Page 69 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 3240

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

  1. #1361
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    That's the version of bite (8.3.2) that I have too, Mav.. Whenever I get a text, I only get a little bubble icon in Convergence that I then have to click on to read my text. In LockHTML3 & GroovyLock I see my bite chat full preview bubble immediately. Are you on a 5S? And are you saying in Convergence you see the bite "full" chat bubble immediately upon receiving a text?
    Newd, do you have the ClearLockNotifications tweak installed?
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  2. #1362
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    What lockscreen is this?mind sharing info on how one can use this?
    Do you have LockBuilder?

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  3. #1363
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    Newd, do you have the ClearLockNotifications tweak installed?
    No Coop.. Would that tweak cause or alleviate the problem?

  4. #1364
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Do you have LockBuilder?
    No but i can get it, think its worth the price?is that what that is?

  5. #1365
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    No Coop.. Would that tweak cause or alleviate the problem?
    Bite works for me on Convergence and I use that tweak, might be worth a shot. it's a free tweak so nothing to lose.

    The first popup i get is the full size bite popup, but if I don't unlock the phone or answer the message then the next time I press the home button it is the small popup that you mention.
    Last edited by mcooper; 2014-05-07 at 03:31 PM.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  6. #1366
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    No but i can get it, think its worth the price?is that what that is?
    Yes, there is a new Evo edition that has a free trial version. Not sure if it still has those options or not. Check on one of JunesiPhones LB threads. He's got a couple of them. But the latest one is Evo.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    DA_GHOST (2014-05-07), mcooper (2014-05-07)

  8. #1367
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    Bite works for me on Convergence and I use that tweak, might be worth a shot. it's a free tweak so nothing to lose.

    The first popup i get is the full size bite popup, but if I don't unlock the phone or answer the message then the next time I press the home button it is the small popup that you mention.
    Hmm.. Maybe it's that "disappearing to the small bubble" behavior that I'm noticing .. I'm used to bite showing the large bubble no matter when I pull my phone out of my pocket.. In 10 seconds or 60 seconds.. Are you saying Convergence minimizes the biteSMS bubble after a period of time?

  9. #1368
    I'm sensing a goose chase here.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  10. #1369
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    There was an update to AndroidLock XT, does this help with getting working with Convergance now ? . Here's the changelog :-



  11. #1370
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Hmm.. Maybe it's that "disappearing to the small bubble" behavior that I'm noticing .. I'm used to bite showing the large bubble no matter when I pull my phone out of my pocket.. In 10 seconds or 60 seconds.. Are you saying Convergence minimizes the biteSMS bubble after a period of time?
    Well, even without Convergance it showed the big bubble just after you got the message. If you didn't manage to look at it then and the lockscreen dimmed, then it minimized and you have to tap/slide in order to view the big bubble.
    And that's how it worked for me before owning Convergance and that's how it works now, when I have it. Nothing changed.

    Maybe old releases gave you the option to have the big bubble visible all the time, I don't know since I've used bite for about 2months only. (:
    Last edited by HappyBlack; 2014-05-07 at 09:15 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyBlack For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-05-07)

  13. #1371
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    There was an update to AndroidLock XT, does this help with getting working with Convergance now ? . Here's the changelog :-
    It helps massively, yeah! It was me asking Zmaster which allowed for that to be implemented. Now, all that needs to be done is to adjust unlocking so that AndroidLockXT is recognised as being an alphanumeric passcode, and then add in a little extra code to correctly check whether this is necessary.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2014-05-07), King_O_Hill (2014-05-07)

  15. #1372
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,407
    Thanks
    3,451
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    That's the version of bite (8.3.2) that I have too, Mav.. Whenever I get a text, I only get a little bubble icon in Convergence that I then have to click on to read my text. In LockHTML3 & GroovyLock I see my bite chat full preview bubble immediately. Are you on a 5S? And are you saying in Convergence you see the bite "full" chat bubble immediately upon receiving a text?
    I'm on a 5 but I'll break it down, when I have a text and I see it as soon as it comes in, the billboard type appears, HOWEVER, if the billboard times out and I hadn't seen it, it reverts to the bubble which when clicked on reveals a larger billboard which I can then touch to respond to the text. Are you possibly missing the initial billboard due to the timeout?

    And I do not have the ClearLockNotifications
    Last edited by Mav1971; 2014-05-07 at 09:39 PM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-05-07)

  17. #1373
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    I'm on a 5 but I'll break it down, when I have a text and I see it as soon as it comes in, the billboard type appears, HOWEVER, if the billboard times out and I hadn't seen it, it reverts to the bubble which when clicked on reveals a larger billboard which I can then touch to respond to the text. Are you possibly missing the initial billboard due to the timeout?

    And I do not have the ClearLockNotifications
    Yes. It's that's very possibly what I'm experiencing. I will do a more thorough test with LockHTML3 to set a baseline for how I experience biteSMS.. Then I'll do same test with Convergence again. And see if there are any differences.

    Thanks, gang..
    Grant

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Mav1971 (2014-05-08)

  19. #1374
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    It helps massively, yeah! It was me asking Zmaster which allowed for that to be implemented. Now, all that needs to be done is to adjust unlocking so that AndroidLockXT is recognised as being an alphanumeric passcode, and then add in a little extra code to correctly check whether this is necessary.

    Nice!!, i love this now Convergance can rule the world with security . Hope you can make your adjustments soon because it use to work wonderfully with high animated lock screens .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-05-07 at 09:49 PM.

  20. #1375
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Hmm.. Maybe it's that "disappearing to the small bubble" behavior that I'm noticing .. I'm used to bite showing the large bubble no matter when I pull my phone out of my pocket.. In 10 seconds or 60 seconds.. Are you saying Convergence minimizes the biteSMS bubble after a period of time?
    No. If I look at the big bubble and shut the phone off without unlocking its a small one the next time I open it. Never tried waiting to look and see if it's a time thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I'm sensing a goose chase here.
    I'm in if it's Grey Goose.
    Last edited by mcooper; 2014-05-08 at 12:46 AM.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-05-08)

  22. #1376
    Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    I'm in if it's Grey Goose.
    That is one of my favorites!

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (2014-05-08)

  24. #1377
    I've uploaded a new beta to my repo, repo.incendo.ws

    It fixes a lot of release day bugs, and has potential fixes for battery drain issues, along with support for Stride 2

  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-05-08), jawonder (2014-05-08), King_O_Hill (2014-05-08), mcooper (2014-05-08), Mr.DmiTrah (2014-05-08)

  26. #1378
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    I've uploaded a new beta to my repo, repo.incendo.ws

    It fixes a lot of release day bugs, and has potential fixes for battery drain issues, along with support for Stride 2
    Without the apple password Stride goes into SafeMode and with the password it doesn't work.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-05-08 at 05:26 AM.

  27. #1379
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    That is one of my favorites!
    It's good but it takes my voice away. I prefer Finlandia, not quite as hard on the vocal cords but still very smooth.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-05-08)

  29. #1380
    Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    It's good but it takes my voice away. I prefer Finlandia, not quite as hard on the vocal cords but still very smooth.
    Ever try Crystal Head?

    That's my favorite!

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Page 69 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •