Page 47 of 77 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 77

iPhone? More like MyPhone vectraopc's Avatar
    Thanks

I have some problem help me please.

Iff my Uniaw LS is updating my phone is respring and the digital clock is on the scrren just 1second. What is the problem?? And this problem same with the 77 LS WEATHER and my michrophone is off always whwe updating . (i have custom LS,and GL, and springtomize 3 )
    Last edited by vectraopc; 2014-01-30 at 10:59 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Thanks

The updated lockscreen 1 broke the lockscreen for me. Luckily I backed up the original before the update so still can use that one.

The respring is down to groovylock. It can't handle a lot of animations on the lockscreen so does eventually crash/respring.

Ok, here is my situation at the moment.
    Lockscreen 1 doesn't work. I guess Blue has to make an update for it.

Lockscreen 2 installed and it works OK.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Yes, both Lockscreens can be downloaded now, Modmyi fixed their permissions and typos.
    LS1 needs to be updated/fixed by me for iPhone 4/4s.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post
    The updated lockscreen 1 broke the lockscreen for me. Luckily I backed up the original before the update so still can use that one.

The respring is down to groovylock. It can't handle a lot of animations on the lockscreen so does eventually crash/respring.
    I use LS1 since more than one week but never had a crash (iPhone5).

Animations and graphics are CPU and RAM hungry, ever. Graphics must be stored at the RAM and must be calculated by a CPU.

Thought 77 Lockscreens are not a battery killer and don't slow your devices because the LS stops when you unlock your device.

But this may be too much for "older" devices and/or GroovyLock. What iPhone do you use ?
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-01-30 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Animations and graphics are CPU and RAM hungry, ever. Graphics must be stored at the RAM and must be calculated by a CPU.
    True. But this is not the reason people are getting crashing with animation LockScreens in iOS 7. It is because there is a bug with WebView in firmware 7.0.4. No matter the level of animation in the lock screen it will eventually crash most phones. iPhone 5s is will crash more often. No tweak designer can fix this problem. Only Apple can. We just have to live with it in 7.0.4 and 7.0.5.
    Thought 77 Lockscreens are not a battery killer and don't slow your devices because the LS stops when you unlock your device.
    This is not the case with GroovyLock or LockHTML3. Lockscreen animations and data retrieval run all the time - even when you're on Springboard. Only Cydgets stops a LS from running once you're on the SB.

Blue I use 5s and I can say this lock at full animation is the only lock that doesn't send my phone into safe mode ever! Or at least since I activated it! All others if I sit my phone down for more that a couple of minutes it would enter safe mode! So thanks for giving me animation again!

On a separate note there's been talk of other theme designers installing a 20 sec delay In there locks? That would be awesome until a tweak comes out!
    Last edited by Happy363; 2014-01-30 at 03:34 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Thanks

Blue it's an iPhone 5 and mine can take hours to crash. It's only done when I've left the phone and gone to sleep. It can run all day fine but left locked it eventually crashes.

As I said it's not a problem with the lockscreen but with animated lockscreens as a whole, because of what new destiny said. It's just one of those things and it won't do the phone any harm IMO so I'm going to carry on using it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiababy For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-01-30)

Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post

I'm loving it blue! Thanks
    Nice ...can you share this weather widget or point me where can I download it?

Dexy88 those are drifters stand alone widgets and I got them years ago! Don't know where I got them? Sorry! But if you ask newD I bet he can help you! Or perhaps you do a search thread on iwidget thread!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2014-01-30)

Thanks

On a separate note there's been talk of other theme designers installing a 20 sec delay In there locks? That would be awesome until a tweak comes out!
    LockHTML3 just updated this morning - now with adjustable LockScreen Dimming time! Finally!!

And for those tech minded - the firmware issue causing us this crashing on LS w/animation is alleviated if you go in to a lockscreen's main.css file and remove the "FadeIn" and Fill Forward WebKit animations. You'll then need to add back the opacity: 1.0 if it's not there or set to 0. Keep a backup of your original LS theme of course. This is not for the faint of heart or noob. But it's the FadeIn WebKit animation that is causing most of the crashing we're experiencing. And LS like Blue's work better because he's minimized this problem.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-01-30), CosmeKid (2014-01-30), Tiababy (2014-01-31)

iPhone? More like MyPhone CosmeKid's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm getting a white line around my LS1. Any idea of what this could be?

Do you have partlycloudy conditions right now?

Is your big weather icon in the middle of the screen? Blue addressed this earlier I believe!
    Last edited by Happy363; 2014-01-30 at 07:25 PM.

Thanks

Blue, thank you for bringing us 77! This theme is awesome and I'm loving it! Here is a screenie of my current setup on my 5s. The iWidget is perfect. I've changed it just a tad, and am using iWidget tapper over each element of the widget. I'm also using 77 Groovylock 1, and it is working perfectly w/ GPS! Thanx for all your hard work!ImageUploadedByModMyi1391106984.641250.jpg

iPhone? More like MyPhone CosmeKid's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you have partlycloudy conditions right now?

Is your big weather icon in the middle of the screen? Blue addressed this earlier I believe!
    No it says cloudy. Big weather icon is in the middle. I have no slider either. And the LS doesn't go all the way to the bottom of the screen

Can u post a screen? Usually the white line around edge is telling you your missing a image!

Thanks

@NewDestinyX:
    Are you sure ? Because GroovyLock has a button to "Hold LS in Memory" what means for me it's not in use if disabled.

And if you turn your screen off you will notice that the complete 77 widget reloads.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    LockHTML3 just updated this morning - now with adjustable LockScreen Dimming time! Finally!!

And for those tech minded - the firmware issue causing us this crashing on LS w/animation is alleviated if you go in to a lockscreen's main.css file and remove the "FadeIn" and Fill Forward WebKit animations. You'll then need to add back the opacity: 1.0 if it's not there or set to 0. Keep a backup of your original LS theme of course. This is not for the faint of heart or noob. But it's the FadeIn WebKit animation that is causing most of the crashing we're experiencing. And LS like Blue's work better because he's minimized this problem.
    Thanks. I still have some fade-in effects build-in. I must rework the widget for iPhone 4 anyway, so I'll change it the way you said

Quote Originally Posted by CosmeKid View Post
    No it says cloudy. Big weather icon is in the middle. I have no slider either. And the LS doesn't go all the way to the bottom of the screen
    A screenshot says more than thousand words
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-01-30 at 08:28 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

CosmeKid (2014-01-30), Dexy88 (2014-01-30)

iPhone? More like MyPhone envious86's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there any way if getting the animation weather on springboard too?

Hey BLUE I have just bought your theme and i would like some help with some icons:

IMDB
    Google translate
    Springtomize 3
    Tapatalk
    iClarified
    True Caller
    Week Cal
    App gone free

Some Swedish icons

Handelsbanken
    Blocket
    Quinyx
    SF Bio
    Mina Sidor
    BBK (Bredbandskollen)

Thank you for a great theme

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by envious86 View Post
    Is there any way if getting the animation weather on springboard too?
    As Winterboard doesn't support widgets on iOS7 the only way is to make an iWidget from my Lockscreen widget or with UniAW. Don't know but maybe this already exists anywhere here or at Cydia.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    @NewDestinyX:
    Are you sure ? Because GroovyLock has a button to "Hold LS in Memory" what means for me it's not in use if disabled.

And if you turn your screen off you will notice that the complete 77 widget reloads.
    Not sure the switch works as Jake hoped. You get just as much crashing in GroovyLock with that switch off or on in my experience. That proves the HTML must be still running even when not on LS any longer.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-01-30)

Page 47 of 77 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast