Page 29 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 3240

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

  1. #561
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Sort out your PayPal account or some other way for us to throw money at you so we can have this ASAP!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aciiid For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-02-15), Matchstic (2014-02-16)

  3. #562
    Anyone else getting random resprings with convergence? When I disable the theme I do not get the resprings. Any ideas
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

    Matchstic (2014-02-16)

  5. #563
    Matchstic

    is your pre order working?

  6. #564
    Will it be release on cydia?

  7. #565
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisionDartfrog View Post
    Anyone else getting random resprings with convergence? When I disable the theme I do not get the resprings. Any ideas
    Weird, only thing I can think of is maybe it happening due to SpringBoard using too much memory.

    Quote Originally Posted by thed0000d View Post
    Matchstic

    is your pre order working?
    Still got issues with PayPal, it's driving me nuts truth be told! I'm hoping to have it resolved this weekend, but I really haven't a clue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuga29 View Post
    Will it be release on cydia?
    Right now, the best I can offer is soon I'm making steady progress, the lag issue seems to be greatly reduced now, and once that's resolved, there isn't much left to do.


    Also, thought I'd share today's work with y'all:

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1392509394.611643.jpg

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-02-16), Hondamaker (2014-02-17), The.Drifter (2014-02-16)

  9. #566
    I hope I don't get put out to dry on this and I know, I am going to be totally ridiculous but.. I have two crazy ideas:

    1. The weather widget and others would look far much better/original/superior if they use some kind of blur background like the original notification centre (maybe darkened for legibility) than the white pane. It seems goofy and half-backed. Sorry

    2. I love Convergance's notifications. This is the main reason I am longing to use it. But I don't care much for the quick toggles on the left, because there's CCToggles and what not. And the swipe to the right for camera, it voids so many other tweaks, a grabber would suffice.

    I would want to be able to use Forecast (amazing really gorgeous LS weather) or any Cydget BUT get to keep my Convergance notifications if it were up to me.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ffarouki For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-02-19), Matchstic (2014-02-20)

  11. #567
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 19 Times in 8 Posts

    I seem to be having issues getting the weather widget to work. I have widget weather installed and have tried switching between fixed and semi, however the widget does not update. Any ideas?

  12. #568
    Quote Originally Posted by jlowry View Post
    I seem to be having issues getting the weather widget to work. I have widget weather installed and have tried switching between fixed and semi, however the widget does not update. Any ideas?
    Try using constant. There are some slight issues with semi ATM. Update for WW will be out soon.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-02-20), jlowry (2014-02-20), Matchstic (2014-02-20), RKO1195 (2014-02-23)

  14. #569
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 19 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Try using constant. There are some slight issues with semi ATM. Update for WW will be out soon.
    Thanks, that worked.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to jlowry For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-02-20)

  16. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by ffarouki View Post
    I hope I don't get put out to dry on this and I know, I am going to be totally ridiculous but.. I have two crazy ideas:

    1. The weather widget and others would look far much better/original/superior if they use some kind of blur background like the original notification centre (maybe darkened for legibility) than the white pane. It seems goofy and half-backed. Sorry

    2. I love Convergance's notifications. This is the main reason I am longing to use it. But I don't care much for the quick toggles on the left, because there's CCToggles and what not. And the swipe to the right for camera, it voids so many other tweaks, a grabber would suffice.

    I would want to be able to use Forecast (amazing really gorgeous LS weather) or any Cydget BUT get to keep my Convergance notifications if it were up to me.
    You can edit the css for the widgets to get whatever background you want. Similarly, you should be able to adapt Forecast to be used as a lockscreen or widget with Convergance with minimal editing.

  17. #571
    How's the paypal ordeal coming along?

  18. #572
    Please please make a way for you to take my money quickly.

  19. #573
    When will be release on cydia?

  20. #574
    Any word on the PayPal account ?

  21. #575
    First of all, apologies for being away for such a long while - school work and driving tests have taken up a lot of time. Even so though, I've been working on an update for Convergance, which now brings us to version 0.2.9.

    In this latest update, I've (accidently - always the best way!) added in a new feature where other tweaks can now interact with Convergance, whether to modify/extend it, or to add further compatibility. To get people started with this, I've put together an example tweak on my github at https://github.com/Matchstic/Example-Convergance-tweak, which is the 4x4 toggles tweak I also uploaded today on my repo, so feel free to download/fork it, and have a play about with the code!

    With PayPal, I sent my personal information off to them on Wednesday, and am currently expecting an email back from them. To be honest, I thought it should have come through by now!
    Last edited by Matchstic; 2014-02-24 at 12:35 AM.

  22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-02-23), Artfuldodger51 (2014-02-23), Hondamaker (2014-02-23), King_O_Hill (2014-02-24), Krima (2014-02-23), RKO1195 (2014-02-23)

  23. #576

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-02-23), King_O_Hill (2014-02-24), Matchstic (2014-02-23)

  25. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    To get people started with this, I've put together an example tweak on my github at https://github.com/Matchstic/Example-Convergance-tweak, which is the 4x4 toggles tweak I also uploaded today, so feel free to download/fork it, and have a play about with the code!
    In case anyone is wondering (I know I was!), this tweak *is* available for download from Matchstic's repository via Cydia.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JonnieB For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-02-23), Matchstic (2014-02-23)

  27. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnieB View Post
    In case anyone is wondering (I know I was!), this tweak *is* available for download from Matchstic's repository via Cydia.
    Aha cheers, wrote that post too late last night!

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-02-23), JonnieB (2014-02-24)

  29. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnieB View Post
    You can edit the css for the widgets to get whatever background you want. Similarly, you should be able to adapt Forecast to be used as a lockscreen or widget with Convergance with minimal editing.
    I've been playing with Forecast and I understand better now what ffarouki was getting at. Forecast is more complex than a lockscreen or widget and I think it would be difficult to get it to play well with Convergance. The point about just having the notification improvements that Convergance brings is a good one.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to JonnieB For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-02-24)

  31. #580
    any updates, would love to test

Page 29 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •