Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 77

Thanks

anyone else with widget not changing locations ? have my location and think the problem is there, went to another town today, presed the update on the widget, it changed to that town, got bacy home tryet pressing the update nothing happend, resprung the phone still the wrong town in the widget.
    i think it is mylocation that is the problem.

and another smal problem i am having.
    have tryet to make my a folder for anydo.Cal it is the calendar from anydo.
    bundle metode and folder methode is not working, have looked in appinfo it was correckt spelt, but in appinfo under iconfile it say Unknown
    Last edited by sju; 2014-01-18 at 12:18 AM.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phillies20 View Post
    I just did. I emptied cache like it said. Resprung and still just stock icons. ?
    That's why I asked: I recommended a reboot, not respring
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-01-18 at 12:59 AM.

Hi blue can you post the shadow that u use for the walls please? Like that we will be abble To use it with iconomatic? Think résult should be 👍

Thanks

I have not tested yet so I made no shadow for it, the tweak is beta and there seems to be some issues with it.

I also don't like the idea to theme all icons, even already themed/finished icons, with this masks. On iOS 6 only un-themed ions where masked:

1. This means to make all icons new for every available theme (!).
    2. Another problem is that this method only works well for all that old fashioned frame-around-icons themes but not for 77 icons (can't explain that in all details, but thats the result)

Whats definitly possible, even if I won't use this kind of mask, is a shadow. But I want to wait a little bit till they fixed crashes and other bugs and then give it a try.

My city is Toyokawa-shi

Code Yahoo 1118406

Yahoo! Weather

why this code does not appear correct.

-sem-titulo-2.png
    Last edited by Morecos; 2014-01-18 at 04:48 AM.

Blue - these icons are amazing!! Great job! Best I've seen yet by far for os7.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I have not tested yet so I made no shadow for it, the tweak is beta and there seems to be some issues with it.

I also don't like the idea to theme all icons, even already themed/finished icons, with this masks. On iOS 6 only un-themed ions where masked:

1. This means to make all icons new for every available theme (!).
    2. Another problem is that this method only works well for all that old fashioned frame-around-icons themes but not for 77 icons (can't explain that in all details, but thats the result)

Whats definitly possible, even if I won't use this kind of mask, is a shadow. But I want to wait a little bit till they fixed crashes and other bugs and then give it a try.
    Blue,

I've messed around with Iconomatic, see below:

-77_glow.png

Here is the file I changed in Iconomatic, to make the glow: Sbiconshadow.png. I'm using an old version of Fireworks and I can't make the glow without that solid ring. It's sized at 118/118 to be hidden behind the icon at 120x120.

-sbiconshadow.png

There are a few things that I need to adjust. If you look at the stock 77 icons in my screenshot, there is a dark edge, but on my Google Drive for example, there is no edge. I'm using Summerboard ICON method, and that's is causing my icon to have no edge. I'll redo my icons using the bundle method to see if that changes things.

Anyway, I'm sure you're probably tinkering away at this as I'm typing....

If anyone else wants to mess around with this, find the Iconomatic themes folder, it's in the same place as iWidgets at Var/mobile/Library/IconOmatic and just replace the Sbiconshadow.png in the Liftkit folder. Make a copy of the old file first. I tried making a new 77 theme but it didn't work for me.

EDIT- It applies the shadow to folders too. Bite SMS needs a bit of a tweak as well becuase the edge of the glow is visible but that's probably fixable in PS, not in my old Fireworks
    Last edited by Wildfowler; 2014-01-18 at 09:28 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wildfowler For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-01-18), Kaospassageraren (2014-01-18), Sital (2014-01-18)

Thanks

Blue.
    just sendt the danish translation to you, had to fix a couple of spelling errors

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sju For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Morecos View Post
    My city is Toyokawa-shi

Code Yahoo 1118406

Yahoo! Weather

why this code does not appear correct.

-sem-titulo-2.png
    I have no idea, but Okazaki is next to Toyokawa, maybe this is just the nearest weather station.

Look beautiful Blue, I'll send you 5$

13. The Following User Says Thank You to predator67 For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-01-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfowler View Post
    Blue,

I've messed around with Iconomatic, see below:

-77_glow.png

Here is the file I changed in Iconomatic, to make the glow: Sbiconshadow.png. I'm using an old version of Fireworks and I can't make the glow without that solid ring. It's sized at 118/118 to be hidden behind the icon at 120x120.

-sbiconshadow.png

There are a few things that I need to adjust. If you look at the stock 77 icons in my screenshot, there is a dark edge, but on my Google Drive for example, there is no edge. I'm using Summerboard ICON method, and that's is causing my icon to have no edge. I'll redo my icons using the bundle method to see if that changes things.

Anyway, I'm sure you're probably tinkering away at this as I'm typing....

If anyone else wants to mess around with this, find the Iconomatic themes folder, it's in the same place as iWidgets at Var/mobile/Library/IconOmatic and just replace the Sbiconshadow.png in the Liftkit folder. Make a copy of the old file first. I tried making a new 77 theme but it didn't work for me.

EDIT- It applies the shadow to folders too. Bite SMS needs a bit of a tweak as well becuase the edge of the glow is visible but that's probably fixable in PS, not in my old Fireworks
    I've played around with this as well...pretty cool. I re-did your icon shadow to remove the ring and resized it to 120x120. I also modded the biteSMS icon. I tried a version of that icon without the dark ring around the edge, but it still didn't look right with the shadow.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2014-01-18)

Thanks

Here is my more diffuse and larger icon shadow, to play with. I also off-centered it a little to bottom. To get more depth i would need a larger file, but as you know they limit the background to 150x150 p. This is only photoshoped, I did not test it with iconomatic.

By the way: Looks like 77 will be available at Cydia today, and I continue working on the theme and more icons

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbiconshadow.png  
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-01-18 at 07:50 PM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

K_y_r_a (2014-01-18), ruedi04 (2014-01-18), thasiccest13 (2014-01-18)

Hi Blue; kriege ich noch ne mail von dir oder läuft das über cydia ?

Habe vor 1 Stunde donated…

Danke !
    Last edited by ElGerto; 2014-01-18 at 08:03 PM.

Thanks

Heres another shadow, probably better than my first one. My icons have a light transparency and this one shouldn't effect the icon style in any way:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbiconshadow2.png  

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2014-01-20), Klont (2014-01-19), kristatos (2014-01-18), Sital (2014-01-18)

Hi I donated yesterday but I didn't get a email?
    Thanks

Bums me out this tweak refuses to work on my phone:-( but those shadows look awesome blue!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfowler View Post
    Not sure if anyone wants this iwidget, it's here if you do.

Attachment 651427

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...%20iWidget.zip

The iwidget is a mix of Blue's rounded square semi transparent design overlay and Chevy's ultimate code. All credit goes to Blue and Chevy, I am not a coder I just tweaked Chevy's code and Blues' artwork with all the subtlety of a 2kg lump hammer. The animations are off because they don't really go with the flatness of ios7 in my opinion. Feel free to switch animations on in the settings but you'll have to resize the animations to fit the resized overlay. Touch the weather icon and the iwidget will refresh.

All the best,

WF

PS. If you have any issues with the iwidget, NewdestinyX taught me everything I know, so any complaints about it not working or doing this or that, speak to him, it's his fault ;-)
    After installing this, it seems to work.

Unfortunately since I installed this I can´t move icons. A long tap on an icon crashes the phone completely.

Quote Originally Posted by thasiccest13 View Post
    Hi I donated yesterday but I didn't get a email?
    Thanks
    Yep same here , he's probably busy

He´s able to write posts her; so he should find some time to send a link

Just got a mail in my spam from him….

So maybe You have to check your spam

"This is 77 Beta 3, probably the last Beta before a Cydia release. When available at Cydia I'll contact you again with all details how to get it officially for free at Cydia."
    Last edited by ElGerto; 2014-01-18 at 08:30 PM.

Yea I'm not worried lol...
    Plus he said it should go live on cydia today!

It's not in my spam. Maybe he's just waiting to add my cydia info?

It's on Cydia now!
    Last edited by thasiccest13; 2014-01-18 at 08:49 PM.

Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast