Page 48 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

Still no email with repo info despite purchasing about a day and a half ago. I'd have been more than willing to purchase a second time due to apparent server issues, but my PM was not responded to. I'd appreciate a resolution on this. I understand there were issues around the time of purchase and sympathize, but it's been long enough. Thanks and sorry for interrupting the thread.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Still no email with repo info despite purchasing about a day and a half ago. I'd have been more than willing to purchase a second time due to apparent server issues, but my PM was not responded to. I'd appreciate a resolution on this. I understand there were issues around the time of purchase and sympathize, but it's been long enough. Thanks and sorry for interrupting the thread.
    Sorry, I've sent you a PM now!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-17), dmick89 (2014-04-17)

Matt got me hooked up and I'm beginning to play. I'm getting caught up in the thread, but it's a lot to digest and take in. I may ask a question or two that's already been asked and I apologize. JellyLock, is it possible to use with Convergence? TIA
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-17), prymeh (2014-04-17)

Not yet

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

7. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-17)

Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Matt got me hooked up and I'm beginning to play. I'm getting caught up in the thread, but it's a lot to digest and take in. I may ask a question or two that's already been asked and I apologize. JellyLock, is it possible to use with Convergence? TIA
    You can use any jellylock handler png to replace the unlock icon if you just want to customize your LS icon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-17)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Glad it "bugs" you, bro! .. It's "bugged" all of us that love animated locks and need our Passcode Lock for our work Exchange Mail.. Such a frustration since 7.0.x's JB came out.. ..

Thanks for digging deeper, bro!! I will say, being on their beta teams, that both Ryan (LockHTML3) and Jake (GroovyLock) have tried different hooking techniques to no avail.. .. But hey.. Maybe you'll "crack the case"!

Thanks for trying, Matt!! And for all Convergence is right now!
    I can confirm what NewdestinyX said. All HTML tweaks (Cydgets, LockHTML, Groovylock, Convergance) will crash with heavy animations when password lock is enabled (no matter the animated weather widget you use, uniAW 6.4 or my latest one).

With the password lock disabled, for me, only Convergance is perfectly stable (LHTML : safe mode during phone calls when answered from the lockscreen, random crash with Cydgets - no touch functions with GroovyLock so i don't have test a lot).

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-17), King_O_Hill (2014-04-17), RKO1195 (2014-04-17), st0n3parad0x (2014-04-17)

Hi , I am putting on my iDevice Convergance but alas I am a novice, someone could help me by guiding me step by step
    If possible in French

thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Abu78 View Post
    Hi , I am putting on my iDevice Convergance but alas I am a novice, someone could help me by guiding me step by step
    If possible in French

thank you very much
    Salut, tu as déjà accès au repo de Matt ? Si oui, il suffit juste d'installer le tweak avec Cydia.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-17), King_O_Hill (2014-04-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Salut, tu as déjà accès au repo de Matt ? Si oui, il suffit juste d'installer le tweak avec Cydia.
    Non je ne l'ai pas , peux tu me donne le repo merci

Non je ne l'ai pas , peux tu me donne le repo merci
    Re, le repo est pour le moment privé, accessible uniquement si tu as fait une donation à Matt (voir le post 1, "pre-order"). Par contre, Matt va bientôt diffuser le tweak sur Cydia pour tout le monde, sur le repo de MMI (je crois qu'il l'a déjà soumis)...

Je te conseille d'attendre un jour ou deux et tu trouveras le tweak dans Cydia directement .

Dacal

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Re, le repo est pour le moment privé, accessible uniquement si tu as fait une donation à Matt (voir le post 1, "pre-order"). Par contre, Matt va bientôt diffuser le tweak sur Cydia pour tout le monde, sur le repo de MMI (je crois qu'il l'a déjà soumis)...

Je te conseille d'attendre un jour ou deux et tu trouveras le tweak dans Cydia directement .

Dacal
    Merci beaucoup dacal et apres je pour faire comme sur la photo??ImageUploadedByModMyi1397726257.318005.jpg

Merci beaucoup dacal et apres je pourrais faire comme sur la photo??ImageUploadedByModMyi1397726257.318005.jpg
    Tu pourras glisser vers le haut pour déverrouiller, mais ça ne coulissera pas l'image pour laisser progressivement apparaître les icônes du SpringBoard comme s'il s'agissait d'un calque à coulisser. Convergance apporte des animations de fondus qui lui sont propres.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2014-04-17 at 11:31 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Dacal (2014-04-17), King_O_Hill (2014-04-17)

Merci beaucoup dacal et apres je pour faire comme sur la photo??ImageUploadedByModMyi1397726257.318005.jpg
    Convergance, comme d'autres tweaks (Cydget, Lock HTML 3, Groovylock), change le fonctionnement/ajoute des fonctionnalités au lockscreen. Il permet notamment de charger un fond d'écran au format HTML.

Rien à voir avec ton screenshot . Tu pourras bien sûr installer le lockscreen de ton choix par la suite.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Convergance, comme d'autres tweaks (Cydget, Lock HTML 3, Groovylock), change le fonctionnement/ajoute des fonctionnalités au lockscreen. Il permet notamment de charger un fond d'écran au format HTML.

Rien à voir avec ton screenshot . Tu pourras bien sûr installer le lockscreen de ton choix par la suite.
    Sais tu comment je peux faire pour avoir c est ouverture vertical sur mon iphone?

Sais tu comment je peux faire pour avoir c est ouverture vertical sur mon iphone?
    Convergance. Mais l'animation n'ira pas dans ce sens... Tu dois pouvoir trouver des vidéos de démonstration de Convergance afin que tu puisses en juger. Le glissé vertical est le geste de déverrouillage avec Convergance.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-04-17)

Il y avait un tweak pour le faire, mais impossible de me rappeler du nom (ni s'il est compatible iOS7).

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-17), King_O_Hill (2014-04-17), Matchstic (2014-04-17)

Il y avait un tweak pour le faire, mais impossible de me rappeler du nom (ni s'il est compatible iOS7).
    GravityLockScreen. iOS <7.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2014-04-17 at 11:50 AM.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Dacal (2014-04-17), King_O_Hill (2014-04-17)

Merci dacal super cool de m avoir renseigner

Pas de problème.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-04-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Gravity Lockscreen. iOS <7
    Merci super cool alfroggy

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Gravity Lockscreen. iOS <7
    Cydia me dit no compatible , il est pas mis a jour pour ios7

En fait c est papi qui affiche ces photo , il faudrai que je lui demande mais avec mon anglais google c est pas facile
    Last edited by Abu78; 2014-04-17 at 11:49 AM.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abu78 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-17), Dacal (2014-04-17)

Page 48 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast