Page 53 of 162 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 3240

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Thanks, bro! Just call me Mr. Tweak Conflict!

Just so everybody is clear on what I mean. Siri works perfectly fine in doing the task I ask of her. She just doesn't show on my screen and the results of her actions can't be seen on the screen above my LS. I also can't see any notifications.
    I can see notifications, but Siri behaves the same way for me.

Newbie here, so how would I use icleaner to figure out the conflict? Thanks b

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Do you still have all other html tweak in action (lhtml, gl,...) ?
    I'm using a groovylock LS.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

Well, it's official, we've made it! Convergance has been submitted to the ModMyi repo!

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-19), Dacal (2014-04-20), dmick89 (2014-04-19), jawonder (2014-04-19), King_O_Hill (2014-04-20), Krima (2014-04-19), mirilopr (2014-04-30), RKO1195 (2014-04-21), st0n3parad0x (2014-04-19), The.Drifter (2014-04-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

Congrats Matt. To see how this thing has evolved has been fantastic. It's been so much fun being a part of the Convergance revolution. It's truly an amazing accomplishment.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-04-20), RKO1195 (2014-04-21)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Do you still have all other html tweak in action (lhtml, gl,...) ?
    No. All of them uninstalled.. Still no Siri.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Just quickly NewD, that deb I sent fixes the crash right?
    Yessir!
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-04-19 at 10:18 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-19), Dacal (2014-04-20)

Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post

You'd use it by disabling each MobileSubstrate dylib except Convergance and FlipSwitch one by one, respringing after each, until Siri shows up for you aboce Convergance. The one you disabled before therefore is the tweak causing the issue. It's a long process, but really does help me this end, as I can then contact the relevant dev to resolve the issue

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-19), dmick89 (2014-04-19), King_O_Hill (2014-04-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

You'd use it by disabling each MobileSubstrate dylib except Convergance and FlipSwitch one by one, respringing after each, until Siri shows up for you aboce Convergance. The one you disabled before therefore is the tweak causing the issue. It's a long process, but really does help me this end, as I can then contact the relevant dev to resolve the issue
    Make sure he doesn't disable "MobileSafety" .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-19)

Thanks

Krima, are you running a LS with any wallpaper in it? Like the Dacal- Marty mod?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

Krima, are you running a LS with any wallpaper in it? Like the Dacal- Marty mod?
    Yeah, I'm running Dacals 2.4 LS. Why, what's up?

I'm using a groovylock LS.
    It needs to be iCleanerPro though, from Exile.90's repo.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-04-19)

Thanks

I'm sad to report, Matt, that all mobile substrates off except:
    Convergence
    Flipswitch
    IconSupport
    Mobile Safety
    Winterboard
    Weather (for Widget Weather)
    --still no Siri on my screen when Convergence LS is showing. Obviously I didn't try turning off WB, WW and IconSupport off as they're basic tweaks pretty much everyone uses.

As soon as I turn off Convergence and use GL or LH3 to run same LS.. Siri appears with no issue over LS. So we have a big mystery here. Not a tweak conflict for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    It needs to be iCleanerPro though, from Exile.90's repo.
    Yeah, that's what I have. I'll give this a shot later tonight. Thanks for the help guys.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-19)

Convergence
    Flipswitch
    IconSupport
    Mobile Safety
    Winterboard
    --still no Siri on my screen when Convergence LS is showing. Obviously I didn't try turning off WB, WW and IconSupport off as they're basic tweaks pretty much everyone uses.

As soon as I turn off Convergence and use GL or LH3 to run same LS.. Siri appears with no issue over LS. So we have a big mystery here. Not a tweak conflict for me.
    Did you try reinstalling Convergence?

Convergence
    Flipswitch
    IconSupport
    Mobile Safety
    Winterboard

Damn, well, that's completely expected behaviour when disabling Convergance, as I display all my UI in an UIWindow which sits above the default interface. On iOS 7, Siri has it's own window, so I hook it so that it displays above my window. That only way I can see that failing is if another tweak is also hooking those methods for the Siri window's level, which then brings it back under mine.

EDIT: I've just taken a look over my Siri logic, and there might be room for improvement. I'm uploading a new deb to Dropbox which I'll send to those with Siri issues as a test
    Last edited by Matchstic; 2014-04-19 at 11:54 PM.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-19), dmick89 (2014-04-19), jawonder (2014-04-20), King_O_Hill (2014-04-20), NewD (2014-04-19)

Well, it's official, we've made it! Convergance has been submitted to the ModMyi repo!
    Congrats Matt. Gotta say this is the best tweak I've ever had. Can't wait till the updates for quick launches. Good luck as it progresses. Feel free to send those test builds for quick launches if you need to. Thanks again.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonemandan For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-20), Matchstic (2014-04-19)

Thanks

Damn, well, that's completely expected behaviour when disabling Convergance, as I display all my UI in an UIWindow which sits above the default interface. On iOS 7, Siri has it's own window, so I hook it so that it displays above my window. That only way I can see that failing is if another tweak is also hooking those methods for the Siri window's level, which then brings it back under mine.

EDIT: I've just taken a look over my Siri logic, and there might be room for improvement. I'm uploading a new deb to Dropbox which I'll send to those with Siri issues as a test
    What's interesting is biteSMS QuickCompose does appear over Convergence on my phone.. ?!

Edit: Excellent!! I'll await the deb file!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-20)

What's interesting is biteSMS QuickCompose does appear over Convergence on my phone.. ?!
    Yeah, again that's expected behaviour - I'd assume that the biteSMS guys are setting their window to be displayed higher than level 1060, which is where Convergance sits; just above the lockscreen animation window, and below alerts. Also, just sent you an email with a revised deb for Siri

Great. Hope the newer update works, but to be honest, I primarily use Siri for Reminders and appointments. I can get by without seeing the window though the expected behavior is always preferable.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-20)

Thanks

Yeah, again that's expected behaviour - I'd assume that the biteSMS guys are setting their window to be displayed higher than level 1060, which is where Convergance sits; just above the lockscreen animation window, and below alerts. Also, just sent you an email with a revised deb for Siri
    Sorry, bro. No difference with new deb.. And all my MSubs on.. I'll go down to just the 5.. and try that..

Edited: this time turned off every MS except Conv, FlipSw and Mobile Safety. Still no Siri over top of Conv.

Keep in mind too that Krima's on 32 bit.. I'm on 64.. Are there any Convergence users here with iPhone 5S that Siri shows over top of Convergence? Wouldn't be the first time a bug was 64 vs. 32 bit related.
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-04-20 at 12:37 AM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-20)

I'm on a 64-bit

Thanks

I'm on a 64-bit
    And you "can't" see Siri on top of Convergence.. Right? (In post #1057)

I was asking for people on 5S who "can" see Siri overtop... I don't believe it's working for any of us on 5S. And Matt doesn't have a 64bit test phone I don't think..

33. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-04-20)

Page 53 of 162 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast