Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 533

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 0bscure 7 is coming!

  1. #61
    How many icons come with it? Also, do you take icon requests?


    EDIT: Just read the first page. Nvm lol
    Last edited by Viens; 2014-01-11 at 04:15 AM.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Viens View Post
    How many icons come with it? Also, do you take icon requests?
    It comes with a hundred icons and you can request icons by filling the spreadsheet that is on the first page of this post.

  3. #63
    loving the icons so far. requested a bunch. where will we get the icons when youre done with them? will it be in the next update or?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Viens For This Useful Post:

    TheStudent (2014-01-11)

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Viens View Post
    loving the icons so far. requested a bunch. where will we get the icons when youre done with them? will it be in the next update or?
    Once I'm done with the icons I'll add them to the theme, or submit them as a pack for the theme.
    So it will be an update or a pack of icons for the theme.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheStudent For This Useful Post:

    Nsomnia34 (2014-01-11), Viens (2014-01-11)

  7. #65
    So, for the 'icons' column in the spreadsheet, do you just need the file name, or do you need the actual pic (and I'm just not seeing pasted pics in there)? Want to make sure so I screw up the file as little as I can.

    Keep up the awesome work!!!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to UtSulumSuusOwn For This Useful Post:

    TheStudent (2014-01-11)

  9. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by UtSulumSuusOwn View Post
    So, for the 'icons' column in the spreadsheet, do you just need the file name, or do you need the actual pic (and I'm just not seeing pasted pics in there)? Want to make sure so I screw up the file as little as I can.

    Keep up the awesome work!!!
    The name of the file should be enough, but it's a good idea to put pics, if it get too complicated I'll add a pics column.
    Thank you.

  10. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStudent View Post
    The name of the file should be enough, but it's a good idea to put pics, if it get too complicated I'll add a pics column.
    Thank you.
    Dammit. 😶
    Sorry everyone for causing extra homework 😞

  11. #68
    A pack on here would be better then we don't have to wait for cydia

  12. #69
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1389447793.212770.jpg

    This is what I'm rolling with right now. Keep up the great work, Student!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Viens For This Useful Post:

    TheStudent (2014-01-11)

  14. #70
    Where can we find the white wallpaper?

  15. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by burak434 View Post
    Where can we find the white wallpaper?
    check your wallpaper in settings, should be in there

  16. #72
    i dont get in to my root system with iExplorer or iFunbox, anyone know why ?! with ios6 it was no problem but now the root button are grey and i cant click it.. and i have the latest versions .. hmm

    edit: ok i needed to install afc2add ! now its working
    Last edited by Azper; 2014-01-11 at 06:01 PM.

  17. #73
    It may just be me, but I have always preferred an icon set that is more squared off. Is there a tweak out there that can do this to your theme? Or can I request a second mask or something? In the meantime, I'm gonna get back to adding picture file names to my requests.

    Quote Originally Posted by Viens View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1389447793.212770.jpg

    This is what I'm rolling with right now. Keep up the great work, Student!
    Looks great! What tweak are you running for the written clock? Gotta have that if the text color is customizable.
    Last edited by UtSulumSuusOwn; 2014-01-11 at 06:00 PM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to UtSulumSuusOwn For This Useful Post:

    Viens (2014-01-11)

  19. #74
    Great theme. A few more icons to go, hope he gets to them. ImageUploadedByModMyi1389463812.043007.jpg

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to seizlapee For This Useful Post:

    TheStudent (2014-01-11)

  21. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by UtSulumSuusOwn View Post
    It may just be me, but I have always preferred an icon set that is more squared off. Is there a tweak out there that can do this to your theme? Or can I request a second mask or something? In the meantime, I'm gonna get back to adding picture file names to my requests.



    Looks great! What tweak are you running for the written clock? Gotta have that if the text color is customizable.
    Epiq widget by Schnedi. It is in Cydia. Style.css is the file that'll help customize (colors and what not)

  22. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Viens View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1389447793.212770.jpg

    This is what I'm rolling with right now. Keep up the great work, Student!
    That looks great!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to TheStudent For This Useful Post:

    Viens (2014-01-12)

  24. #77
    A few icons i've made.....

    iPhoto



    Super 6



    Sky Sports



    Fantasy Premier League



    Lloyds Bank


  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deyno1903 For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2014-01-12), TheStudent (2014-01-11), Viens (2014-01-12)

  26. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyno1903 View Post
    A few icons i've made.....

    iPhoto



    Super 6



    Sky Sports



    Fantasy Premier League



    Lloyds Bank

    Very nice. Student, do the black columns in Column D mean those specific icons are done?

  27. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Viens View Post
    Very nice. Student, do the black columns in Column D mean those specific icons are done?
    No that was unwanted.

  28. #80
    Hey everybody! I just wanted to share a few screenshots for my current setup!
    Thanks for the nice theme!






    I'll be adding all my missing icons to your spreadsheet as well with all the proper com and icon names.
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 2014-01-12 at 03:52 AM.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

    TheStudent (2014-01-12)

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •