Page 72 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 3240

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

Matt, i seem to be missing my info stats widget?

Hello,

I just jailbreaked my iPhone few days ago. But I also jailbreaked my earlier iPhones 1 year ago, and made a little "jailbreak break?".
    But to my question:

I downloaded Convergance and installed it - it works perfectly. But if I want to go to the settings they seem not to be there,... I already tried reinstall Convergance but nothing changed.

Does someone of you know a trick(?) or also had the same problem?

EDIT:

My Device Info:
    iPhone 5 S
    iOS Version 7.0.6
    FW 1.03.02

Greetings and thanks a lot.
    Last edited by FreidenkerCH; 2014-05-11 at 02:39 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

Did u download PreferenceLoader?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-05-21), FreidenkerCH (2014-05-11), Matchstic (2014-05-11)

No, I did not, should I? I'll search for it and will download it.

EDIT:
    @Krima, worked perfectly. Thanks a lot, very fast answer !
    Last edited by FreidenkerCH; 2014-05-11 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyBlack View Post
    I noticed that during calls, made by tapping on the missed ones on the lockscreen, I constantly hear the calling sound, even when someone has answered. A bit strange, you hear them talking but at the same time you also hear this beeeeep beeeeeep. Like they haven't answered at all.
    This happens only after the making calls with Convergance.

Anyone else have experienced this?
    I haven't yet, but will keep an ear out for it to see if it happens again this end. I did have to do some annoying code in my notifications handling to get calling back from the LS working, so if there is a problem, that's where the bug will be.

Quote Originally Posted by wes44 View Post
    I did send last night to your email - did you get Ty sir
    I didn't, no! You did send to [email protected] right?

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Anyone know if able to remove the leading zero?
    It's something I'll need to remove my end unfortunately! In fact, I've just figured out how to do it, so will quickly write the needed code now.

EDIT: There we go:

Code:
    // Remove the preceeding 0 if needed for 12hr
    if (![self timeIs24HourFormat]) {
        // Check the value of the first character
        if ([dateString hasPrefix:@"0"])
            dateString = [dateString substringFromIndex:1];
    }
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyno1903 View Post
    Matt, i seem to be missing my info stats widget?
    I removed it in one of the latter betas, but you should be able to download it from my repo - repo.incendo.ws
    Last edited by Matchstic; 2014-05-11 at 03:10 PM.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2014-05-11), Deyno1903 (2014-05-11), HappyBlack (2014-05-12), King_O_Hill (2014-05-11)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (2014-05-11)

Sorry if this is a foolish question but has the Cydia version been updated?

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_Illusions_xX View Post
    Sorry if this is a foolish question but has the Cydia version been updated?
    The one on MMi hasn't yet, but I do have a beta available on Matchstic's Cydia repository

Also, if anyone has been seeing odd transitions when unlocking, they're now fixed I believe!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

HappyBlack (2014-05-12), RKO1195 (2014-05-11)

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    ....my convergance.......thx for this .......

simple question.....is it possible to adjust the icon position (please see picture)

thanks in advance

....push......??

I have noticed something interesting about the battery drain issue everyone has been having. When I have "reduce motion" turned on I get terrible battery drain. When it's turned off, battery drain is almost normal. Don't know if that helps or not.
    Last edited by iphonemandan; 2014-05-12 at 03:03 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonemandan For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (2014-05-12)

Alright, well, AndroidLockXT now works with Convergance! However, there is a bug where if you don't unlock the device by tapping a notification, notification banners are broken, along with apps appearing to crash when they're closed. I've contacted Zmaster about this, as it does not occur when I don't call any of the code in their API. I'll keep y'all posted on what we figure out!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2014-05-13), NewD (2014-05-12)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Awesome news, Match! Boy you really do want Convergence to be people's 'go to' LS player. Thanks for all your support, man!

Quote Originally Posted by iphonemandan View Post
    I have noticed something interesting about the battery drain issue everyone has been having. When I have "reduce motion" turned on I get terrible battery drain. When it's turned off, battery drain is almost normal. Don't know if that helps or not.
    I already did that test early on. Makes no difference on my phone. On or off - same battery life.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Awesome news, Match! Boy you really do want Convergence to be people's 'go to' LS player. Thanks for all your support, man!

I already did that test early on. Makes no difference on my phone. On or off - same battery life.
    Have you still experienced battery drain and a hot phone since the most recent update? Mine did and I haven't been using it because of that, which kind of sucks because I love this LS by Matt. This last time, I noticed it got ridiculously hot during a call and the time before that I tried it I had just received a call. Is this perhaps similar to you? I don't think all the times my phone's battery have drained is because of a call, but I do think sometimes it has caused it. Uninstalling Convergance fixed the problem.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

When will the beta for the version that works with AndroidlockXT be released? I've been waiting for it seeing as Stride requires a passcode and any passcodes will cause safe mode crashes when using an HTML lockscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    When will the beta for the version that works with AndroidlockXT be released? I've been waiting for it seeing as Stride requires a passcode and any passcodes will cause safe mode crashes when using an HTML lockscreen.
    If you look a few posts above, Matt stated that he is working with the dev of AndroidlockXT to resolve some issues the timeline is going to depend on how quick they can resolve it.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

22. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (2014-05-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Have you still experienced battery drain and a hot phone since the most recent update? Mine did and I haven't been using it because of that, which kind of sucks because I love this LS by Matt. This last time, I noticed it got ridiculously hot during a call and the time before that I tried it I had just received a call. Is this perhaps similar to you? I don't think all the times my phone's battery have drained is because of a call, but I do think sometimes it has caused it. Uninstalling Convergance fixed the problem.
    Your situation has been very unique Dmick. Most of us were experiencing additional drain and heat up prior to Matt's last update. Even then it was a minor nuisance and I never had extreme heat or unusual battery drain. His last update returned me to normal. So you have another tweak you're using that, in combination with Convergence creates your unusual heat and drain. So when you remove Conv, naturally, the problem subsides - but that doesn't mean Convergence is the 'cause'. If it were we'd all be experiencing what you are - and we're not.

I've been in your shoes plenty of times.. And it's frustrating. But if you turn off all Mobile Substates EXCEPT Mobile Safety and Convergence - and get a call - I'll bet you have no heat or drain issues. You should do that test. That's how I track down the "real" culprit. I do not believe Convergence, alone, is your smoking gun.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-05-13), Jato_BZ (2014-05-13), King_O_Hill (2014-05-13)

Thanks NewD. I'm sure that Convergance isn't the culprit. It has to be some combination of tweaks. I would look more into which one or ones, but it's probable that I'd choose that tweak over Convergance. If I felt the probability wasn't as high as I'd estimate it is, I would do so, but I'll just keep paying attention to this thread in part because I love Convergance and in part because of how responsive everyone here, particularly Matt, have been.
    Last edited by dmick89; 2014-05-13 at 05:02 AM.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

Thanks

It might not be a tweak you need more. You should do the tedious testing. The last two times I had a problem like yours - it was a 'minor' tweak that was the real culprit. But it is tedious testing.. living multiple days in a row only running a few tweaks to try and get to the bottom of it.

At least run a half day tomorrow with just Convergence as your only mobile substrate and confirm no heat issue.. That test is worth it - so the thread here knows it's not a direct Convergence issue.

I'll give it a test in the next couple days and let you guys know.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (2014-05-13), NewD (2014-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    I'll give it a test in the next couple days and let you guys know.
    Yes, the more we know, the quicker we can fix it.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Page 72 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast