Page 26 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

Just a quick random question to anyone and Matchstic.

I've just noticed that my phone is running choppy, like scrolling up and down in imessage or any chat application is not as smooth as it would be without it. I thought it was springtomize or fancy doing something but I've removed them all and installed them one at a time and it happens straight away once convergance is installed

Any ideas on whats causing this?

Thanks
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Evad3rs are not here bro, not watching these threads.

Bootrom exploit found for A5 devices!

http://m.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=38017

It's only a matter of time before they find it for A6+
    You're a "rose-colored glasses" optimist, my friend. I'll buy ya a case of beer if that happens.. No more userland exploits ever.. One time in history.. iPhone 4.. Lightning won't strike again...

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You're a "rose-colored glasses" optimist, my friend. I'll buy ya a case of beer if that happens.. No more userland exploits ever.. One time in history.. iPhone 4.. Lightning won't strike again...
    I'll let you in on a little secret. There's always an exploit, it's just a matter of finding it and knowing how to exploit it. No software or hardware is 100%.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi there Please tell me how to black icon of the Widget Convergance-widget.png

Thanks
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I'll let you in on a little secret. There's always an exploit, it's just a matter of finding it and knowing how to exploit it. No software or hardware is 100%.
    Yes, as you've told me before.. But I just don't think another userland bootrom exploit is out there. There are so many fewer lines of code in a bootrom than in a full firmware. Apple has their bootrom locked down tight since 4. That exploit musta totally ticked them; a perpetually hackable phone.

May I respectfully ask that you people stay on topic, please?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JonnieB For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-02-02)

Quote Originally Posted by JonnieB View Post
    May I respectfully ask that you people stay on topic, please?
    You can ask, but I can decline.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Oi Mates G'Day To All

Does anybody know if the "no preview" on lockscreen for text, etc is implemented into Convergance yet? I have it set to no preview in the Notification Centre settings but I'm still getting previews.

Thank You In Advance for any help

G'Day

Default Awaiting activation
    Hi I purchased 4 days ago, waited two days then sent PM with details and still haven't heard back? can you please allow me to download and access the tweak?

Anybody know repo address maybe I'm expected to download it myself for activation? How does this work?

I've sent you a PM just now

The no preview is a new one by the sounds of it, although the way I'm getting notification information should handle that automatically. I'll look into it!

I'm gonna have a read through of any questions that haven't been answered shortly and append them to this post

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-02-02), King_O_Hill (2014-02-02)

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    I've sent you a PM just now

The no preview is a new one by the sounds of it, although the way I'm getting notification information should handle that automatically. I'll look into it!

I'm gonna have a read through of any questions that haven't been answered shortly and append them to this post
    Hey man i was wondering when the next beta will be up the one that fixes notifications! I'm tired of all the tweaks that have to do with lock screen cause the notifications look horrible, they leave a blank space where the clock would go and i hate that

Default New Beta Up!
    New beta is up on Cydia. You can check the Recent Changes page there for the full list, but there were two things that jumped out at me as soon as I upgraded.

1. It now respects the user defined passcode requirement time. No need to type in your passcode Every. Single. Time. you turn on the screen (unless that's what you want).

2. Text color is automatically changed to dark on light wallpapers. This is not working well for me. I have a colorful wallpaper that works much better with white text, but Convergance seems to think it's "light" wallpaper and is forcing a dark grey text that's not very visible. I hope a later beta gives us the option to choose text color.
    Last edited by JonnieB; 2014-02-04 at 04:10 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JonnieB For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-02-09)

Great a new beta is up

It would be equally nice to get access to the tweak, 6 days now after paying and still nothing

I am mainly excited about this tweak for the way it displays notifications. But I am concerned about my losing app switcher, was using Swipey and recently fell in love with JellyLock. I am sure it can be incorporated in a way.

have a pretty serious issue with the latest convergance update. I installed it, now when I plug my phone into charge, the battery % doesnt go up. When I unplug my charging cable, it still thinks my phone is charging (charging icon). I have to respring for it to recognize it's no longer charging. Disabling convergance fixed this issue.. :S

Cheers for letting me know - fix is now live on the repo

I was meaning to drop by here last night once the new beta went up, but it was 2am by that point!

I'm going to focussing on notifications this week; design and bugs. I've got two ideas for design at the moment so will be uploading both here to decide which is the better option

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Krima (2014-02-05), The.Drifter (2014-02-05)

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Cheers for letting me know - fix is now live on the repo

I was meaning to drop by here last night once the new beta went up, but it was 2am by that point!

I'm going to focussing on notifications this week; design and bugs. I've got two ideas for design at the moment so will be uploading both here to decide which is the better option
    that's great i love your notifications! and i don't want to sound like a ******.. but there's still some lag and memory leaks ( i think thats what they are called) but don't worry about that you can work on it whenever you feel like it! keep the good work, i love you (not gay) <3

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Does Covergance work with the iPhone 5s?. I just got a 5s today and installed it from the repo i had on my i5 but i keep getting a popup on the lock screen saying "Covergance" "OK" and the lock screen does't work .

The site says that I can't pre.order my beta!

Default pre-release
    ....made the donation 2 days ago. how long does it take to get the pre-release?

I can't preorder the beta too.. it says "Bad Gateway".. do you have an paypal email I can send to? Thanks!
    Last edited by michsu; 2014-02-05 at 05:22 PM.

Page 26 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast