Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 0bscure 7 is coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryaninfg View Post
    Any chance of making a blank icon to use with foldericons??
    You mean like this?
    -blank.png
    "Of all the Things I've ever Lost, I miss my Mind the most."
    Ozzy Osbourne

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fridge For This Useful Post:

Ryaninfg (2014-02-07), TheStudent (2014-02-06)

Beauty!! Thanks for the blank icon!

With glyphs
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ryaninfg; 2014-02-07 at 03:06 AM.

Very nice

Some Icons for you guys to use ..

-atomicweb.png Atomic Web
    -battery.png Battery Doctor
    -calculator.png Calulator
    -calender.png Calender
    -camera.png Camera
    -cleaner.png iCleaner Pro
    -key.png mSecure
    -gear.png Sprintomizer 3
    -notepad.png Notepad
    -photos..png Photos
    -remotecontrol.png RemoteControl
    -settings.png Settings

U can use it anyway you like it. Cheers
    Last edited by iDuffy; 2014-02-07 at 04:27 AM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iDuffy For This Useful Post:

Fridge (2014-02-07), michaelrw (2014-02-09)

mega awesome theme -- now just waiting for the other apps I have to get updated icons since they sorta stand out, lol, nonetheless, lovin it!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raeldude For This Useful Post:

Ryaninfg (2014-02-08), TheStudent (2014-02-07), UtSulumSuusOwn (2014-02-08)

i like it.. its the first truly dark theme that keeps the flat style of ios7.. very nice. what is the price tag? $3?

EDIT: nevermind im retarded I found it on cydia, i wasnt typing it in correctly lol

I think you could fetch $2 for this
    Last edited by michaelrw; 2014-02-09 at 11:19 PM.

Thanks

Is there a tutorial somewhere to show how to make these icons from the PSD template?

Hey,

What is the best way to make the icons?? is there a mask or something I should use??

thx

Use the PSD template that's on the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by TheStudent View Post
    Use the PSD template that's on the first post.
    ok thans

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abear1619 View Post
    Is there a tutorial somewhere to show how to make these icons from the PSD template?
    I have PS CS6. Just need a basic 1,2,3 suggestion.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    My setup for now, I'm still learning the ins and outs of theming on iOS, I'm coming from android, and iOS seems to be a little more challenging, but I'm getting there, I think...

image.jpg

Will there be updates that contain new icons for other apps? I requested a few from the link on the first post. I'm very new to jailbreaking so still a bit timid as to what I can and can't do (as far as moving stuff around, etc) and have like a total of 3 things installed (don't need much more to be honest).

16. The Following User Says Thank You to raeldude For This Useful Post:

TheStudent (2014-02-14)

Quote Originally Posted by raeldude View Post
    Will there be updates that contain new icons for other apps? I requested a few from the link on the first post. I'm very new to jailbreaking so still a bit timid as to what I can and can't do (as far as moving stuff around, etc) and have like a total of 3 things installed (don't need much more to be honest).
    Yes there will be.

Question Can we get a little bit organized?
    People, for such an amazing theme the public support is a bit of a mess (or should i say obscure? ). Can we get a little bit organized here (as orangefreddie tried previously - props for that)?

Number one: can anybody post a simple step-by-step guide to modify the icons of different apps - for the medium user? It will be a lot easier than scouring this thread for pieces of info...

Number two: can somebody (TheStudent?) gather all the available icons into some archive or something? I found the list of icons from GDocs to be quite not helpful.

Number three (optional): a tutorial to create your own icons for 0bscure using Photoshop, for those having local or specialized apps?

It was amazing to see a lot of people posting the icons they created, but without something like my no 1 request these have zero importance for the noobs or the one not familiar with iFile & all that moving of files.

Thanks for an amazing theme and hope to get some solutions from you guys.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to samovarul For This Useful Post:

TheStudent (2014-02-15)

Thanks

Number three (optional): a tutorial to create your own icons for 0bscure using Photoshop, for those having local or specialized apps?

Yes, I'm all for this. I would like to know how to use the PSD with Photoshop and help contribute to this thread.

First and foremost want to say awesome work on this theme just downloaded today. The only app on my home screen that's not themed is Echofon Pro . Any chance when u get some free u could make somethin up ?

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBrandon View Post
    The only app on my home screen that's not themed is Echofon Pro . Any chance when u get some free u could make somethin up ?
    -echofon.png

;-)
    "Of all the Things I've ever Lost, I miss my Mind the most."
    Ozzy Osbourne

thank you ! now I'm not sure how to actually change one icon at a time ..I'm assuming it would be with ifile or is there an easier way ?

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBrandon View Post
    thank you ! now I'm not sure how to actually change one icon at a time ..I'm assuming it would be with ifile or is there an easier way ?
    Quote Originally Posted by samovarul View Post
    People, for such an amazing theme the public support is a bit of a mess (or should i say obscure? ). Can we get a little bit organized here (as orangefreddie tried previously - props for that)?

Number one: can anybody post a simple step-by-step guide to modify the icons of different apps - for the medium user? It will be a lot easier than scouring this thread for pieces of info...
    Here is basically how to do it. (I don't know how much you know so I'll start with the basics)
    1. Download AppInfo in Cydia (if you don't have it)
    2. Open AppInfo and get the file name to make in Folders (it is the file name ending in .app (Case Sensitive))
    3. Make the folder in Folders under var/stash/themes/0bscure 7.theme/Folders (when you create the folder also add the .app extension, eg: HabitList.app)
    4. In AppInfo it shows the app icon name or names (Try the obvious ones first like [email protected])
    5. If none of the icon names work (Which happens) you can click open in iFile inside AppInfo at the bottom (or go to Var/Mobile/Applications and in AppInfo it will show the long code for each app at the top. Find the folder's long name, scroll down, and find the icon names.) ie [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] etc... IF NONE OF THESE WORK...
    6. You can open the info.plist file in the .app folder of the Application under var/mobile/applications and look for the .png files listed after a code similar to "CFBundlePrimaryIcon".
    7. It does take some trial and error as a lot of apps do it differently. If there are any you are really stuck on you can ask in the forum and someone who has figured it out will help you.
    8. YOU SHOULD ALSO RESPRING INSIDE WINTERBOARD after loading in your icons, as it clears the icon cache, easiest way to do this is turn summerboard on, then off, and respring.

The reason why there are so many icon files (in case you don't know) is because they make different icons in different sizes for non-retna iphone, retna iphone small screen, retna iphone large screen, non retna ipad, retna ipad, non retna ipad mini, retna ipad mini, ect.

Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by abear1619 View Post
    I have PS CS6. Just need a basic 1,2,3 suggestion.
    1. Find the image you want to use
    2. Turn it all white with a transparent background
    3. Lay it over the background in the PSD file kindly provided by TheStudent
    4. Save as a .png
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 2014-03-03 at 03:56 AM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

iDuffy (2014-02-20), TheStudent (2014-02-20)

Hello! You are my favorite theme so far keep up the great work!

A few requests though.

I would like dark folders to match the theme and black safari, notes, etc.

Also, These icons stil need updating.

Priorities (my most usefull app)

Ifttt

Cropic

Fotogramme

Facebook paper

Springtomize

Tinder

Flex 2

Macu

Tmobile My account

Circa

Twit

Lookout

Photon browser

Falcon player

Instacollage

Photorepost

Credit karma

Tumblr

Tv guide

Meetup

Copart

Gas buddy

Amazon local

Scanner (barcode)

Fandango

Buddy tv

(Games)

Robocop

Gta:sa (allthough already black theme, just curious what your take on it would be )

Riptide GP2

Pvz 2

Asphault 8

Infinity blade 3

Myvegas slots

Mr.crab

Dumb ways to die

Fugu bots

Minion rush

Help me fly

FF6

(Cyda apps)

Pdanet

Track import

Pandora downloader

Xbmc

Aptback

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Last edited by hoothh; 2014-02-22 at 10:13 PM.

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast