Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS7 Theme Aura for NextGenUI w/Weather Lockscreen

Thanks June. Do we have to de-activate AuraLS for this one to run or how do we choose between them? Also is this only for i5 or will there be an iP4s version? I know I can always adjust the css and images, just asking...thanks for the work. Look forward to the update Aura theme, whenever.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-01-16), King_O_Hill (2014-01-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Here is another lockscreen (miWeather) We are still working on things in the NextGenUI beta it will be worth the wait.

iPhone Designs: miWeather modified to work with JuneScreen (free with the purchase of Aura LS)

The weather readout from what I understand requires WidgetWeather and You set the weather icon as a node. Also if your weather is named anything different than "Weather" it will not work. This has been the case for people outside the country.
    If i have MiWeather installed should i uninstall it before installing this one ?.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

It is great to be back and jailbroken (is that a word?) on my 5S. I cannot wait to theme.

I traditionally used Diskaid to transfer stuff to my phone (Mac). I don't see the root directory. It just has Storage, Camera Roll, etc on the left. No Private/Var/Stash, etc. I even tried iFunbox and don't see it.

What am I doing wrong?

Nice theme!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    You have nextgen turned on right now?
    Of course..

The weather readout from what I understand requires WidgetWeather and You set the weather icon as a node. Also if your weather is named anything different than "Weather" it will not work. This has been the case for people outside the country.
    Thanks, June. My weather app is labeled correctly and in all my tests Widget Weather has been installed properly and working in other widgets.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-16), June'sIphone (2014-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by pocketdoc View Post
    It is great to be back and jailbroken (is that a word?) on my 5S. I cannot wait to theme.

I traditionally used Diskaid to transfer stuff to my phone (Mac). I don't see the root directory. It just has Storage, Camera Roll, etc on the left. No Private/Var/Stash, etc. I even tried iFunbox and don't see it.

What am I doing wrong?

Nice theme!

I had this problem as well. Try installing afc2add from cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Of course..

Thanks, June. My weather app is labeled correctly and in all my tests Widget Weather has been installed properly and working in other widgets.
    I had a difficult time getting the LS to work. Had the white screen until I realized my JuneScreen folder was in the wrong location. (should be var/mobile/library). Additionally, I fought w/ Widget weather for about an hour, then went step by step (following widget weather instructions) and realized my var/mobile/documents folder permissions were not set appropriately.
    Once I fixed the permissions, I noticed the widgetweather.xml file appeared and all was good.
    worth a try i suppose.
    Last edited by J3T; 2014-01-15 at 08:48 PM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to J3T For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-16), It's Mi (2014-01-19), June'sIphone (2014-01-15), pocketdoc (2014-01-15)

Thanks

WOW! NextGenUI is really cool. And really different. I have too many apps to scroll through the list every time, but this is awesome! Will keep playing around with it.

Nice work, guys.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pocketdoc For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Thanks June. Do we have to de-activate AuraLS for this one to run or how do we choose between them? Also is this only for i5 or will there be an iP4s version? I know I can always adjust the css and images, just asking...thanks for the work. Look forward to the update Aura theme, whenever.
    I did a video on JunesiPhone.com Just zip up AuraLS and then put the miWeather files in the root of the JuneScreen folder. There isn't an i4 version, I no longer have an i4 was stolen when my house was robbed. If you want I can use a screenshot I believe to create an i4 css.

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    If i have MiWeather installed should i uninstall it before installing this one ?.
    miWeather wont work through winterboard, so just make sure it isn't checked in winterboard.

Quote Originally Posted by pocketdoc View Post
    WOW! NextGenUI is really cool. And really different. I have too many apps to scroll through the list every time, but this is awesome! Will keep playing around with it.

Nice work, guys.
    You can hold anywhere on the springboard to set nodes. so you can pretty much put apps anywhere. In the next Aura update I plan on creating somewhat of a layout for your favorite apps. Seems most people are confused on how to set their apps up. Hopefully this will simplify it just a bit.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-15 at 09:08 PM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-16), jawonder (2014-01-15), metaserph (2014-01-15), pocketdoc (2014-01-15)

how much do u have to pay to get this theme?

Thanks

Hey June what do i do with the miweather junescreen after extracting it the instructions in it are not so clear as to where to put it and it's talking about intox theme .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-01-15 at 10:23 PM.

Thanks

Must be a conflict with one of my tweaks. Touch and hold anywhere except the fingerprint doesn't do anything,

I did a video on JunesiPhone.com Just zip up AuraLS and then put the miWeather files in the root of the JuneScreen folder. There isn't an i4 version, I no longer have an i4 was stolen when my house was robbed. If you want I can use a screenshot I believe to create an i4 css.

Hi June'sIphone i have used miweather on all my iphones i have a 5s now is there anyway to get miWeather on it Please and Thanks

miWeather wont work through winterboard, so just make sure it isn't checked in winterboard.

You can hold anywhere on the springboard to set nodes. so you can pretty much put apps anywhere. In the next Aura update I plan on creating somewhat of a layout for your favorite apps. Seems most people are confused on how to set their apps up. Hopefully this will simplify it just a bit.

Hi June'sIphone i have used miweather on all my iphones i have a 5s now is there anyway to get miWeather on it Please and Thanks

i donated through pay pal for Aura LS cant seem to find where to get it thanks also bought NextGenUI in cydia thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by kelcel View Post
    Last edited by kelcel; 2014-01-15 at 11:58 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kelcel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kelcel View Post

i donated through pay pal for Aura LS cant seem to find where to get it thanks also bought NextGenUI in cydia thanks again
    You sent donation at 4:55 and posted here at 4:58. Please give me time to send. Which email was sent at 5:00

Hey June what do i do with the miweather junescreen after extracting it the instructions in it are not so clear as to where to put it and it's talking about intox theme .
    I included a complete video of this process. Please pause if you need.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-16), jawonder (2014-01-16)

Thanks so much So Sorry to be impatient didn't know if i got it through cydia just Love miWeather so glad to have it back sorry and thanks lots

You sent donation at 4:55 and posted here at 4:58. Please give me time to send. Which email was sent at 5:00

21. The Following User Says Thank You to kelcel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ohh !! sorry i didn't see the video on the website .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-01-16 at 12:16 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ok the new LS is ok

The original has this little box at the weather and has a little discoloration of the camera and slide up
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-01-16 at 01:31 AM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2014-01-17), June'sIphone (2014-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    css

css for the 4s

Ok the new LS is ok

The original has this little box at the weather and has a little discoloration of the camera and slide up
    The little box means an image was missing it was trying to pull. You don't happen to know what it was supposed to be do you? rain, cloudy etc? Would help narrow it down.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2014-01-17), mcooper (2014-01-16)

Ok the new LS is ok

Looks like a weather icon is missing or misnamed. I'll look at it. The camera and button will match the wallpaper you have set in settings. If you want white set a white image as BG and so on.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2014-01-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    Looks like a weather icon is missing or misnamed. I'll look at it. The camera and button will match the wallpaper you have set in settings. If you want white set a white image as BG and so on.
    Thanks i'll check on those now .

Edit:- So i reinstall Aura from the original files i got and it still have the empty box at the top of the weather. It was working fine until today .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-01-16 at 01:59 AM.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-01-16)

Apparently the icons come from miweatherspeaks. So June or I suppose Otis will have to check those.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2014-01-16)

Yes please let me know your zip code so I can figure out what icon that is

35. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2014-01-16)

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast