Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NeR0

merciiiiiii
    Quote Originally Posted by patdu63 View Post
    Last edited by benjy42; 2014-01-30 at 09:54 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life Mr.Coffee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 837 Posts

Beautifull White Ner0 😁👊💢
    WidgetWeather Neo Widget by Durben from his Pack in Cydia 👌

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391092622.821951.jpg

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Coffee For This Useful Post:

dannyk1984 (2014-01-30), MtK_Des1gn (2014-01-30), patdu63 (2014-01-30)

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto1000 View Post
    Beautifull White Ner0 😁👊💢
    WidgetWeather Neo Widget by Durben from his Pack in Cydia 👌

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391092622.821951.jpg
    Nice setup buddy 👌

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MtK_Des1gn For This Useful Post:

Mr.Coffee (2014-01-30)

Is there an app addict icon for the black nero theme? i have looked though the thread but not found it.
    Thanks for all the other icon bundles and advice so far!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post
    Here is a version of Pocket Informant Pro ... (the one i posted yesterday was for Pocket Informant 2.xxx, which isnt in app store anymore, but still available for people who bought a license for it)

Attachment 652035

Download the bundle folder HERE
    unpack the folder from the archive, put it in:
    var\stash\Themes._____\NeR0.theme\Bundles

Here is a version of Snapchat

Attachment 652036

unpack the folder from the archive, put it in:
    I can't seem to download the Snapchat bundle?

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    1) yes, that's Nate's ZirhkO iWidget.
    2) he posted it on the ZirhkO thread, (page 13) you will also need the iWidget tweak (in cydia) for it to work.
    3) found that calendar icon in the bundles/com.apple.sociald.social folder included included with the theme, I just moved it to the com.Apple.mobilecal folder. I also made a info.plist to style the day color and size.
    4) Mail icon was posted by Ramses2 (page13) on this thread

Dock effect achieved by a combo of tweaks, TransparentDock and ClassicDock, both IOS7 compatible, found in Cydia.
    Also I can't seem to find that icon for the calendar, its not in the bundle folder you suggested. although i have got the plist file you created... it just looks odd now without that icon. can you possibly link/send me the icon?

Thanks
    Last edited by itwasntme187; 2014-01-30 at 08:00 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,243 Times in 694 Posts

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391115057.476294.jpg

Me ATM. Thanks to daddykool for the iwidget. And thanks for the creator of this sexy theme lol.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pnunez1310 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (2014-01-30)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

MtK_Des1gn (2014-01-30), pnunez1310 (2014-01-30)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MtK_Des1gn For This Useful Post:

dannyk1984 (2014-01-30), michaelrw (2014-02-02), patdu63 (2014-01-30)

Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme187 View Post
    Is there an app addict icon for the black nero theme? i have looked though the thread but not found it.
    Thanks for all the other icon bundles and advice so far!

I can't seem to download the Snapchat bundle?
    download the Snapchat bundle HERE.
    I dont know why the link died, but it should be fixed now

I have not made an AppAddict icon yet.. i may get around to it eventually, but i have a few others that i want/need to make first. Since I dont use AppAddict, it wont be made until I finish making all the icons for the apps and tweaks i do use.

Here is the Calendar Icon youre looking for
    -icon-2x-iphone.png

the icon needs to be put in com.apple.mobilecal bundle
    there are 4 size variations in the bundle. Download all 4 icons HERE

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

patdu63 (2014-01-30), Robearl2x (2014-02-20), The.Drifter (2014-01-31)

download the Snapchat bundle HERE.
    I dont know why the link died, but it should be fixed now

I have not made an AppAddict icon yet.. i may get around to it eventually, but i have a few others that i want/need to make first. Since I dont use AppAddict, it wont be made until I finish making all the icons for the apps and tweaks i do use.

Here is the Calendar Icon youre looking for
    -icon-2x-iphone.png

the icon needs to be put in com.apple.mobilecal bundle
    there are 4 size variations in the bundle. Download all 4 icons HERE

Thanks a million! really appreciate the icons
    i wish i could make up some of these icons and share them the way you do, don't mind helping out and not having to be a nagging baby asking for things.

edit: ermmm i just tried the snapchat link (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bya...it?usp=sharing) and it still says the link is not working
    the link has 3 * in it... is that why?
    Last edited by itwasntme187; 2014-01-31 at 01:35 PM.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

MtK_Des1gn (2014-01-31), patdu63 (2014-01-31), pnunez1310 (2014-01-31), The.Drifter (2014-01-31)

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MtK_Des1gn For This Useful Post:

dannyk1984 (2014-01-31), michaelrw (2014-02-02)

Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme187 View Post
    Thanks a million! really appreciate the icons
    i wish i could make up some of these icons and share them the way you do, don't mind helping out and not having to be a nagging baby asking for things.

edit: ermmm i just tried the snapchat link (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bya...it?usp=sharing) and it still says the link is not working
    the link has 3 * in it... is that why?
    Man I dont know why the link keeps messing up. I swear Im not changing anything. It worked yesterday when I posted it!! This is the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bya...it?usp=sharing

for some reason it looks like the link is being modified by modmyi forum, removing some characters and putting in * instead. No idea why. The actual link has not changed, it is the same link i have always had for it. Very weird..

EDIT: As soon as i submitted this post, it changed the link automatically. Here, let me try this. Here is the link again, I will add some spaces. make sure to remove all spaces.

https:// drive.google.com / file / d / 0ByaqIKti5kitQzZ0OG***2ljLWM / edit?usp=sharing

EDIT: lol, so that didn't work either. What you need to do is remove the * from the above link, and put *** in its place

EDIT: lol, ok so it looks like what is happening is this string of characters is being sensored by the modmyi forums. the three letters are h a X (no spaces)
    Last edited by michaelrw; 2014-01-31 at 08:39 PM.

Here is an icon for iLEX RAT, a recovery/backup/cleanup utility for jailbreak

-icon-2x144.png

Open the archive, open the 'v1' folder, then remove the bundle folder, put it in:
    Last edited by michaelrw; 2014-02-02 at 11:30 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (2014-02-01)

Here is an icon for Photobucket app

-icon-ipad-2x.png

unpack the bundle folder from the archive, put it in:

EDIT: I changed the icon a little bit because I wasnt happy with it (too dark). Use the same link to download the bundle. The first version is no longer available for download

-iphone-retina-120.png
    Last edited by michaelrw; 2014-02-01 at 10:37 AM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

MtK_Des1gn (2014-02-01), The.Drifter (2014-02-01)

Hello guys, watsup?

Blank PSD for White Edition:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/z8...%20Edition.psd

A good day 👊 😎

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MtK_Des1gn For This Useful Post:

Attair57 (2014-02-02), Marmoul (2014-02-01), trebor130657 (2014-02-01)

Can somebody mod the theme to add some of the most social apps?

(like foursquare,soundhound) and more

thnaks.

OR make a "how to " manually change the icons.

thanks

thnaks.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MtK_Des1gn View Post
    Hello guys, watsup?

Blank PSD for White Edition:

NeR0 White Edition

A good day  

thnaks.

thanks

well, theres no "how-to" for making icons. You basically need to know how to use photoshop (or other image editing software). Like, I never made icons before this theme, but i know how to use photoshop because i use it to make or modify textures for PC games like Skyrim.. so, most of my skills were learned by watching general photoshop tutorials, and some tutorials specifically for texture making. But, there is only so much you can learn that way.. most of it comes from practice. You just have to start making them, and you will get better over time, you will start to learn new tricks, new methods, and refine your workflow. Icon making uses a lot of "layer styles" in photoshop, which adds things like shadow and bevel.
    Once you make an icon, then you need to learn how to package it, how to find the bundle ID of the icon's app, etc. Im sure if you do some searching you can find some guide on how to do that part of the process.

In response to one of your other comments about "most social apps", remember that the author of this theme (MtK_Des1gn) is French.. that means he is more likely to make icons for apps that are popular in France, not the US. Sometimes these are the same, but not always. If some icons are "missing", i would guess it is because the app is not as popular in French social culture. just my opinion.
    Last edited by michaelrw; 2014-02-01 at 11:33 PM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (2014-02-01)

well, theres no "how-to" for making icons. You basically need to know how to use photoshop (or other image editing software). Like, I never made icons before this theme, but i know how to use photoshop because i use it to make or modify textures for PC games like Skyrim.. so, most of my skills were learned by watching general photoshop tutorials, and some tutorials specifically for texture making. But, there is only so much you can learn that way.. most of it comes from practice. You just have to start making them, and you will get better over time, you will start to learn new tricks, new methods, and refine your workflow. Icon making uses a lot of "layer styles" in photoshop, which adds things like shadow and bevel.
    Once you make an icon, then you need to learn how to package it, how to find the bundle ID of the icon's app, etc. Im sure if you do some searching you can find some guide on how to do that part of the process.

In response to one of your other comments about "most social apps", remember that the author of this theme (MtK_Des1gn) is French.. that means he is more likely to make icons for apps that are popular in France, not the US. Sometimes these are the same, but not always. If some icons are "missing", i would guess it is because the app is not as popular in French social culture. just my opinion.
    i can find black icons on google.
    and the bundle id from appinfo app.

the other instructions is the problem. i cant pack it and install it.

Ok so, here is a different version of Calculator app icon. I wanted to make it look more like Texas Instruments TI-84 calculator that we use for advanced math and such. Anyways, this is what I came up with:

-icon-2x.png

unpack the bundle folder from the archive, put it in:

Quote Originally Posted by MiRo31285 View Post
    i can find black icons on google.
    and the bundle id from appinfo app.

the other instructions is the problem. i cant pack it and install it.
    Okay, I will tell you what you need to do. Let's use a running example. Let's pretend that you want to make custom icons for Netflix app.

The first thing you need to do is find the location of the app folder, Netflix.app
    once I find this folder, I copy the entire folder to the desktop of my computer.

Open the folder, and find all of the icons that you want to replace. The most important icons are the ones that are used for your springboard or homepage. These are often named 'icon.png' or 'appicon.png'. On my computer, I can scan through all of the files in the folder looking at the thumbnail previews for each file and I select the images that look similar to the springboard icons. So I basically used to criteria to find which icons I want to make replacements for... Name and appearance (described above)

For Netflix, the important Icons are:
    icon-152.png
    AppIcon76x76~ipad.png
    [email protected]~ipad.png
    AppIcon72x72~ipad.png
    [email protected]~ipad.png
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    AppIcon57x57.png

Once you know which icons you want to replace copy all of them into a new folder. Name the folder the bundle identifier that you found for the app. In this case, com.netflix.Netflix

Now that you have all of the icons that you are replacing and they are all inside of their separate folder with the proper bundle ID name now you can begin to replace them.

At this point you know how many icons you need to make. This is where I will make the replacement icon in Photoshop. Make the replacement the largest size that you need (i.e. 152x152), then scale down to smaller sizes. You don't want to make a smaller icon and then try to make it larger it will degrade the quality of your image.

Once you are finished making the largest size icon you can begin to scale it down, saving each size with the proper name according to the names of the icons in the bundle ID folder that you made.

Once you have all of the replacement icons properly sized and properly named, you can then take that bundle ID folder and place it in:
    var\stash\themes._____\NeR0.theme\Bundles

Make sense??
    Last edited by michaelrw; 2014-02-02 at 12:03 AM.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

dannyk1984 (2014-02-02), pnunez1310 (2014-02-02), The.Drifter (2014-02-01)

Can you tell me what tweaks you are using to:
    1.) Change the background of your folder icons
    2.) outline all of your icons with bevel/emboss effect

thanks in advance
    hi i'm very sorry about that late replay first that effect on icons are shadows to apply with WB and iconOmatic tweak, they will be available on Cydia as an add-on for NeR0 thanks MTK_Des1gn. Now the tweak Foldericons has been updated for iOS 7 and 32bits arm devices, but this was after my poste and the method i used could be very interesting for people using 64bit arm devices, i added an icon to the shadows and hide folder background with springtomize 3. i will share psd later.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Attair57 For This Useful Post:

michaelrw (2014-02-02)

Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast