Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 0bscure 7 is coming!

Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    This weather widget fits this theme the best in my opinion...

It is found in this thread...
    Widget Weather
    You will find instructions on what you need to install from Cydia at the beginning of the thread.

on this page...
    Post #928
    You will find the download link for the file WW_Forecast_iWidget. This will need to be SSH'd into your iPhone

I am using the Yahoo icons in the settings for the iWidget, and transparent background. When you tap on the iWidget, it changes to the 5 day forecast, tap again and back to the daily weather.

Credit to The_Durben... please thank him or donate to him if you want, as The_Durben is the creator.
    Hello OrangeFreddie .. I did try to use as per your instructions but it seems i cannot get the widgets to work. what is your setup config.js like? or is there something i do wrong? it shows no XML file. Anyway to change letters in black too? thanks

-img_8944.png
    Last edited by iDuffy; 2014-03-09 at 03:36 AM.

Can someone please make a Vampires Live and Craigslist Pro icons?

Quote Originally Posted by iDuffy View Post
    Hello OrangeFreddie .. I did try to use as per your instructions but it seems i cannot get the widgets to work. what is your setup config.js like? or is there something i do wrong? it shows no XML file. Anyway to change letters in black too? thanks

-img_8944.png
    I did not change config.js. In the creator's thread he posted a solution for the no XML file. It's either on the first page or on the page with the widget download link. I don't remember. Have a look there and if you can't find it let me know. Posting from my phone so it's a pain to look it up.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

iDuffy (2014-03-09), UtSulumSuusOwn (2014-03-09)

Thanks Orangefreddie .. i got mine working .. and thanks for your leads on statusbar

-img_8955.png

Here is my theme so far.I was hoping someone could help me turn my dock icons a bit to look more 3D like the above post??

-image_zpsb7cdc970.png
    -image1_zpsd0e144b5.png
    -image2_zps4b1d3edd.png

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted337 View Post
    Here is my theme so far.I was hoping someone could help me turn my dock icons a bit to look more 3D like the above post??

-image_zpsb7cdc970.png
    Looking good! Springtomize 3 will let you add a cover flow effect to your icons (dock or otherwise). It also lets you change countless other things.

iduffy, what is your exact set up for your batt? live indicator? how did you get batt % as well there next to it? thanks looking good!

ps is cascade working on ios 7? thanks again

Looking good! Springtomize 3 will let you add a cover flow effect to your icons (dock or otherwise). It also lets you change countless other things.
    Ty for that info.....I had about 10 different programs that I could delete because Springromize does them all!Do you happen to know of a dark Dialer that will work with the 5s?

Actually i used a 2 tweaks to do that dock effect. IconOmatic and Sprintomize3. You can try it out. If you need the exact settings, let me know in private and i can send it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by kgf88 View Post
    iduffy, what is your exact set up for your batt? live indicator? how did you get batt % as well there next to it? thanks looking good!

ps is cascade working on ios 7? thanks again
    Hi kgf88,

I use Alkaline tweat and Color Number theme for Alkaline. U need Spritomize 3 to remove Battery percentage for it to work like mine. As for cascade, sprintomize 3 has a tweat that allows you to do just that.
    Last edited by iDuffy; 2014-03-10 at 08:04 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to iDuffy For This Useful Post:

kgf88 (2014-03-10)

THANKS! Looks great!

Can someone please make a Vampires Live and Craigslist Pro icons?
    Here you go...

Here you go...
    Those look great!Ty so much

Those look great!Ty so much
    No Problem...

Here's one i made for I Dig It, if anyone needs it

Quote Originally Posted by Mafraz View Post
    Hi orangefreddie,

Below are my list.

Thnx.
    Had a chance to get 4 of them done...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

Mafraz (2014-03-22)

What's Jailbreak?
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Thanks

Default Icon Bundle
    I love all the hard work everyone has put into this. The theme is certainly one of my all time faves.

I read a few posts back that OrangeFreddie was going to look into creating a user sourced icon bundle for cydia? Any luck/progress with this?

Cheers

Does anyone know of a Dialer theme that will work on the 5s?

Quote Originally Posted by Mafraz View Post
    Hi orangefreddie,

Below are my list.

I've submited the itunes links also for ur convenience.

Thnx.
    Here's a few more...

Quote Originally Posted by xander85 View Post
    I love all the hard work everyone has put into this. The theme is certainly one of my all time faves.

I read a few posts back that OrangeFreddie was going to look into creating a user sourced icon bundle for cydia? Any luck/progress with this?

Cheers
    I have not had time to get together all the bundle information and app names for my icons yet. Sorry, but it will probably take me a while.
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 2014-03-11 at 07:53 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

Mafraz (2014-03-22)

My Current Setup... Got the lockscreen where I like it... Still playing with the lockscreen wallpaper.

My Current Setup... Got the lockscreen where I like it... Still playing with the lockscreen wallpaper.

Looks great!I like that lockscreen clock a lot....What's the name?

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast