Page 27 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

Quote Originally Posted by vdrums View Post
    ....made the donation 2 days ago. how long does it take to get the pre-release?
    Throw me an email with your UDID and Cydia ID and I'll check all is well this end

Quote Originally Posted by michsu View Post
    I can't preorder the beta too.. it says "Bad Gateway".. do you have an paypal email I can send to? Thanks!
    I should have mentioned this earlier but I'm currently having issues with my PayPal account, so I've taken down pre-orders in the meantime. Shouldn't be seeing that come up though, I'll have to investigate that

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-02-09)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Throw me an email with your UDID and Cydia ID and I'll check all is well this end

I should have mentioned this earlier but I'm currently having issues with my PayPal account, so I've taken down pre-orders in the meantime. Shouldn't be seeing that come up though, I'll have to investigate that
    I was using convergence on my iPhone 5 and i changed to a 5s do need to send you the UDID for the 5s to get the Lockscreen to work again ?.

Yeah just send me the new UDID

Actually, is anyone getting an issue where the phone unlocks onto the old lockscreen?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2014-02-07)

Nvm

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

7. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (2014-02-06)

Newest update causes a respring into safe mode after replying to a message in bitesms

Edit: jk it's a bug in bite not convergance
    Last edited by omarmjhd; 2014-02-06 at 12:24 AM.

Is there any other way we can send you money instead of Paypal? Or you can add me to the beta on the honor system Just send me an invoice when you have one available and I'll pay it. Thanks.

Thanks

Yeah just send me the new UDID

Actually, is anyone getting an issue where the phone unlocks onto the old lockscreen?
    I Email you from Cydia and sent both my UDID and Cydia ID because i could find the an email from you confirming i donated .

Hi, I have already sent you the UDID and Cydia ID :-)

So, I've been trying to redesign how the notifications look, and I've got two that I've narrowed it down to. If you guys could provide some feedback and which you prefer, that would fantastic please! Also, I'm always open to any suggestions to improve

-notif2.png

-notif3.png

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-02-09), RKO1195 (2014-02-17)

So, I've been trying to redesign how the notifications look, and I've got two that I've narrowed it down to. If you guys could provide some feedback and which you prefer, that would fantastic please! Also, I'm always open to any suggestions to improve

-notif2.png

-notif3.png
    I actually like the second picture more, but that's just me, but i love the notifications how they are right now i don't think you need to change that!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to IsaacTobalina For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (2014-02-08)

The first one is by far better AND cleaner

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ffarouki For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (2014-02-08)

-notif2.png

-notif3.png
    Can there be an option to have both notification looks?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Xx_Illusions_xX For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (2014-02-08)

i like the number inside the icon . much cleaner.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to xinzhitan14 For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (2014-02-08)

Thanks

-notif2.png

-notif3.png
    The #1 looks better .

23. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (2014-02-08)

Another vote for the first one. Although, what will it look like if there are 10 or more notifications? Is there room for two digits? Will the bubble expand?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to JonnieB For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (2014-02-08)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

I prefer the second one. I prefer to see the graphics of the bubble more.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (2014-02-08)

I like the first one, because no matter what wallpaper you have, you can always read the number. No accidental washout.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-02-09), EmmaJhonsson (2014-02-19), Matchstic (2014-02-08)

Yes! Although I couldn't tell you the sequence of events that precipitated the occurrence.

But when it's happened (2-3 times now), the screen has been frozen and I've needed to do a hard reboot.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to JonnieB For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-02-09)

-notif2.png

-notif3.png
    Long time reader, first time poster. I think they both look great but the first would be my preference. Also, any idea on when your licensing server will be back online? I'm dying to get the beta on my 5S.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to gee_whiz83 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-02-09)

This has been happening to me more frequently. No rhyme or reason to it. I'll swipe up to unlock and get the old lockscreen in a frozen state (hard reboot needed). Just now, something else odd happened. I clicked the power button (not sure what it's called -- the one at the top of the phone) to turn on the screen and got the old lockscreen. I was able to unlock normally. When I clicked the button off and on again, the Convergance screen appeared as usual and it was back to "normal" (I could unlock without any trouble).

By the way, I have CrashReporter installed, but I'm not seeing anything logged after the freeze-ups.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to JonnieB For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-02-09)

Page 27 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast