Page 38 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 3240

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

  1. #741
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I have it too and I'm on iOS 7. Matt is aware of it and I believe is working on it.
    Oh all right. Since people weren't talking about it I thought I was the only one
    Thanks.

  2. #742
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,407
    Thanks
    3,451
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

    Yep I have it too, no doubt Matt will put that one to bed quick too like always

  3. #743
    It's not often I say this, but that is actually a feature! I needed a way to remove the default animations, so I figured having the wallpaper shown above them would make it seamless animating to the homescreen, with the icons then animating in. I'm considering tweaking that slightly, where the wallpaper is perhaps shown darker when unlocking and then goes to full brightness just before the icons animate in.

    With all that went on yesterday, I don't mind this thread was hijacked. Hopefully we can all continue innovating together.

    EDIT:

    I've been hit with a lot of schoolwork these past few days so haven't made too much progress. This next beta will be another bug fix release, but I do have one more feature I'd like to implement, although that needs a bug to be fixed before I can work on it.
    Last edited by Matchstic; 2014-03-28 at 04:56 PM.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2014-03-29), jawonder (2014-03-29), King_O_Hill (2014-03-29), RKO1195 (2014-03-29)

  5. #744
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpudding View Post
    Oh all right. Since people weren't talking about it I thought I was the only one
    Thanks.
    Sorry I misread your post. I thought u were referring to the default wallpaper with the Apple clock that appears for a split second. I personally like the feature of seeing my wallpaper fade in as I unlock.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-03-29), RKO1195 (2014-03-29)

  7. #745
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    It's not often I say this, but that is actually a feature! I needed a way to remove the default animations, so I figured having the wallpaper shown above them would make it seamless animating to the homescreen, with the icons then animating in. I'm considering tweaking that slightly, where the wallpaper is perhaps shown darker when unlocking and then goes to full brightness just before the icons animate in.

    With all that went on yesterday, I don't mind this thread was hijacked. Hopefully we can all continue innovating
    One thing about this feature is that it seems to slow down how long it takes to unlock my phone especially being its an iPhone 4. It also does that when it's unlocking to an open app

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex Majewski For This Useful Post:

    Matchstic (2014-03-30)

  9. #746
    Matt, someone mentioned a data/WiFi indicator on the Status Bar. I'd also request an icon for Do Not Disturb mode; the default moon will do.
    Just something to show, whether it's active (I use an Activator action on lockscreen [hold Home button] to toggle it and often end up having to unlock the device in order to check if it works).
    Or an option to make Status Bar visible.

    Thanks. (:
    Last edited by HappyBlack; 2014-03-29 at 08:18 PM.

  10. #747
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,407
    Thanks
    3,451
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

    Is there a way to turn off the clock on the main page? I'm running Plantinis street view LS and they both have digital clocks and I'm having trouble locating the clock in the CSS of Plantinis

  11. #748
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBlack View Post
    Matt, someone mentioned a data/WiFi indicator on the Status Bar. I'd also request an icon for Do Not Disturb mode; the default moon will do.
    Just something to show, whether it's active (I use an Activator action on lockscreen [hold Home button] to toggle it and often end up having to unlock the device in order to check if it works).
    Or an option to make Status Bar visible.

    Thanks. (:
    I'm thinking it might just be easiest to get the status bar to display! I think I may have figured out a way to allow for this to happen, so will be looking into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Is there a way to turn off the clock on the main page? I'm running Plantinis street view LS and they both have digital clocks and I'm having trouble locating the clock in the CSS of Plantinis

    Yup - it's in Background > Advanced

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2014-03-30), Mav1971 (2014-03-30)

  13. #749
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,407
    Thanks
    3,451
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

    Thanks bro didn't expect an answer that quick lol

  14. #750
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Is there a way to turn off the clock on the main page? I'm running Plantinis street view LS and they both have digital clocks and I'm having trouble locating the clock in the CSS of Plantinis
    Edited. Already answered.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Matchstic (2014-03-30)

  16. #751
    Hello peeps, just wanna check whether the automatic activation system is down? I've donated 2~3 days ago but I've yet to receive any email in my registered email account with paypal (Hotmail). I've checked my junk folder, there's nothing inside.

    Can anybody please advise? Please let me know if there's anything I can do on my side to check on this.

    This is an awesome tweak, can't wait to get it on my phone.

  17. #752
    Quote Originally Posted by rine5 View Post
    Hello peeps, just wanna check whether the automatic activation system is down? I've donated 2~3 days ago but I've yet to receive any email in my registered email account with paypal (Hotmail). I've checked my junk folder, there's nothing inside.

    Can anybody please advise? Please let me know if there's anything I can do on my side to check on this.

    This is an awesome tweak, can't wait to get it on my phone.
    Hi mate, if you want to send me your UDID and Cydia ID via PM or email, I'll double check all is well this end, and send you the relevant information to get started.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-03-30), King_O_Hill (2014-03-30)

  19. #753
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,407
    Thanks
    3,451
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

    Hey Matt anyone else mentioned Bite notifications not disappearing sometimes? It's sporadic but it does happen

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2014-04-01)

  21. #754
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Hey Matt anyone else mentioned Bite notifications not disappearing sometimes? It's sporadic but it does happen
    Yeah Mav, I have the same issue. Matt is looking into a dismiss option.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-03-31), EricB78 (2014-04-01), Mav1971 (2014-03-31)

  23. #755
    Hey all, been away for a few hours working on another tweak by name of TestDrive (watch this space!).

    Everyone who has tried to contact me today, I'll be getting back to you within the hour. I'm hoping to get a new beta off to internal testers tonight - there's not as many changes as there has been with previous updates, but I have worked solidly to acheive what has been fixed.

  24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    Alex Majewski (2014-03-31), Alfroggy (2014-03-31), DannyZ83 (2014-03-31), EricB78 (2014-04-01), jawonder (2014-03-31), Krima (2014-03-31), The.Drifter (2014-03-31)

  25. #756
    I've found a bit of a bug with the HTML wallpapers. When I'm using the risingbars html if I hold down on one of the bars the blue highlighting selection thing will select the bar. Just a little annoyance for my OCD :P
    Last edited by Alex Majewski; 2014-03-31 at 05:06 AM.

  26. #757
    Just wondering if anybody is creating new themes for the lockscreen handler or how I can use my own jellylock images for it?

  27. #758
    Quote Originally Posted by rine5 View Post
    Just wondering if anybody is creating new themes for the lockscreen handler or how I can use my own jellylock images for it?
    Easiest way would be to make a copy of the default theme. Rename the folder to whatever you want. Then go into the Info.plist file in the new folder and change the title. Then just replace the files you'd like to see different.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    rine5 (2014-04-01)

  29. #759
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rine5 View Post
    Just wondering if anybody is creating new themes for the lockscreen handler or how I can use my own jellylock images for it?
    Just Go into Library/Application Support/Convergance/Themes, choose one of the themes you downloaded from Cydia , i don't mess with the Defaults . For example i'm using a Theme call "flat" .
    Inside the flat theme folder there are two things that change for the lock icon "up.png" and "[email protected]" rename these to Original or whatever you want so you can go back to the original handle if you want or if you have a problem .

    I got my JellyLock handles from "Elab's" collections which is on the elite7 Thread first page third post. It's best to download them on your desktop then resize them to about half the size they are at. I use Preview on my Mac to resize them. Then get them back on your phone . Rename the one you want to use to "up.png" and "[email protected]" . I have about 20 different locks and that's how i do them .

    See an example below:-


    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-04-02 at 02:43 AM.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (2014-08-28), orangefreddie (2014-04-10), rine5 (2014-04-01)

  31. #760
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,734
    Thanks
    8,351
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 7,705 Posts

    Getting crashes on phone calls again. Haven't had that in a very long time. I just uninstalled flipswitch. I'm pretty sure that's the culprit. See if convergence stays stable without flipswitch loaded. I had my phone exactly the way I wanted it and crash-free prior to loading on Convergence and Flipswitch. Can't go back to any crashing. Hopefully it's just flipswitch that's causing the problem. I have a couple other toggling tweaks loaded so I won't need that from convergence itself.

Page 38 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •