Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 0bscure 7 is coming!

installed that tweak "foldericons", but everytime i apply a background, the phone reboots and enters safe mode. then there's a warning about mobilesubstract crash.
    any ideas why?

Orangefreddie, amazing work, dude! One thousand thankyous for the tutorial, it's amazing!

Now, an addendum and a question (for you or TheStudent):

POSSIBLE ADDENDUM
    On your tutorial can you consider adding the bold text below - for clearer explanation for future readers?
    Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    3. Make the folder in Folders under var/stash/themes/0bscure 7.theme/Folders (when you create the folder also add the .app extension, eg: HabitList.app)
    QUESTION
    My system icons are still with colors, in spite of updating the theme to the last version released by TheStudent. This means I still have AppStore, Messages still colored; I noticed that the other iOs icons are black/white, so it worked for them - Calendar, Notes, Mail, Reminders, etc. But not for the AppStore and Messages.
    Any idea why?

Thank in advance.

To those that wanna do my folder icons .. here're the steps

1) U need to download Foldericons and 2x2 Folder Icons.
    2) Enable 2x2 Folder Icons at settings
    3) Choose a folder icon u created and named it (name)@2x.png and load it to /Library/Bundles/FolderIcons.bundle/Backgrounds
    4) Now go to your phone and hold onto the folder icon and wait for it to jiggle. click on the small little setting icon on the jiggle folder icon and choose a folder icon you prefer. (note .. u cannot use white background when changing settings folder icons or you cannot see the words)

Quote Originally Posted by samovarul View Post
    Orangefreddie, amazing work, dude! One thousand thankyous for the tutorial, it's amazing!

POSSIBLE ADDENDUM
    On your tutorial can you consider adding the bold text below - for clearer explanation for future readers?

QUESTION
    My system icons are still with colors, in spite of updating the theme to the last version released by TheStudent. This means I still have AppStore, Messages still colored; I noticed that the other iOs icons are black/white, so it worked for them - Calendar, Notes, Mail, Reminders, etc. But not for the AppStore and Messages.
    Any idea why?

Thank in advance.
    I added it in... thanks for the feedback, I'm glad it helped. I'll have to let TheStudent answer your question about the system icons... Not sure why it would be doing that. You don't have any other themes turned on in winterboard do you?

Quote Originally Posted by pkillpeers View Post
    installed that tweak "foldericons", but everytime i apply a background, the phone reboots and enters safe mode. then there's a warning about mobilesubstract crash.
    any ideas why?
    I also crash and go to safe mode when trying to use folder icons.
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 2014-03-03 at 04:12 AM.

I added it in... thanks for the feedback, I'm glad it helped. I'll have to let TheStudent answer your question about the system icons... Not sure why it would be doing that. You don't have any other themes turned on in winterboard do you?

I also crash and go to safe mode when trying to use folder icons.
    That crash might be caused by a conflicting tweak, try disabling any tweak that affects folders.

Quote Originally Posted by samovarul View Post

POSSIBLE ADDENDUM

QUESTION
    Any idea why?

Thank in advance.
    That can be caused by iOS 7.0.6 It is known for its issues with winterboard
    What version are you running?
    Last edited by TheStudent; 2014-03-03 at 11:10 AM.

Hy guys.. need help..
    This theme not found on ModMyi repo...
    Please help...
    Tq

Quote Originally Posted by vandiaz89 View Post
    Hy guys.. need help..
    This theme not found on ModMyi repo...
    Please help...
    Tq
    Search 0bscure 7, with a zero not an 'o'

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheStudent For This Useful Post:

vandiaz89 (2014-03-04)

Quote Originally Posted by TheStudent View Post
    That crash might be caused by a conflicting tweak, try disabling any tweak that affects folders.
    Deleted every tweak involving folders except winterboard, and still get safe mode on folder icons.

Not sure why it would be doing that. You don't have any other themes turned on in winterboard do you?
    That can be caused by iOS 7.0.6 It is known for its issues with winterboard
    What version are you running?
    Nope, it wasn't 7.0.6, it seems to be Circulus theme from Winterboard - ar orangefreddie suggested. Which is bad, 'cause I liked that tweak a lot. Any ideas how can I repair this? thx

Default 07 disappearing icons.... when moving them around ...... any solution to this?
    hi all, love this theme....

however when i move icons around they just disappear usually when moving between pages. they will reappear when i re-spring. anyone else experiencing this and if so is there a fix or solution?

only tweak i have that may be contributing to the problem is gridlock.

thanks for any and all responses....

Actually I noticed the same annoying thing, after I reinstalled an app believieving I deleted it by by accident...

Quote Originally Posted by kgf88 View Post

however when i move icons around they just disappear usually when moving between pages. they will reappear when i re-spring. anyone else experiencing this and if so is there a fix or solution?

I think we may have to wait for a Winterboard update. There are known issues with winterboard and iOS 7.0.6.

I think we may have to wait for a Winterboard update. There are known issues with winterboard and iOS 7.0.6.
    I am on 7.0.2

Quote Originally Posted by kgf88 View Post

I think that's an issue with winterboard or mobilesubstrate, I had the same issue on my iPad (7.0.4) and it doesn't have the theme (yet).

Deleted every tweak involving folders except winterboard, and still get safe mode on folder icons.
    Wow! Then FolderIcons really needs an update.

Wow! Then FolderIcons really needs an update.
    It sure does. I had to do a full DFU restore and set up as new iphone last night due to SSH problems. So when the full restore was done, i installed Winterboard, 0bscure7, and FolderIcons... I literally had no other things installed, and was on a fresh jailbreak.... Crash every time I apply a Folder Icon... Guess I don't get to use folder icons until there is an update. Maybe it's just a arm64 thing as it seems to be working for others.

Thanks

Hey Orange, when you get a chance, could you do a YouMail icon? Greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by abear1619 View Post
    Hey Orange, when you get a chance, could you do a YouMail icon? Greatly appreciated!
    As Requested...
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 2014-03-05 at 05:02 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

abear1619 (2014-03-05)

No problems with Foldericons at all....even on ipad. 30+ tweaks installed.

Quote Originally Posted by tombik View Post
    No problems with Foldericons at all....even on ipad. 30+ tweaks installed.
    FolderIcons does not work on iPhone 5s... all other devices seem to be working. Us 5s users have to wait for an update.

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast