Page 65 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 3240

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

I did not get your IMessage bro, it is going to my test device. I'm going to email you a better address.

Yes, please feel free to link my post bro!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-05-02), Matchstic (2014-05-02)

My phone is still getting super hot!

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

....fantastic.......big job .......respect

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mikka For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-05-02), Matchstic (2014-05-02)

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_Illusions_xX View Post
    My phone is still getting super hot!
    Does your battery drain usually happen only after opening a notification?

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Does your battery drain usually happen only after opening a notification?
    My battery will drain after opening a notification. After 5 text messages my phone will become super hot and then from 99 it will drop to 94, 94, 89, 86, 83, and then it will drop to 78. From there the phone will cool down and will act normal again. I'm not playing any games but after a text I will lock my phone. My brightness is on low, wifi off.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Xx_Illusions_xX For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (2014-05-02)

Couple of quick bugs -

I have an animated wallpaper, the standard iOS light blue one with the slowly swirling spheres - if I have the phone on (but screen off) and turn the screen on after an hour or so, the animation of the background appears and plays super fast - as if it has been caching/queuing the animated background?

I have Auto Lock and Passcode Lock both set to 5 minutes, but it prompts me for the lock PIN every time I turn the screen back on, even if it just a few seconds after I lock it.

Bill.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bungalowbill For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (2014-05-03)

I was going to say something about battery drain a few weeks ago when I first installed, but you never know and I didn't feel confident in saying it. However, I am confident that, at least on my phone with what tweaks I have and so on and so forth, that battery drain does exist more with Convergance than GroovyLock. Can't say for sure with LockHTML since I've barely used it. It's a noticeable drain on my part

I think part of it is that it's not consistently behaving well with Ryan Petrich's Smart Close. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I saw a huge boost in battery performance when I installed Smart Close a couple months ago. So much so that I consider it a must-have tweak at this point. That Convergance works sometimes (maybe 50% of the time) with it is acceptable to me, though I'd much prefer it be 100% of the time.

So, I think a lot of the difference in battery is due to that conflict, but I think there is some elsewhere. The last two days I've used GroovyLock (no Convergance) and I get home from work and my battery has been about 5-10% higher than with Convergance. I also noticed that my phone was not as warm so there's something going on. Could just be a conflict with one of my tweaks (probably what it is).

Anyway, I've gone back to Convergance for the time being, and I know Matt is looking into a potential battery drain issue. Probably aren't a lot of people who use Smart Close, but I'd greatly appreciate it if you could at least look into that for me.

Thanks for the great LS tweak. it really is fantastic.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-05-03)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

BioProtect got a nice little update, you can now open lock screen with Touch ID even if you don't have a passcode set . Works grey with Convergance .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-05-03)

Removed lock screen tweak. Over heating stopped and battery is doing better. I love using the tweak but please update soon!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

I have also experienced greater battery drain and heat issues with Convergence than with the same LS running in LH3 or GroovyLock. I also am running SmartClose - one of the best tweaks ever for battery resource management.

Hi everyone I bought this a few days ago but have no idea how it works lol could someone be kind enough to tell me how you use widgets with this? Thx so much really appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Hi everyone I bought this a few days ago but have no idea how it works lol could someone be kind enough to tell me how you use widgets with this? Thx so much really appreciate it

Very simple go in settings of Convergance and go in background and select your widget that's in there lol it picks up widgets like LockHtml does

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-05-03), RkoViper81 (2014-05-03)

Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Very simple go in settings of Convergance and go in background and select your widget that's in there lol it picks up widgets like LockHtml does
    Thx Rko appreciate it.

Are you guys related or in some kinda club?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-05-03), RKO1195 (2014-05-03)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Lol
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-05-03)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post

lol.. maybe but mine don't mean the same as his. It's my brother daughter and dads initials and daughters DOB

26. The Following User Says Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-05-03)

Hey, anyone know if it's possible to have SmartTap work with Convergance? I'm thinking of purchasing SmartTap, but not sure if it'll work, since Activator gestures don't work.

Smart tap works with convergence .. I've used it. However battery drain is an issue due to the screen being always on ready for input, not a convergence problem it's just the way smart tap works.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to st0n3parad0x For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-05-03)

Quote Originally Posted by st0n3parad0x View Post
    Smart tap works with convergence .. I've used it. However battery drain is an issue due to the screen being always on ready for input, not a convergence problem it's just the way smart tap works.
    How would I get it to work? I just purchased it and it doesn't. And hoping battery issues get fixed with an update.

Battery issues can't be "fixed". Your screen has to stay active constantly and that requires battery!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-05-03), dmick89 (2014-05-03)

Page 65 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast