Page 49 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

Quote Originally Posted by Abu78 View Post
    Merci super cool alfroggy

Cydia me dit no compatible , il est pas mis a jour pour ios7

En fait c est papi qui affiche ces photo , il faudrai que je lui demande mais avec mon anglais google c est pas facile
    Comme le dit mon poste que tu cites, il n'est pas mis à jour pour iOS 7.

En fait Papichulo n'utilise ce mod Minimal Android lockscreen qu'à des fins esthétiques. Il n'y a pas de véritable glissé mis en place.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-04-17), Matchstic (2014-04-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Comme le dit mon poste que tu cites, il n'est pas mis à jour pour iOS 7.

En fait Papichulo n'utilise ce mod Minimal Android lockscreen qu'à des fins esthétiques. Il n'y a pas de véritable glissé mis en place.
    A ok bon bah je vais attendre convergance alors ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Abu78 View Post
    Merci super cool alfroggy

Cydia me dit no compatible , il est pas mis a jour pour ios7

En fait c est papi qui affiche ces photo , il faudrai que je lui demande mais avec mon anglais google c est pas facile
    A quick video of Convergance (you will se how it works).

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-17), jawonder (2014-04-17), King_O_Hill (2014-04-17), The.Drifter (2014-04-17)

What kind of hell did I wake up to???

Is this some alternate universe where France defeated the Germans in WWII and then took over the world?

Ha, ya right!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

7. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Dacal (2014-04-17)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post

Is this some alternate universe where France defeated the Germans in WWII and then took over the world?

Ha, ya right!
    Ahahahahaha

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Abu78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-04-17)

What the hell I've just tried to read?

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post

Ha, ya right!
    Lmao !!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-04-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    I can confirm what NewdestinyX said. All HTML tweaks (Cydgets, LockHTML, Groovylock, Convergance) will crash with heavy animations when password lock is enabled (no matter the animated weather widget you use, uniAW 6.4 or my latest one).

With the password lock disabled, for me, only Convergance is perfectly stable (LHTML : safe mode during phone calls when answered from the lockscreen, random crash with Cydgets - no touch functions with GroovyLock so i don't have test a lot).
    I think Matt should look deeply into AndroidLock XT, it was working well with Convergance before 0.3.8 came out . I had no crashes at all for days and i was running your locks plus others with high animations . After 0.3.8 i wasn't getting any crashes but i couldn't unlock my device and Touch ID stoped working .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-04-17 at 03:22 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

Dacal (2014-04-17)

Another recommendation: Make compatible with Couria (quick reply) + iTouchSecure! When I open a notification on the convergance, it pops up the quickreply just fine, but if it is passcode locked, and I used iTouchSecure to fill the password, it unlocks the popup AND the lockscreen, is it possible to don't unlock the phone itself, only the quickreply popup?

Thanks and don't rush!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

With the password lock disabled, for me, only Convergance is perfectly stable (LHTML : safe mode during phone calls when answered from the lockscreen, random crash with Cydgets - no touch functions with GroovyLock so i don't have test a lot).
    My experience is a little different. With Passcode lock off I have NO crashing with any of the LS players (LH3, GroovyLock, Cydgets, Convergence). They're all perfectly stable for me. And with Passcode lock ON.. Cydgets is perfectly stable with no crashes IF the modder has taken the time to separate the animations into the Background Layer and weather info and touch elements into the Homescreen Layer.

Dacal - your crash upon phone call receipt is more likely because of FlipSwitch (a dependency of Activator) and/or an older version of biteSMS. It's not because of LockHTML3 from my testing. If LH3 were the culprit it would crash all our phones upon phone call receipt.
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-04-17 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    My experience is a little different. With Passcode lock off I have NO crashing with any of the LS players (LH3, GroovyLock, Cydgets, Convergence). They're all perfectly stable for me. And with Passcode lock ON.. Cydgets is perfectly stable with no crashes IF the modder has taken the time to separate the animations into the Background Layer and weather info and touch elements into the Homescreen Layer.

Dacal - your crash upon phone call receipt is more likely because of FlipSwitch (a dependency of Activator) and/or an older version of biteSMS. It's not because of LockHTML3 from my testing. If LH3 were the culprit it would crash all our phones upon phone call receipt.
    Thx NewdestinyX,

Maybe that LHTML3 is not the main culprit, but since i have replaced it with Convergance, no more crashes. Perhaps a conflict with flipswitch (i have installed this tweak in conjunction with CCToggles) ?

I've biteSMS installed now, but not when i used LHTML3. Same for Activator (recently reinstalled).

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-17), King_O_Hill (2014-04-17)

Thanks

Thx NewdestinyX,

Maybe that LHTML3 is not the main culprit, but since i have replaced it with Convergance, no more crashes. Perhaps a conflict with flipswitch (i have installed this tweak in conjunction with CCToggles) ?

I've biteSMS installed now, but not when i used LHTML3. Same for Activator (recently reinstalled).
    The crash on phone call bug has been a hard one to pin down. I had it for a short time and then never since. It seemed to stop for me after I turned off Flipswitch's mobile substrate a while ago. What I'm saying is simply that LockHTML3, alone, isn't the reason for the crash - or I would be crashing on phone call too - with LH3 running - and I'm not. As we all know - it's often combos of tweaks that create the crashing - which is why CrashReporter logs are pretty near useless - when all they tell us is "which" tweak crashed - but not "why".. (usually).

Just a quick progress update, I'm halfway through the RSS widget, which I must say looks great!

With AndroidLockXT, I was working on it, and it was working about 75%. However, when I lost one of my source code files a couple of nights back, I lost all of that progress. The good news is that I now know how to work with AndroidLock, but the bad news is that I'm not going to be able to have support at launch. Compatibility will also require an update from Zmaster, so even if it's a few days before I work on it again, compatibility will still be achieved at the same time.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-17), jawonder (2014-04-18), King_O_Hill (2014-04-17), NewD (2014-04-17)

Thanks

Ok so i decided to test Android XT again on Convergance 0.3.9 beta, i've been running it now for about 45 minutes without any crashes and all of a sudden touch ID starts working. The only problem is when i swipe up to get to AndroidLock XT it goes to a blank grey screen which it sometimes gets stuck on or it goes back to Convergance .

Edit:- I find that sometimes after a respring touch ID might stop working and to fix this i have to swipe the lock handle up and by doing this it doesn't go to the AndroidLock passcode screen but goes back to the Convergance screen and the Touch ID starts working again . So swiping up triggers Touch ID to work .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-04-17 at 04:43 PM.

Thx NewdestinyX,

Every time I've tried LHTML3 I get lots of safe modes. None so far with Convergance (installed last night). I miss JellyLock, but that's about it.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-17), Dacal (2014-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Every time I've tried LHTML3 I get lots of safe modes. None so far with Convergance (installed last night). I miss JellyLock, but that's about it.
    You use your Apple Passcode Lock? Which Lockscreen are you running?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-04-17)

Thanks

Hey Matchstic its Wissler99 just wondering if you got my UDID and my Cydia ID for Convergance to get rid of the Cracked Convergance message on the lockscreen! Can't wait to test it out!
    Last edited by Theories.; 2014-04-17 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You use your Apple Passcode Lock? Which Lockscreen are you running?
    No passcode lock. The safe modes on LHTML3 have happened with various lock screens applied. I think I've installed it 5 or 6 times and after about a day I end up uninstalling. GroovyLock has worked much better for me and I just don't want to lose my jailbreak so I don't spend much time looking into it. I'm sure it's a conflict with another tweak I have and not something related to LHTML specifically. That almost has to be the case since others are using it with little to no problems.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    You can use your Jellylock handles with Convergance, just select a theme, find that theme using iFile and replace up.png and [email protected] with your Jellylock handle . Make sure to rename the two file you are replacing for backup purpose . You might have to resize some of the Jellylock handles as they can be too big .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-04-17 at 08:14 PM.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

co.ag.2005 (2014-04-28), dmick89 (2014-04-17), Hip5 (2014-08-28)

Thanks

Just to let everyone know Convergance is working very smoothly on the iPhone 3GS on iOS 6.1.3, though there is a bug that happens once in awhile that it shows the old lockscreen

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theories. For This Useful Post:

Dacal (2014-04-18), Matchstic (2014-04-17)

Page 49 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast