Page 50 of 162 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 3240

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

Any chance there is a Reminders widget ready or planned for future release? TIA
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Matt said that he was going to work on minor things such as widgets but I think right now he is focusing on compatibility for androidlock XT

Matt,
    Not sure if we have a bug here, but might be. I tried what you suggested with bytafont to change the time and date fonts, and it doesn't work. I can get cydget to display the byta font lock time and date, but the convergance time and date are still underneath. I tried using customLs to hide the convergence time and date but it didn't work. Ive tried several other tweaks to hide the time and date to no avail. it's like the convergence time and date just aren't affected by anything and can't be change. Am I missing something? Any input from other users is welcome too.
    Last edited by iphonemandan; 2014-04-18 at 02:05 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Report back about AndroidLock XT :- Been running Convergance with it from about 9:30 a.m, it's now 7:51 pm and not even one crash .

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (2014-04-18), NewD (2014-04-18)

here's a screenshot of the time and date problem

Capture1.JPG
    Last edited by iphonemandan; 2014-04-18 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iphonemandan View Post
    here's a screenshot of the time and date problem

Capture1.JPG
    Does toggling the lockscreen clock option in Background > (USe HTML Lockscreen) > Advanced do the trick?

Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    It's on my TODO list for a future release!

=======================

I'm now almost done with th RSS widget, just have the settings left to build. After I've done that, I'm to add it and translations into the main Convergance deb, and get another build off to testers.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-18), dmick89 (2014-04-18), King_O_Hill (2014-04-18), RKO1195 (2014-04-18)

Quote Originally Posted by kane4lsu View Post
    I don't know if this has already been addressed, but I was wondering if anyone else is having issues with the lockbackground getting squeezed and distorted a little bit? I'm using the html feature, so that may have something to do with it, but it doesn't look right. When using groovylock with the same lock html widget, it looks fine.. so IDK here are screenshots where you can see the difference:

How did you change the look of your lockscreen time and date. Ive tried everything I know. Bytafont 2, groovylock, and others but it has no affect on the convergance. If you can get back to me that would be great. I messaged matt about it but he's so busy right now with everthing going on with convergence.

How did you change the look of your lockscreen time and date. Ive tried everything I know. Bytafont 2, groovylock, and others but it has no affect on the convergance. If you can get back to me that would be great. I messaged matt about it but he's so busy right now with everthing going on with convergence.
    It is working fine for me. It must be something on your end.

GroovyLock, Cydget, LHTML3 all need to be turned off.

I don't use the stock LS clock, but I turned it on, and you can clearly see that the font is changed by BytaFont2

Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2014-04-18 at 07:19 AM.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-18), Dacal (2014-04-18)

Thanks

Matt there might be a bug on passcode convergance iOS 6 where if you enter it in to quickly the whole screen freezes then I have to hard reset it every time

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Theories. For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (2014-04-18)

Send him a syslog. Also, instead of doing a hard reset, try holding the power button until you get the "Slide to Power off" screen and just hit the "Cancel" button at the bottom.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-18), Dacal (2014-04-18), Theories. (2014-04-18)

How did you change the look of your lockscreen time and date?
    You noticed the hide clock toggle in Settings>Convergance, right ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Thanks

Here a video showing the only problem i have with Convergance and AndroidLock XT :https://www.dropbox.com/s/bkwb0dcdo2...%3A53%20AM.mov

See when i swipe up it goes back to lock screen ?, but touch ID works fine.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-04-18 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Here a video showing the only problem i have with Convergance and AndroidLock XT :https://www.dropbox.com/s/bkwb0dcdo2...%3A53%20AM.mov

See when i swipe up it goes back to lock screen ?, but touch ID works fine.
    Cheers - I was able to work around that issue when adding support, so it'll be resolved when I rewrite that code! For now though I am going to have Cydia show there's a conflict between AndroidLockXT and Convergance as a temporary resolution

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-18), jawonder (2014-04-18), King_O_Hill (2014-04-18), NewD (2014-04-18), Theories. (2014-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Send him a syslog. Also, instead of doing a hard reset, try holding the power button until you get the "Slide to Power off" screen and just hit the "Cancel" button at the bottom.
    Holding the power button does nothing, and I can't gain any access without doing a hard reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Theories. View Post
    Holding the power button does nothing, and I can't gain any access without doing a hard reset.
    I'm going to send you a testing build via PM to see if it resolves your issues.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-18), Dacal (2014-04-18), Theories. (2014-04-18)

Thanks

Got it just doing some cleaning of some tweaks that I don't need. Also I seem to be having problem where as if I have my passcode lock on and I turn off my iPhone so it will go to the lockscreen and it doesn't turn back on, it usually occurs when I have turned off my iPhone while in a app such as settings, it acts as if its in DFU mode. The only way to turn it back on is to hold the power and home button at the same time, so I am deleting some tweaks that might have conflict. I know that the problem isn't Convergance because it's happened way before I even got it.
    Last edited by Theories.; 2014-04-18 at 06:30 PM.

Thanks

Sadly it still freezes but if I hold the power button long enough it resets without having to do a hard reset.

Thanks

GoldMaster 0.4 live in Cydia !. It uninstalled my only means of security "AndroidLock XT" because of incompatibility as Matt said .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-04-19 at 02:05 AM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-19)

GoldMaster 0.4 live in Cydia !.
    Test the hell out of it
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2014-04-19)

Ladies and gentlemen, as jawonder excellently puts it:

GoldMaster 0.4 live in Cydia !.
    Please send me as many bug reports as possible between now and release. I'm going to send whatever progress is made from these reports to the ModMyi repo in the morning (aiming to be awake and functional pretty early)!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-19), jawonder (2014-04-19), King_O_Hill (2014-04-19), prymeh (2014-04-19), Sk37cH (2014-07-17)

Page 50 of 162 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast