iphone.png

and a new variation of iFile icon

-appicon76x76-2x.png

Here is a complete package with all of the bundles for the icons listed above
    Download HERE
    extract bundle(s) you want to use, put it in:
    var\stash\Themes.____\NeR0.theme\Bundles\

(NOTE: the clock icon is in the com.apple.springboard bundle folder. this folder will already be on your device, so you will need to open it and delete and replace, or overwrite, the clock icon file that is already there. Do the same thing for the icon files in com.apple.mobiletimer bundle, and any other bundle that is already on your device)
    Last edited by michaelrw; 2014-02-05 at 02:41 AM.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

Attair57 (2014-02-14), itwasntme187 (2014-02-06), MtK_Des1gn (2014-02-05), nealh (2014-02-06), Papichulo74 (2014-02-05), patdu63 (2014-02-05), Robearl2x (2014-02-16), The.Drifter (2014-02-05)

Just wanted to show my gratitude for these great forums where Ive learn so much. I appreciate all the help not just from the "experts", but also the "noobs". Below are some great walls Ive made or collected in these forums(thanks to the artist). Come in, enjoy, and take what you want👊👊👊

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/supicyj4fvi8ufx/9FhOnR3bQO

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Papichulo74 For This Useful Post:

Attair57 (2014-02-14), michaelrw (2014-02-06), MtK_Des1gn (2014-02-06), patdu63 (2014-02-07), Robearl2x (2014-02-07), The.Drifter (2014-02-06)

Bleacher Report App
    -icon-60-2x.png

iTransmission Cydia App
    -icon-2x.png

Fantastical 2 App
    -appicon76x76-2x-ipad.png

Insomnia Pro Cydia Tweak
    -icon-72-2x.png

All of these are in one archive and can be downloaded HERE
    Remove the bundle folder(s) you want to use, install them in:
    var\stash\Themes.____\NeR0.theme\Bundles\

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

itwasntme187 (2014-02-06), MtK_Des1gn (2014-02-06), The.Drifter (2014-02-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo74 View Post
    Just wanted to show my gratitude for these great forums where Ive learn so much. I appreciate all the help not just from the "experts", but also the "noobs". Below are some great walls Ive made or collected in these forums(thanks to the artist). Come in, enjoy, and take what you want👊👊👊

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/supicyj4fvi8ufx/9FhOnR3bQO
    Thank you to you 😊

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MtK_Des1gn For This Useful Post:

Papichulo74 (2014-02-06), patdu63 (2014-02-07)

hi there! Some folderIcons for NeR0

Download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...oldericons.zip

drop icons into /var/Mobile/Media/FolderIcons/foreground , PSD included.
    Enjoy

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Attair57 For This Useful Post:

michaelrw (2014-02-17), MtK_Des1gn (2014-02-14), Papichulo74 (2014-02-14), patdu63 (2014-02-14), Robearl2x (2014-02-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Attair57 View Post

Enjoy
    Thank you for your work on NeR0 my friend 👊

28. The Following User Says Thank You to MtK_Des1gn For This Useful Post:

patdu63 (2014-02-14)

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Attair57 For This Useful Post:

patdu63 (2014-02-14)

My iPhone is a Part of Me slowten's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 516 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Attair57 View Post

Enjoy
    good Job bro

Quote Originally Posted by slowten View Post
    good Job bro
    Thx bro 👊
    Check out my Tumblr: http://attair57.tumblr.com
    Find me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Attairdu57slm
    Add Rko1195 's repo: http://RKO1195repo.com/cydia

Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast