Page 7 of 162 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

I personally like Convergance's centring better. And I'm OCD.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-01-09), Matchstic (2014-01-08)

Clearly there are different levels of OCD. LOL

But as you know the devil's in the details....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Damada For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-08)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

Nice little colour change...

Haven't experienced much if any lag to be honest on my i5. The only thing I let Matt know about was when activating my Pebble while the phone is asleep a splash screen is supposed to come up asking if I want to allow the Pebble access to the Pebble app. When I do this it causes all items on the LS to fade to almost non existent and the splash screen doesn't show.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-08), It's Mi (2014-01-16), Matchstic (2014-01-08)

Quote Originally Posted by PoisionDartfrog View Post
    Does the lockscreen overlay your image set for lockscreen or do you have to set a background within convergence. No mater what it stays grey. How are you guys changing the ls image. Also one issue i am having is when you go to camera from ls sometimes phone goes into safe mode. I'm using a iPhone 5, thanks for any help you folks can give.
    Are you using a dynamic wallpaper at all? If so, that's probably the reason why it's grey - for changing the wallpaper, it's the default process, I just grab the wallpaper from one of iOS's APIs. Try respringing after changing it too - I've just fixed the bug preventing it from changing without respring. Also, if you get a crash report when that happens, please could you send it me!

Quote Originally Posted by Damada View Post
    I noticed a quite a bit of lag whilst playing infinity blade 3 last night, eventually had to turn convergence off to continue. I'm also experiencing a crash when selecting the camera from lock screen causing a respring.

I also noticed that the number1 in the keypad is slightly off. In the original apple keypad it is off centre ( inline with the rest of the numbers to give space for the letters underneath) On the key pad for convergence the number 1 is placed directly in the centre of the key making it look off.

Maybe I'm a little OCD...... :-S
    The lag shouldn't be happening, but it's a possibility there's a memory leak somewhere. Will need to have a read through of all my code to try and find it!

With the keypad, the first design did see the 1 and 0 slightly off-centre, but I decided to move them slightly back to the centre.

Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Haven't experienced much if any lag to be honest on my i5. The only thing I let Matt know about was when activating my Pebble while the phone is asleep a splash screen is supposed to come up asking if I want to allow the Pebble access to the Pebble app. When I do this it causes all items on the LS to fade to almost non existent and the splash screen doesn't show.
    Haven't come across your email yet - is it the same fade animation as an alarm activating while locked?
    Last edited by Matchstic; 2014-01-08 at 05:12 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-08)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Just a wee reminder of a donation sent on Monday via PayPal. Email starts n.winters

Thanks
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

Haven't come across your email yet - is it the same fade animation as an alarm activating while locked?[/QUOTE]

Not sure haven't tried my alarm since installing but I would assume so. Sent two emails titled Pebble, one syslog and one crashlog.

Quote Originally Posted by rshd301 View Post
    Just a wee reminder of a donation sent on Monday via PayPal. Email starts n.winters
    Your UDID has been activated, just have been struggling to get in contact with you! If you could send me a quick email to [email protected] please, I'll send you all the info you need to get started

Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Not sure haven't tried my alarm since installing but I would assume so. Sent two emails titled Pebble, one syslog and one crashlog.
    Cheers, just seen them - seem to be about a crash with Safari though, I'll have another look once I'm done activating!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-08)

0.2.1-1 update now works on my iPhone 5s
    Thanks for the fix Match

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmike3 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-08)

Quote Originally Posted by bigmike3 View Post
    Thanks for the fix Match
    Great news these are ! Congrats Matt !
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-01-09), Matchstic (2014-01-08)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rshd301 For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (2014-01-08)

Quote Originally Posted by bigmike3 View Post
    Thanks for the fix Match
    Excellent, that's great news!

The new update does not work on my iPhone 5s. Am I missing something?
    At first I installed the update and did a respiring. After that I could access the settings. But it seems something is still wrong (see screenshots).
    After I tried rebooting my device. Uninstalled and reinstalled with reboot, respring, nothing helped.

Edit: The lockscreen is still normal, no matter what I change.

-image-2.png
    -image-3.png
    -image-4.png

Thanks and Regards

Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 638 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sohvipa View Post
    The new update does not work on my iPhone 5s. Am I missing something?
    It's working on mine now.. But it'll auto-dim and freeze. And the fingerprint access does not work!

Don't think weather widget and info stats are working on ip5s

I locked out on 5s. Can't enter password as it doesn't show anything and fingerprint won't read. Can't gain access to the phone!

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

I gotta say, this thing is damn sexy. And lots of fun to play with. Had one or two safe modes so far but nothing serious.

I'd like to try this out on my iphone 5 7.0.4. Is everything working on the i5? If so let me know what I need to send you and where to donate to.

Hi

I started uninstalling other tweaks and after I uninstalled CCQuick, Convergance worked. To be sure, I removed every tweak I installed except Convergance (and info stats).

The following things seem to be buggy:

When I set the brightness via the bar to max, unlock my iPhone and lock it and go back to the brightness bar, it is at minimum again (screen is still on max brightness). If I don't unlock my iPhone but turn the screen off and on again, the bar stays at the point I set it to. (This is also the case if I don't go to max brightness, bar is always at minimum after unlocking and locking again).

(Fingerprint access does not work. If I put my finger on the scanner, nothing happens.)
    Ill recheck this after resetting my phone.

After unlocking, my default Lockscreen is shown for a fraction of a second.

Sometimes when I swipe from right to left, to access the camera, my device resprings. Afterwards I have to do a respring again, to get Convergance to work again.

After a reboot of my device everything is almost transparent (even the image if I go to camera. I have to swipe up and then the keyboard shows but I can't enter my PIN to unlock the phone . Now I am locked out of it. The keyboard with the emergency button shows, but nothing works. Homebutton does noting.
    My first guess is, that it has something to do with the fingerprint sensor. First time after you reboot the device, you have to put in the pin to unlock the phone. Maybe thats why you can't type in the pin after a reboot on the 5s (just a guess).
    Last edited by sohvipa; 2014-01-08 at 07:43 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

The fingerprint scanner is still working for me. There is no feedback in terms of if the fingerprint scan failed though where it would normally say try again. So if it isn't picking up your finger right you don't really know if it has said that and you need to try again or not. But it should work as long as the normal process of scanning your finger worked properly. Some type of feedback like the try again popup would probably be helpful there, and I'm sure will come in time.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-08)

Simon, did you already reboot your device? If not, don't but if yes it would be nice to know if theres something wrong on my side or not.

Page 7 of 162 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast