Page 17 of 77 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 77

Its a Windows issue i got the same problem.
    Life isnít about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    itís about learning how to
    dance in the rain.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    Your Zeppelin looks badass, where can I find it?

...that confused me a lil, better set the motion reduce thing on, or off ?
    The Zeppelin logo is in Cydia under Zeppelin add-ons. It's called Pac-Man Eats Signal Dots.

Set reduce motion to off to set the wallpapers (especially if you are using ones with the icon shadows). You can keep it off if you like parallax. If you don't like parallax, turn reduce motion to on after you have set your wallpaper.
    Last edited by Sital; 2014-01-15 at 08:31 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

j0k3r (2014-01-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

I tweaked the widget a bit. Now just trying to figure out whether to put it at the top of the screen (especially for scenic wallpapers) or leave it where it is to give the dock some separation.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-01-15)

Finally got the beta 2 working. I had to reinstall Winterboard I had noticed the winter board icon was the old version. After I reinstalled the icon was the new one and the theme worked kinda weird. Now just to figure out the right icon file names for podcast, sound cloud, snapchat, and espn score center. If anyone has them Plz let me know the Appinfo app is wrong.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Beta 3 comes with a third widget and Zeppelin logo:

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Happy363 (2014-01-15), jawonder (2014-01-16), Klont (2014-01-15), K_y_r_a (2014-01-15), Sital (2014-01-16), tunechi (2014-01-16)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

Very nice, i love to play with clocks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by K_y_r_a View Post
    Its a Windows issue i got the same problem.
    Yes, the issue is that both Wallpaper folders of 77 have a "/" in their names. Thats a big problem for Windows. I renamed them and and to make sure I will pack Beta 3 with WinZip not with oSX, so it will be compatible with Windows unpackers.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

K_y_r_a (2014-01-15)

Thanks

got a "funny" problem, updateded subsrtate safe mode, then safari, calculater mail crashed, had to restor the phone, now the theme doent change the icons, my winterbord looks like it is a old version !! what to do now ?

Donated 2 days ago and haven't received an email. Checked all my spam and junk folders...

Can somebody help why is it when I
    Press an icon it reverts to a unthemed
    Icon?
    Regards I'm baffled

Quote Originally Posted by Y2HBK View Post
    Donated 2 days ago and haven't received an email. Checked all my spam and junk folders...
    No way... I donated last night and got mine within 10 minutes. Something had to go wrong with the payment if you haven't gotten yours yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    No way... I donated last night and got mine within 10 minutes. Something had to go wrong with the payment if you haven't gotten yours yet.
    I can clearly see the payment sent and payment completed in Paypal.

Contact Blue with your transaction Code and everything will be fine i m sure
    Life isnít about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    itís about learning how to
    dance in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    got gmail icon to work, did a manuel clean of : /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache/.
    but cant find flipboard bundle, can se i page 1 that flipboard it themet,
    are there 2 widgets ?
    i got 2 folders with widgets, one emty one just fine
    Sorry for being the noob here... But how do you manually clean the icon cache? Is there anything in that folder that I have to worry about deleting, or that I shouldn't delete?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Y2HBK View Post
    Please send me a PM here at modmyi with your mail address, if i'm not sleeping everyone gets his link in 5-30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFlegel View Post
    Sorry for being the noob here... But how do you manually clean the icon cache? Is there anything in that folder that I have to worry about deleting, or that I shouldn't delete?
    You can delete everything inside that folder. It's just a cache folder for faster icon loading for iOS.
    If you respring or reboot iOS restores this cached icons again, but now with the new icons

Coming with Beta 3: 77 icons now all over the UI (Settings, NC-Center, Spotlight-search). At least for all stock Apple Apps and some more

Last edited by Blue; 2014-01-16 at 02:03 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

K_y_r_a (2014-01-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Beta 3 comes with a third widget and Zeppelin logo:

When you say third widget does that mean there were two widgets in Beta2 ?, because i only got one .

Please send me a PM here at modmyi with your mail address, if i'm not sleeping everyone gets his link in 5-30 minutes.

You can delete everything inside that folder. It's just a cache folder for faster icon loading for iOS.
    If you respring or reboot iOS restores this cached icons again, but now with the new icons

Coming with Beta 3: 77 icons now all over the UI (Settings, NC-Center, Spotlight-search). At least for all stock Apple Apps and some more

Thanks Blue! I had a feeling that was the case being that it's a cache, but I'm prefer being safe rather than sorry 😉

Looking forward to beta 3!

Sent. Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone vectraopc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    The Zeppelin logo is in Cydia under Zeppelin add-ons. It's called Pac-Man Eats Signal Dots.

Set reduce motion to off to set the wallpapers (especially if you are using ones with the icon shadows). You can keep it off if you like parallax. If you don't like parallax, turn reduce motion to on after you have set your wallpaper.
    Iff you have a problem with parallax use the Wallax program from appstore.

Somebody can do for me the iGo primo icon , THX
    Last edited by vectraopc; 2014-01-16 at 10:26 AM.

Thanks

got a "funny" problem, updateded subsrtate safe mode, then safari,weather calculater mail crashed, had to restor the phone, now the theme doent change the icons, my winterbord looks like it is a old version !! what to do now ?
    got no tweeks installet only zeppelin and nothing happens, if i try to turn on summerboard my 5S go in safe mode.

befor updating the theme works just fine, i know it is not the theme that is the problem, but i can not be the only one with this problem

Page 17 of 77 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast