Page 91 of 162 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 3240

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

  1. #1801
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mirilopr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    536
    Thanked 222 Times in 90 Posts

    Question: how do I know if Covergance is causing my crashes? I'm pretty sure it is, because I didn't have any before, but since it is random, I don't know

  2. #1802
    Quote Originally Posted by mirilopr View Post
    Question: how do I know if Covergance is causing my crashes? I'm pretty sure it is, because I didn't have any before, but since it is random, I don't know
    You can deactivate Convergence with iCleaner Pro to see, but it can be also a tweak conflict. The method to know the culprit is to deactivate one by one the tweaks with iCleaner and look to see if you still have some crashes.

    But, before :
    Do you use an animated lockscreen ? Do you have a passcode enabled ? If yes, try to desactivate the passcode.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-07-05), mirilopr (2014-07-05)

  4. #1803
    My iPhone is a Part of Me abbdc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    682
    Thanks
    2,324
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 418 Posts

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1404483254.188766.jpg

    just curios if this is last ver for this tweak?
    if not from where I can get last one..
    ty

  5. #1804
    Quote Originally Posted by abbdc1 View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1404483254.188766.jpg

    just curios if this is last ver for this tweak?
    if not from where I can get last one..
    ty
    Beta releases are available on Matt's repo : http://repo.incendo.ws
    Last edited by Dacal; 2014-07-05 at 12:00 AM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    abbdc1 (2014-07-04), King_O_Hill (2014-07-05), Matchstic (2014-07-04)

  7. #1805
    My iPhone is a Part of Me abbdc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    682
    Thanks
    2,324
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 418 Posts

    thanks buddy

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to abbdc1 For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (2014-07-04)

  9. #1806
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    I've tested the swiping up/down of HTML here using ScripTimeV2, but I can't seem to replicate your issue?
    It only seems to happen on some lock screens that are too long For the screen. Usually if there is a part of the HTML off the screen I found that the HTML will move.



    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  10. #1807
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Majewski View Post
    It only seems to happen on some lock screens that are too long For the screen. Usually if there is a part of the HTML off the screen I found that the HTML will move.



    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Try to edit the CSS/HTML file of your LS and look the body element, the position needs to be 'fixed', not 'absolute', to play well with convergance.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-07-05), Matchstic (2014-07-05)

  12. #1808
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Try to edit the CSS/HTML file of your LS and look the body element, the position needs to be 'fixed', not 'absolute', to play well with convergance.
    Ahhhh that's makes sense. Thanks very much


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex Majewski For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (2014-07-05)

  14. #1809
    I'm starting to get ready to send off 1.0.4 to MMi this end; is there any bugs that need to be taken care of beforehand?

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2014-07-06), King_O_Hill (2014-07-05)

  16. #1810
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    I'm starting to get ready to send off 1.0.4 to MMi this end; is there any bugs that need to be taken care of beforehand?
    No problem for me .


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-07-05)

  18. #1811
    Neither for me and I'm on 7.1.2, use html lockscreen and themed icons.
    One thing worth mentioning, though: if you use Eclipse, it somehow forces Convergance to use blue volume/brightness slider, not the one provided with theme. Just a small thing, but slightly annoying.

    Any progress with themeing the toggles yet? I replaced the default icons with mine and nothing happens, unfortunately. Filenames are the same, Info.plist is there, still nothing.

  19. #1812
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mirilopr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    536
    Thanked 222 Times in 90 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    You can deactivate Convergence with iCleaner Pro to see, but it can be also a tweak conflict. The method to know the culprit is to deactivate one by one the tweaks with iCleaner and look to see if you still have some crashes.

    But, before :
    Do you use an animated lockscreen ? Do you have a passcode enabled ? If yes, try to desactivate the passcode.
    Nope. No animated lockscreen. No password. Ill try the icleaner pro. Itll take a while since The crashes occur randomly. Thanks

    Just to be sure, when you say deactivate in icleaner pro, do you mean deactivate the cydia substrate addons?
    Last edited by mirilopr; 2014-07-05 at 03:26 PM.

  20. #1813
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mirilopr View Post
    Nope. No animated lockscreen. No password. Ill try the icleaner pro. Itll take a while since The crashes occur randomly. Thanks

    Just to be sure, when you say deactivate in icleaner pro, do you mean deactivate the cydia substrate addons?
    Hmm.. Did they change the name from Mobile Substrate Add-Ons in the recent update to iCleanerPro?. Well -- At the bottom left hand corner of the opening page of iCleanerPro there is a Plus Sign (+).. Clik on that. Then clik on MobileSubstrate (Cydia Substrate) Add-Ons - In that next window is where you switch off tweaks.

    To search for the culprit tweak causing the crashing - start with everything off EXCEPT these:
    iCleanerLib, IconSupport, libhide, Mobile Safety & RocketBootStrap (you may not have a couple of those - but leave them ON if you do)..

    AND THEN also leave ON the first tweak you suspect of being crashey.. In this case - CONVERGENCE.. Then respring.. and spend the next several hours seeing if it crashes. This process is slow - and your phone, with all other tweaks turned off, will look pretty boring for the period you're testing.. But it's the only way to get to the bottom of the problem. I'm quite sure your problem is NOT Convergence as I've tested it thoroughly and it's completely crash free.

    Good luck! Hope that helps,
    Grant

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (2014-07-05), mirilopr (2014-07-05)

  22. #1814
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mirilopr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    536
    Thanked 222 Times in 90 Posts

    Thanks

  23. #1815
    Unfortunately, one of your favourites bugs are back, Matt.. My wallpaper seems smaller on the lockscreen than on the springboard.
    Firstly I thought it may have something to do with the Perspective Zoom I turned off while setting the wallpaper via Photos app, but then I turned it on and the problem still persists.
    Look: Perspective Zoom Off, Perspective Zoom On

    As I said, the wallpaper was applied using the Photos app, I'm a 4S user on 7.1.2.
    Last edited by HappyBlack; 2014-07-06 at 10:55 AM.

  24. #1816
    Thanks for letting me know!

    There also seems to be a major bug with alarms in the current beta build, which I'm fixing this evening when I get back home. If you need an alarm tomorrow morning, I'd recommend disabling Convergance overnight for now.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-07-06), mirilopr (2014-07-06)

  26. #1817
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Thanks for letting me know!

    There also seems to be a major bug with alarms in the current beta build, which I'm fixing this evening when I get back home. If you need an alarm tomorrow morning, I'd recommend disabling Convergance overnight for now.
    Haha! Just noticed this bug as I woke up this am! The alarm worked - it just didn't appear for me to hit snooze or turn off.. I had to go into Clock.app to turn off. Is that the bug?

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    tunechi (2014-07-06)

  28. #1818
    Kinda yeah; it shows itself differently dependant on what sort of passcode you have set (or if you don't ). If a 4 digit passcode is on, the UI freezes halfway to the camera, without a passcode it unlocked itself and hung on the homescreen wallpaper. I think it's all the same cause, along with for the bug if you hit 'open' in biteSMS without a passcode on

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-07-06), Sk37cH (2014-07-17)

  30. #1819
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,407
    Thanks
    3,451
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

    Too funny I had this exact same thing this morning too! Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

    And I've also had that Bitesms bug too, I'd tell the notification to open the app and I'd just see the wallpaper


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  31. #1820
    I, uh, just now fixed the issue! And it, uh, took about 10 seconds to do...

    Turns out I'd forgotten to take out a failed experiment from my code, and it heavily interfered with a lot of other stuff. D'oh!

  32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    Alex Majewski (2014-07-07), chevymusclecar (2014-07-07), HappyBlack (2014-07-07), jawonder (2014-07-06), King_O_Hill (2014-07-07), Mav1971 (2014-07-07), Sk37cH (2014-07-17)

Page 91 of 162 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •