Page 93 of 162 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 3240

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

  1. #1841
    Hi guys before I switched to 7.1.2 I had a infostat widget? Now I can't find it! Was it in a different repo?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  2. #1842
    It should be on the MMI repo InfoStats.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Happy363 (2014-07-18)

  4. #1843
    The widget for convergance that uses infostats?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  5. #1844
    Default Convergance: A bold new direction
    Ah, sorry. It was one of the 3 or 4 built in widgets. But I think at some point, he pulled them out to work on them.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2014-07-18 at 02:43 AM.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Happy363 (2014-07-18)

  7. #1845
    Quote Originally Posted by marco29 View Post
    Some one know how to theme the Volume slider?
    You just need to change the slider_min, slider_max and slider_thumb (their @2x versions, as well) in the /Library/Application Support/Convergance/Themes folder to whatever you like.
    (:

    EDIT: However, it affects the brightness slider, too.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyBlack For This Useful Post:

    marco29 (2014-07-18)

  9. #1846
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,407
    Thanks
    3,451
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    Hi guys before I switched to 7.1.2 I had a infostat widget? Now I can't find it! Was it in a different repo?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    It's in his repo still, install infostats then download the widget from his repo and add it in the settings


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  10. #1847
    iPhoneaholic wastE2509's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    47533 Kleve - Germany
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 124 Times in 87 Posts

    Hello guys,

    today i bought convergance, i really like these mod!

    But i have one problem:

    When i get a notification on my lockscreen (Like i message in WhatsApp) i want to tap on it, for answer the message.
    But after tapping, the notification, my lockscreen is freezing!
    I can't do anything then.

    After that i must going into the safemode ...

    Anyone know this problem and can help me?

    Thanks for help!!

    (Sorry for my bad english)

  11. #1848
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,533
    Thanks
    6,115
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

    Hi peoples

    Thank you to all that have contributed to making this tweak what it is. Congratulations Matchstick. I was wondering if there's any possibility to implement options into the info.plist of the HTML LockScreens? I see there's an icon hook in the SBHTML example you provide, and also see you're using preference loader or something to display options in the native Convergance widgets. It's not a big priority, and I really like the overall feel of this LS, and I don't run LS usually. The minimalism is what's got me hooked, plus everything is very polished.

    I have a few theme's in the works, with additional flipswitch glyphs, and full UI options. I'm caught up on the thread, and all my questions have already been asked and answered Here's how I'm running for now. Thank you.


  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-07-18), mirilopr (2014-07-18)

  13. #1849
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Default Convergance: A bold new direction
    Quote Originally Posted by wastE2509 View Post
    Hello guys,

    today i bought convergance, i really like these mod!

    But i have one problem:

    When i get a notification on my lockscreen (Like i message in WhatsApp) i want to tap on it, for answer the message.
    But after tapping, the notification, my lockscreen is freezing!
    I can't do anything then.

    After that i must going into the safemode ...

    Anyone know this problem and can help me?

    Thanks for help!!

    (Sorry for my bad english)
    If u are at the LockScreen and it freezes, hold down the power and when the slide to power off appears, hit cancel. This should unfreeze your LockScreen.

    @Sk37cH Cool looking Convergance theme. Matts on holiday right now and will be back at the end of July.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Happy363 (2014-07-18), King_O_Hill (2014-07-18), Sk37cH (2014-07-18)

  15. #1850
    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    It's in his repo still, install infostats then download the widget from his repo and add it in the settings


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Thanks Mav

    Should I have his repo in a mail or something?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  16. #1851
    Does anyone else have this problem?

    I get a phone call, answer it, put it on loud speaker and then lock the phone. after the call is ended all i got is a blank screen. I have o hold down power then cancel to get phone back to normal?

  17. #1852
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    Thanks Mav

    Should I have his repo in a mail or something?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    http://repo.incendo.ws/

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Happy363 (2014-07-18), Mav1971 (2014-07-18)

  19. #1853
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kris147 View Post
    Does anyone else have this problem?

    I get a phone call, answer it, put it on loud speaker and then lock the phone. after the call is ended all i got is a blank screen. I have o hold down power then cancel to get phone back to normal?
    I have this bug too. Additionally whenever I get a notification from biteSMS the screen turns black and covers my lock screen and it shows me a swipe right to open my lockscreen rather than the bouncing convergence unlocker. It seems as if notifications are killing convergence altogether in this most recent update.

  20. #1854
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    @NewD. I don't have this issue. Weird. I'm using the latest beta version of bitesms.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  21. #1855
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    @NewD. I don't have this issue. Weird. I'm using the latest beta version of bitesms.
    Tweak conflict.. It's 'always' a tweak conflict.. LOL!! And mine is 'random' - REPEATABLE after 'one' happening.. And then after reboot - goes back to working great.. until the next time it happens.. Then until a reboot - bug is reproducible.

  22. #1856
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,407
    Thanks
    3,451
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

    I'm not having the issue either NewD sorry


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  23. #1857
    iPhoneaholic wastE2509's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    47533 Kleve - Germany
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 124 Times in 87 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    If u are at the LockScreen and it freezes, hold down the power and when the slide to power off appears, hit cancel. This should unfreeze your LockScreen.

    @Sk37cH Cool looking Convergance theme. Matts on holiday right now and will be back at the end of July.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

    Yeah, i know this, but how i can fix the issue with the notification?

  24. #1858
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Hi peoples

    Thank you to all that have contributed to making this tweak what it is. Congratulations Matchstick. I was wondering if there's any possibility to implement options into the info.plist of the HTML LockScreens? I see there's an icon hook in the SBHTML example you provide, and also see you're using preference loader or something to display options in the native Convergance widgets. It's not a big priority, and I really like the overall feel of this LS, and I don't run LS usually. The minimalism is what's got me hooked, plus everything is very polished.

    I have a few theme's in the works, with additional flipswitch glyphs, and full UI options. I'm caught up on the thread, and all my questions have already been asked and answered Here's how I'm running for now. Thank you.

    How do I get my convergance LS to look like this? How do I add widgets?

  25. #1859
    You can activate any HTML widget through the settings app.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    tunechi (2014-07-19)

  27. #1860
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,533
    Thanks
    6,115
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

    Default Convergance: A bold new direction
    Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    How do I get my convergance LS to look like this? How do I add widgets?
    The slider and other UI elements are part of my Convergance skin, and will be available soon.

    The HTML is from this post by smr95. I modded it to fit iP4. I also placed the LS in var/mobile/Library/Convergance/LockHTML/ and added a copy of Matchsticks plist provided in the example HTML folder. You can also place the HTML widgets in the GroovyLock or LockHTML folders, and Convergance will show them in settings.

    Then, as king said, simply toggle "Use HTML Background" on, from within the Background option in Convergance. Then you should be able to pick your LS from that list. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-07-19 at 04:16 AM.

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-07-19), Mav1971 (2014-07-19), tunechi (2014-07-19)

Page 93 of 162 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •