Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 77

^^. What weather widget is that? Can you share it?

I am new to using a jailbroken iphone and I am completely hooked. I am using this theme on my 5S and I love it. I am however having one issue. I can't get the weather and the clock to update using the provided widgets using iwidget. I have gotten my weather code from yahoo. Once I apply the widget, the weather and time will display, but never updates. Even the time stays the same.

Any ideas on what can be causing this. I am almost certain that it is not the theme, but something with iwidget because I have tried several widgets.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    Shadows all need repacking or your gonna do a lot of explaining shortly!

In order to make them work now after update!

Since compatible with winterboard they are packaged differently !

Folders should go for instance
    77 circle dark/iconomatic/png's here!

And be put in theme folder !
    Thanks Happy.

Make sure the Iconomatic folder has a Capital/Uppercase 'I'.

Ok. I've moved all the shadows to the winter board directory and noticed after applying them that the shadows are a little bigger than the icons leaving a halo effect.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1390613487.064581.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1390613499.079755.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1390613508.635420.jpg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdouin For This Useful Post:

Happy363 (2014-01-25)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Any issues with the shadows or icon masks ?

Just enable the 77.theme and one of the icon masks at Winterboard and choose one of the appropriate shadows at IconOmatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Any issues with the shadows or icon masks ?

Just enable the 77.theme and one of the icon masks at Winterboard and choose one of the appropriate shadows at IconOmatic.
    Iconomatic has been updated. No more choosing themes through Iconomatic. ALL shadows are themed through winterboard now.

I moved the appropriate shadows through ifile to winterboard.

also shadow size has changed been changed to 160x160 in iconomatic as well so that's why the shadows are bigger!

Thanks

F.... They really should have communicate this one day earlier.

Is there any documentation or info ? The modmyi thread here says nothing about it:

http://modmyi.com/forums/native-ipho...ml#post6986656

Okay, sorry, I missed that update and will fix the shadows sizes and theme ASAP
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-01-25 at 03:30 AM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2014-01-25), Happy363 (2014-01-25), tunechi (2014-01-25)

F.... They really should have communicate this one day earlier.

Is there any documentation or info ? The modmyi thread here says nothing about it:

http://modmyi.com/forums/native-ipho...ml#post6986656

Okay, sorry, I missed that update and will fix the shadows sizes and theme ASAP
    No worries Blue. In the meantime the dynamic shadows option in iconomatic allows you to make your own shadows. Btw love the new photos icon.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdouin For This Useful Post:

Happy363 (2014-01-25)

Thanks

Yes, the dynamic shadows work well. A little bit hard to setup and it forgot my opacity settings a couple of times but it works.

not a big thing, I just must make the shadow graphics larger and pack them
    different, theme update within this weekend.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2014-01-25), tunechi (2014-01-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaospassageraren View Post
    About bitesms...if you choose Apple messages in settings it takes the icons in that bundle and theme the icon just fine so for now you have to put the bite icon in there instead so you don't have to go in to the stock app and change the icon there with every update..or blue can have alt icons in the mobilesms bundle so you just rename them..hope it helps a bit!!

I haven't been able to get BiteSMS themed. I found this post, but not sure exactly what settings to change. Are these settings in the BiteSMS app itself, or something in the main iOS 7 Settings app?

I have BiteSMS 8.0 beta 11 and can't seem to find any setting to change to "Apple Messages". Wouldn't this help change the BiteSMS icon to the default 77 messages icon? How can I change the icon to the BiteSMS 77 icon found in this thread (I saved it to my desktop).

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

Pull down on your contact page!

First go into bitesms. Go to the contacts section like Happy said and pull down. Settings menu is there. Then click on more and change to Apple messages.

Next take the bitesms icon you saved to your desktop and place it in var/stash/themes/com.apple.mobleSMS

Rename it to correct icon in that folder.

For instance if it's on an iPhone 5, it'll be
    [email protected]~iphone.png.

Then clear your cache and respring.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdouin For This Useful Post:

Fish_1 (2014-01-25)

ok i must have completely miss this in the 36 pages but im still not understanding out to change the girl pic in the big widget. i have iFile on my phone but what am i suppose to be downloading on my mac? anyone have links please?

My first encounter with IconOmatic

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yes, a problem since years for everything that's digital. But I know that some users install cracked themes for testing before buying it.

Anyway, 77 is very successful and I will continue working on it. So let's wait for the update, the new features will impress you
    I'm not a regular on the forum but I've always purchased themes after installing a cracked version if I like and and will use it. I've purchased a couple of Blue's themes in the past. I tried this theme today for the 1st time and love it....I will now be going to cydia to purchase this and pay my respects for all your hard work M8. Thanks for a great theme, been waiting a while now to get my 5s themed.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to GiZZeRR For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-01-25)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

I purchased this theme...very nice. My bitesms icon is not themed as in the pics...any ideas? Thanks.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ssemmel For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-01-25)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Tenijieth View Post
    ok i must have completely miss this in the 36 pages but im still not understanding out to change the girl pic in the big widget. i have iFile on my phone but what am i suppose to be downloading on my mac? anyone have links please?
    On you computer rename any picture you want to "Photo.png" and copy it with freeware like iFunBox or iPhone explorer to the given path on your iPhone (see post 1).
    It will replace/override my girl. That's all: Just drag a picture into a folder, something you did 1 million times before

Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    I purchased this theme...very nice. My bitesms icon is not themed as in the pics...any ideas? Thanks.
    Just added this info to post 1 now:

Why is my BiteSMS icon not themed ?
    Currently Bite SMS Beta isn't theme-able out of the box for any theme, because it replaces Apples Messages icon and then all users, even without BiteSMS, would have it instead the Messages icon. DO this:
    1. You can find my BiteSMS icon at ...77.theme/Other Icons/BiteSMS.png. Rename this graphic to [email protected]~iphone.png (Case sensitive) and copy it to ...77.theme/com.apple.mobileSMS/...here...
    2. Open the the contacts section of BiteSMS and pull down. There's a Settings menu. Then click on "more" and change to Apple messages (icon). Clean your cache (manually or with iCleaner), REBOOT and it works.
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-01-25 at 01:43 PM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2014-01-25), ssemmel (2014-01-25)

Thanks for a clean and cool theme again Blue.

Last edited by Destan; 2014-01-25 at 01:48 PM.

Can someone figure out what's wrong with my widget? I just installed 1.
    1 this morning and this happened after respring. Anyone can help? Thanks. ImageUploadedByModMyi1390656582.822657.jpg

Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast