Page 62 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 3240

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

I only use touch ID to purchase stuff, which was made possible with Ryan Petrich's BioLockdown. That and to access protected apps.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-28)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,485 Times in 7,705 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    I only use touch ID to purchase stuff, which was made possible with Ryan Petrich's BioLockdown. That and to access protected apps.
    So Touch ID can be activated without turning on the Passcode Lock as well?

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    So Touch ID can be activated without turning on the Passcode Lock as well?
    Yeah, BioLockdown is more than likely my favorite jailbreak tweak. I get to use touch id without an annoying lock, which isn't necessary for me. I protect several apps instead and use it for iTunes. Not sure how Petrich did it, but it does. Check it out.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

Thanks

Yeah, BioLockdown is more than likely my favorite jailbreak tweak. I get to use touch id without an annoying lock, which isn't necessary for me. I protect several apps instead and use it for iTunes. Not sure how Petrich did it, but it does. Check it out.
    Wow. Ryan is just killing it. Not sure I wanna add another tweak though. I was pretty sure Touch ID didn't work without Passcode Lock on too - stock. Though Ryan's good.. not sure I want to entrust a "tweak" with my fingerprint info.. Little too chancy for my blood..

Wow. Ryan is just killing it. Not sure I wanna add another tweak though. I was pretty sure Touch ID didn't work without Passcode Lock on too - stock. Though Ryan's good.. not sure I want to entrust a "tweak" with my fingerprint info.. Little too chancy for my blood..
    I'm not sure he even realized it at first. Early on, there was an update that killed that ability and I quickly emailed him and later that day it was added back. I figure Ryan is trusted enough that I don't have a problem in this case. Most of the time I would completely agree.

Thanks

I'm not sure he even realized it at first. Early on, there was an update that killed that ability and I quickly emailed him and later that day it was added back. I figure Ryan is trusted enough that I don't have a problem in this case. Most of the time I would completely agree.
    Just make sure your root SSH access to your phone us changed from
    User: root
    Password: alpine
    .. to something else.. Or you could be in for a world of harm.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-04-29)

Thanks

Matchstic congratulations on publicly releasing Covergence! I was happy to be apart of your testing process and how far you come in such a fast and short time! I also just wanted to tell you that I was able to fix my passcode freezing, as it was a tweak that was conflicting.

Just make sure your root SSH access to your phone us changed from
    User: root
    Password: alpine
    .. to something else.. Or you could be in for a world of harm.
    Newdestiny bio lockdown is linked to Touch ID and Ryan even if he tried would not be able to access the fingerprint data on his iPhone. Even though your suggestion is only a precaution he should change his password for SSH!
    Last edited by Theories.; 2014-04-29 at 03:12 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Theories. For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Theories. View Post
    Newdestiny bio lockdown is linked to Touch ID and Ryan even if he tried would not be able to access the fingerprint data on his iPhone. Even though your suggestion is only a precaution he should change his password for SSH!
    Fingerprint data not protected behind the Apple Passcode lock algorithm is a dangerous thing.. Not for me..

Yet you jailbreak your phone and don't give it a second thought. Not knowing what software could be injected at any level.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

Jailbreaking is, at it's root, breaking securities.

is it possible to add a espn feed for the rss widget?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Riesinger View Post
    is it possible to add a espn feed for the rss widget?
    yes it is
    @Matt: can you add an option to open an article from rss directly in browser, which mean we don't have to press "open in browser", thanks
    edit: and add an option to remove unused feeds too

Thanks
    Thanked 10,989 Times in 2,041 Posts

Just a quick question here. I've been perusing through the thread from time to time and seem to find conflicting information. Are there any issues running Convergance with a passcode lock set? I don't really care about running LS animations, but I'm on an iP5 and using it without a passcode is not an option. Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yet you jailbreak your phone and don't give it a second thought. Not knowing what software could be injected at any level.
    I don't keep sensitive data on my phone. My fingerprint, itself, is sensitive data. That's my only point. Jail broken or not no one has access to that - since it's not on my phone.. And if I do put it there I want it behind a couple layers of protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Jailbreaking is, at it's root, breaking securities.
    Agreed. And yet entirely inconsequential to my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Just a quick question here. I've been perusing through the thread from time to time and seem to find conflicting information. Are there any issues running Convergance with a passcode lock set? I don't really care about running LS animations, but I'm on an iP5 and using it without a passcode is not an option. Thanks.
    Unless you're using an animation heavy HTML lockscreen alongside Comvergance, it'll work no problems. I support all passcode types - numerical/alphanumeric - right out of the box.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-04-29), s22lane (2014-04-29), Sital (2014-04-29)

Bought the tweak and it's better looking then intelliscreen x. Love the design and happy I bought such a great tweak. I bought it yesterday and didn't have any problems. Everything was fine for the first hour this morning but when I took my phone out of my pocket later on it was hot but not that hot like my phone is overheating.

@Matchstic you know how the stock LS displays active timers? Is it possible to get that in Convergance? I use several timers throughout the day and like to be able turn the screen on and see how long I have left.

Control Center integration is planned, is it what you're looking for ?

Matt mentioned it here :

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    I'm going to focus on getting the notification centre, Apple's Control Centre, and also the default status bar to be able to be used with Convergance. Doing that will also bring a fair degree of compatibility with ISX. This will require me to rewrite the hooks into SpringBoard that get Convergance to show up, so I don't have an ETA on when I'll be done. I'll be putting betas on my repo though, so they'll come through as an update in Cydia for you!
    @Matchstic you know how the stock LS displays active timers? Is it possible to get that in Convergance? I use several timers throughout the day and like to be able turn the screen on and see how long I have left.
    Oh, my bad, this is what you're referring to :

I never use the timer. It'd depress me.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2014-04-29 at 06:52 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-04-29), Matchstic (2014-04-29)

Yeah, it's the only thing I use the stock clock for. I use a fair amount of timers (cooking, laundry, etc). It's also what I most frequently use Siri for, though I only use Siri for timers and reminders.

I know the active timer showed through on GroovyLock, but fairly sure it didn't on LockHTML3 (haven't used that one that much).

It would just be nice to have that, but it's not something I'd want Matt putting a lot of work into either. If it could be done relatively easy, that's great. If not, I'll get over it.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-29), Matchstic (2014-04-30)

Hello... Can anyone tell me, why i can't purchase ? There is no purchase button in modmyi repo. Only install, and when I'm trying to install. It says, forbidden...

Page 62 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast