Page 22 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

new beta...

for me, all the options in settings crashes when making a change or taking a look at legal for instance

Quote Originally Posted by ikkoku View Post
    new beta...

for me, all the options in settings crashes when making a change or taking a look at legal for instance
    Could you possibly throw a crash report to me please? ([email protected])

Hey i sent you back the translation

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IsaacTobalina For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-23), Matchstic (2014-01-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Not hard. Can pretty much just drop them in the convergence folder. A little renaming of the main html and the folder the widget is in, then a info.plist which you can borrow from one of the one's already there and you are good to go. Matt is the really skilled one for making something that can handle things like this, Convergence really has some great potential
    I downloaded Dacal's theme and put the entire "Dacal_WidgetWeather_Yahoo.theme" folder under the "LockWidgets.bundle" folder. I renamed the folder "com.dacal.weather". I copied [email protected] and Info.plist from the "com.drifter.weather" folder, changing the Info.plist author and name strings to "Dacal" and "Dacal.Weather" respectively . I renamed LockBackground.html to Widget.html.

Despite doing all this and rebooting a few times, I do not see Dacal's weather theme in the Convergance widget list under settings. What am I missing?

Thanks for any help.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

For some reason my info stats and weather widgets both aren't working. (Yes I do have the tweaks installed from cydia)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    For some reason my info stats and weather widgets both aren't working. (Yes I do have the tweaks installed from cydia)
    Do you have an active theme in Winterboard that has a info.plist file in it? If so delete or rename it and the widgets should work

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-23), Matchstic (2014-01-22)

When i use quick reply to reply to messages in bitesms, the notification does not go away and i constantly keep getting rings for the same notification

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-23), King_O_Hill (2014-01-22), Matchstic (2014-01-22)

Default widget weather
    This is great. thank you!
    Last edited by vajmeri; 2014-01-22 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnieB View Post
    I downloaded Dacal's theme and put the entire "Dacal_WidgetWeather_Yahoo.theme" folder under the "LockWidgets.bundle" folder. I renamed the folder "com.dacal.weather". I copied [email protected] and Info.plist from the "com.drifter.weather" folder, changing the Info.plist author and name strings to "Dacal" and "Dacal.Weather" respectively . I renamed LockBackground.html to Widget.html.

Despite doing all this and rebooting a few times, I do not see Dacal's weather theme in the Convergance widget list under settings. What am I missing?

Thanks for any help.
    Try setting the name to com.dacal.weather (exactly the same as the folder name). Shouldn't need to respring or anything to get it to show in Settings.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-23), King_O_Hill (2014-01-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Try setting the name to com.dacal.weather (exactly the same as the folder name). Shouldn't need to respring or anything to get it to show in Settings.
    Just tried that. Still not showing up in the list, even with a respring.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Do you have an active theme in Winterboard that has a info.plist file in it? If so delete or rename it and the widgets should work
    That seemed to work, now I get this though

Lag still occurs..
    Thanks for the awesome tweak, again!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    That seemed to work, now I get this though

Hmmmm don't think I've seen Infostats do that before. It is Infostats you installed?

And you did a full reboot?

Sorry if this has been posted yet but is there a way to add different widgets to the top swipe up screen?

Quote Originally Posted by VisualE View Post
    Sorry if this has been posted yet but is there a way to add different widgets to the top swipe up screen?
    Yes

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

21. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-23)

Quote Originally Posted by JonnieB View Post
    Just tried that. Still not showing up in the list, even with a respring.
    To see if it's the settings that's the issue, try adding the folder name to /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.matchstic.Convergance.plist under enabledLockWidgets. If you respring and all is well, it should show up in the widgets section on the lockscreen. If it doesn't, throw me a link to what you've changed and I'll take a look for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VisualE View Post
    Yeah, it's in Settings under Convergance

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Hmmmm don't think I've seen Infostats do that before. It is Infostats you installed?

And you did a full reboot?
    Yes and yes

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    To see if it's the settings that's the issue, try adding the folder name to /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.matchstic.Convergance.plist under enabledLockWidgets. If you respring and all is well, it should show up in the widgets section on the lockscreen. If it doesn't, throw me a link to what you've changed and I'll take a look for you!
    I figured it out. The permissions for the com.dacal.weather folder were set to 666. I changed it to 777 and the widget shows up.

Now I need to figure out how to get it to fit properly on the page. The original lockscreen theme expects a full page width and height, but Convergance trims both, making the theme appear off-center and clipped at the bottom.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to JonnieB For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-23)

Hey nice work Matchstic. Would you be able to make convergance compatible with Couria? It's a messaging tweak that can be found in this repo Q's Beta.

Page 22 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast