Page 35 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    The version just released works with Lockbuilder. I have been using it since yesterday and it's running fine on my i5 iOS 7 device.

What's not working for u?
    How did you get Lockbuilder to work?, it's not showing up in my list of lock screens in Covergance and i even copy it over to LockHTML and select it but i got a blank screen .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-03-25 at 05:07 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    How do you get Lockbuilder to work?, it's not showing up in my list of lock screens in Covergance and i even copy it over to LockHTML and select it but i got a blank screen .
    U don't copy it to LockHTML. U keep it in the cydget directory and activate in the Convergance settings. It all the way at the bottom, past groovlock and LockHTML.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2014-03-25), RKO1195 (2014-03-25)

Thanks

U don't copy it to LockHTML. U keep it in the cydget directory and activate in the Convergance settings. It all the way at the bottom, past groovlock and LockHTML.
    Ok so now i'm confused, seem you have different setting . Here is my :-

And at the end :-

Ok sorry. i figure out what i was doing, i got it now .

Is there a way to disable Cydget but still keep the directory ?. If I uninstall it the stuff that works with it are not gonna work and i thing disabling it will make things even more stable .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-03-25 at 05:32 AM.

Thanks

Yes. U need to disable it using icleaner pro. Do u have that app?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-03-26), jawonder (2014-03-25), King_O_Hill (2014-03-25), RKO1195 (2014-03-25)

Thanks

Yes. U need to disable it using icleaner pro. Do u have that app?
    Yes i do, never leave home without it . Thanks , it didn't occur to me to use iCleaner .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

Krima (2014-03-25)

Does anyone have an idea of how you would use an iwidget as a HTML wallpaper??

And is it still possible to use the white notification icons instead of the standard ios icons??

I just stop there, to say how i'm satisfied with this tweak. Since i use it, no more safe mode during calls (a problem i have with LockHTML).

Matt, it's a very nice work, i'm sure it will be better and better.
    Thx a lot !

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-03-26), jawonder (2014-03-26), King_O_Hill (2014-03-26), Krima (2014-03-26), RKO1195 (2014-03-26), The.Drifter (2014-03-26)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    I just stop there, to say how i'm satisfied with this tweak. Since i use it, no more safe mode during calls (a problem i have with LockHTML).

Matt, it's a very nice work, i'm sure it will be better and better.
    Thx a lot !
    Yeah i hope he will be able to add the use of LockHTML .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

Dacal (2014-03-26)

Thanks

Yeah i hope he will be able to add the use of LockHTML .
    He has. U can select any widgets that are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Majewski View Post
    Does anyone have an idea of how you would use an iwidget as a HTML wallpaper??

And is it still possible to use the white notification icons instead of the standard ios icons??
    Iwidget isn't supported.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alex Majewski (2014-03-26), Dacal (2014-03-26), jawonder (2014-03-26), King_O_Hill (2014-03-26), RKO1195 (2014-03-26), The.Drifter (2014-03-26)

Thanks

He has. U can select any widgets that are there.

Iwidget isn't supported.
    I mean use it over like say GroovyLock . I have some nice lock screen that requires a combo of Groovylock and LockHTML .

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

Krima (2014-03-26)

Thanks

I mean use it over like say GroovyLock . I have some nice lock screen that requires a combo of Groovylock and LockHTML .
    Oh gotcha. That's not really a feature intended by LockHTML but I get your point. I think that would require him to rewrite how he implements his version of displaying HTML.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2014-03-26), King_O_Hill (2014-03-26)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Donated on the website - UDID/Cydia number - the usual. What's the usual turnover time before the email with repo, etc?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-03-26)

It's based off of your "thanks" count. Over 10,000 gets you instant access. Under 10,000 gets you whenever MStic gets to it.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Krima (2014-03-26), NewD (2014-03-26)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    It's based off of your "thanks" count. Over 10,000 gets you instant access. Under 10,000 gets you whenever MStic gets to it.
    ROFL!!!

Thanks, Brian... You took me by surprise there and I laughed so hard I almost wet myself.. LOL! Belly laughs are rare for me..

-------------------------------
    But hey -- Krima - thanks for turning me onto this.. Mostly ALL POSITIVES so far on Convergence. Well done, Matt!!!

I don't know why this ONE particular aspect has me loving it more than others - but I LOVE how AFTER you hang up a phone call - the lockscreen Zooms back out from center to full screen in a beautiful fade. VERY, VERY classy thing.. that no other LockScreen player offers..

My only constructive criticism of it is that with cydgets the load time is still very slow for me. June's and MJ's and Chevy's - all take even a little longer to load in Convergence than in Cydgets itself. It's possible I could have some switches set wrong in Convergence. But for LockHTML and Groovylock widgets - load time is 'pretty good'. LockHTML3 load time still wins though. Nothing beats it.

But this is such a great player on other levels. Gonna live with it for several days and see what other fun stuff I notice.

VERY WORTH the donation amount!!!

-------
    PS. Was a little frustrated at first to see Flipswitch as a dependency. It has/had known issues with safemode crashing on reboot. But I haven't had any Flipswitch-dependent tweaks in many weeks. So maybe it's not an issue now. I just tried two reboots in a row and no safemode crash. So maybe all is well with Flipswitch now - which would be great - as I can get Activator again. One of my favs.
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-03-26 at 07:32 PM.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-03-26), June'sIphone (2014-03-27), King_O_Hill (2014-03-26), Krima (2014-03-26), Matchstic (2014-03-26)

Amazing work Matt. I think everyone is going to love the new update. It's still early but it seems to run cydgets a little bit quicker. With Junes Lockbuilder, it would take me sometimes 2-3 seconds to load all the elements with the Minimal Version selected with LB. Now it's quicker to load and sometimes holds it to the LS so it doesn't have that unpleasant loading each and every time u receive a notification or turn on your phone.

A much more aesthetically pleasing benefit of Convergance in my opinion. Another by product of this is that it doesn't get stuck after receiving a notification like Cydget does for me. Sometimes I would have to hit the home button to reload the widget again just to get my LS back to normal after a text message. Thanks for your tenacity and patience Matt.
    It's not a problem mate, thankfully it didn't take more than the evening needed to sort it out! I'm pleased with it myself, sometimes have Rising Bars running on mine which looks great

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    ROFL!!!

Thanks, Brian... You took me by surprise there and I laughed so hard I almost wet myself.. LOL! Belly laughs are rare for me..

-------------------------------
    But hey -- Krima - thanks for turning me onto this.. Mostly ALL POSITIVES so far on Convergence. Well done, Matt!!!

I don't know why this ONE particular aspect has me loving it more than others - but I LOVE how AFTER you hang up a phone call - the lockscreen Zooms back out from center to full screen in a beautiful fade. VERY, VERY classy thing.. that no other LockScreen player offers..

My only constructive criticism of it is that with cydgets the load time is still very slow for me. June's and MJ's and Chevy's - all take even a little longer to load in Convergence than in Cydgets itself. It's possible I could have some switches set wrong in Convergence. But for LockHTML and Groovylock widgets - load time is 'pretty good'. LockHTML3 load time still wins though. Nothing beats it.

But this is such a great player on other levels. Gonna live with it for several days and see what other fun stuff I notice.

VERY WORTH the donation amount!!!

-------
    PS. Was a little frustrated at first to see Flipswitch as a dependency. It has/had known issues with safemode crashing on reboot. But I haven't had any Flipswitch-dependent tweaks in many weeks. So maybe it's not an issue now. I just tried two reboots in a row and no safemode crash. So maybe all is well with Flipswitch now - which would be great - as I can get Activator again. One of my favs.
    Yeah, Flipswitch is a necessity to get the toggles working, as it makes things far easier for me to provide them. I'm using almost exactly the code as Cydget by complete coincidence to load the lockscreens, so it should be a very similar load time. My first thought as to why it's slow is perhaps Cydget is also loading them underneath Convergance on the default lockscreen, so might need to be disabled via iCleaner or something to test!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-03-27), King_O_Hill (2014-03-27), RKO1195 (2014-03-27)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Yeah, Flipswitch is a necessity to get the toggles working, as it makes things far easier for me to provide them. I'm using almost exactly the code as Cydget by complete coincidence to load the lockscreens, so it should be a very similar load time. My first thought as to why it's slow is perhaps Cydget is also loading them underneath Convergance on the default lockscreen, so might need to be disabled via iCleaner or something to test!
    That was my first test, Matt. Turned off LH3, Groovy & Cydgets all in iCleaner's Mobile Substrate section. Didn't change the Cydget-coded widget's load time. Leads me to believe it's the coding of the Cydget itself.

Great tweak, Matt!! Keep up the great work!!

Grant

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-03-27), King_O_Hill (2014-03-27), Matchstic (2014-03-27)

Thanks

That's odd NewD. My experience is that it loads cydgets quišker, especially Junes LB. With Cydget, Junes LB would take 2-3 seconds to load everything. Sometimes it w˘uldnt load at all. I think it may be Junes LB.
    Last edited by Krima; 2014-03-27 at 03:34 AM.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-03-27), June'sIphone (2014-03-27), King_O_Hill (2014-03-27)

Thanks

That's odd NewD. My experience is thT it loads cydgets quišker, especially Junes LB. With Cydget, Junes LB would take 2-3 seconds to load everything. Sometimes it w˘uldnt load at all. I think it may Junes LB.
    It could be the LB theme I'm using. But definitely not a faster load in Conv. Same or a little longer.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-03-27)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    It could be the LB theme I'm using. But definitely not a faster load in Conv. Same or a little longer.
    I can assure u for me it is. Plus, it doesn't reload the entire widget every time the phone gets turned off. I don't see how anybody likes that. It's so ugly to see all these elements reload one at a time. I would see my wallpaper load, then temp, then my mask, then the weather icon individually. Don't see how that's appealing to see everytime the phone unlocks.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-03-27), King_O_Hill (2014-03-27)

I can assure u for me it is. Plus, it doesn't reload the entire widget every time the phone gets turned off. I don't see how anybody likes that.
    Battery. Saurik calls it a feature.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-03-27), Krima (2014-03-27)

Page 35 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast