Page 17 of 162 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jcksnftsn View Post
    Just anecdotal at this point because I don't know how to read crash logs at the moment but Springboard has crashed at least three times today when receiving phone calls.
    Should I post crash logs here? Is there any sensitive information included in the crash logs that I would not want posted on a public forum?

Thanks
    You should definitely just send them directly to Matchstic. It's easier for him and probably safer for you.

And Match, just a heads up, I remailed you my UDID. Sorry about the confusion!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to salander85 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-20), jcksnftsn (2014-01-15), Matchstic (2014-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Hi everyone, sorry for not getting back to anyone recently, been rather busy!

I spent about 4 hours last night getting through my emails, and I'm carrying on again tonight, so those who have sent me money will get an activation.

As it stands, I'm now 85% done with my automated system. I need to confirm that PayPal will send me data of transactions as that broke last night, write a tiny piece of code that sends your device credentials to where I'm checking activations from on device, and also create the front end to it. Should be done tonight (UK time)!

With Convergance, as many of you might know, it was pirated yesterday. So, that knocked me a bit, but I'm not giving up or anything. The anti-piracy code has been entirely rewritten, which should now be much harder to crack. Your move, pirates!

Right now, I'm on the train back home. Once I'm back, I'll be finishing up on automating, then looking into the lag issue, which will be present in the next beta if it's an easy one.

Other than that, hope everything is going well for ya'll!
    Hey Matt, last night (US time) you replied back to my email saying that it seems that iOS 7 has broken UDID apps. So I replied back with the correct UDID at the bottom of the Cydia app. I know you're extremely busy but I just wanna make sure you got my reply! My email is [email protected], thank you!

Phone call crashes on LS can be biteSMS if you have it installed.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-20), jcksnftsn (2014-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Phone call crashes on LS can be biteSMS if you have it installed.
    As a test I uninstalled biteSMS and called myself and had the same crash experience.

I disabled Convergance, called myself and no crash. Would seem that it's either Convergance itself or a conflict between Convergance and something else I have installed. Is there an easy way to disable all apps? I could disable all, enable Convergance and try again, if no crash I'd enable apps one by one until I find the conflict.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

Use iCleaner Pro to turn off the different tweaks

Hit the little plus sign bottom left corner and go to mobile substrate addons

Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Use iCleaner Pro to turn off the different tweaks

Hit the little plus sign bottom left corner and go to mobile substrate addons
    Thanks for the tip this was much easier.
    Unfortunately I disabled all other Cydia apps and experienced the same issue. Crash when receiving phone call on lock screen.

Hey, i was just wondering what time/date in emails your up to so i know if im up soon, and i heard there is a bitesms bug, fix soon?

it seems that there's an issue with memory when a phone call comes in which is why the crash happening. I think I've found the general area of code where it's in, so should be able to fix it shortly!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    it seems that there's an issue with memory when a phone call comes in which is why the crash happening. I think I've found the general area of code where it's in, so should be able to fix it shortly!
    Match, when can we expect the automated system to be up and running? I could very well send you the $2 via Paypal now and email you the info you need. Let me know what you think is easier!

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxlife96 View Post
    Match, when can we expect the automated system to be up and running? I could very well send you the $2 via Paypal now and email you the info you need. Let me know what you think is easier!
    12 hours - the backend is now working 100%, so not much left to do now!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-20), Simon (2014-01-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Cool
    Wonder how many widgets I can throw at it lol. Can't wait til the html wallpaper is enabled

Convergence widgets - YouTube

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-20), jawonder (2014-01-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Cool
    Wonder how many widgets I can throw at it lol. Can't wait til the html wallpaper is enabled

Convergence widgets - YouTube
    Dang bro turned Dacals LS into a widget with Convergance and your own too? Well bro wish I was skilled enough to do that.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

Simon (2014-01-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Dang bro turned Dacals LS into a widget with Convergance and your own too? Well bro wish I was skilled enough to do that.
    Not hard. Can pretty much just drop them in the convergence folder. A little renaming of the main html and the folder the widget is in, then a info.plist which you can borrow from one of the one's already there and you are good to go. Matt is the really skilled one for making something that can handle things like this, Convergence really has some great potential

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-20), Matchstic (2014-01-16), mcooper (2014-04-01)

What's Jailbreak? Strainingforward's Avatar
    Thanks
    Matt, are you looking for people who can code to beta test or just someone to test it for bugs? If the latter, I'm all in.

So, I just have to wait until morning for the automated system to be ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Strainingforward View Post
    Matt, are you looking for people who can code to beta test or just someone to test it for bugs? If the latter, I'm all in.

So, I just have to wait until morning for the automated system to be ready?
    Either really - it early access to play about with and report bugs, but if you can code you can also build your own widgets

Yep, will be easier. I will have to issue an update to work with the new system, but the changes required are almost there, and then I can get fixing bugs. It may be that I decide to fix two or three major bugs before putting out that update, in which case I'll slightly modify my automated code for now.

@Simon Looking good!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-20), King_O_Hill (2014-01-17), Simon (2014-01-16)

Matchstic, thanks for the fast activation of my beta :-)

But now on to my problem: Anyone experiencing similar problems as I do?

After installing and a proper reboot, my whole iPhone is lagging. If i set a wallpaper, when i scroll through applications like a normal news app or cydia - it does not matter, its just not smooth anymore and lags. I am running Convergance on iPhone5s. If i delete Convergance, performance of my iPhone is back to normal instantly.

And one further question: Do you plan to enhance calender lockscreen view like ISX or Lockinfo did? Because then, it would be a whole alternative .. at the moment, i am not very pleased with Convergance although it looks very nice, mostly due to the lack of performance my phone experiences, not only for the lockscreen but for the whole handling.

Perhaps you guys can share your experiences with me .. dont think im the only one?!

Beautiful looking theme, Is there a way to change the motion to change the camera app to a different app? Any help would be amazing cheers

Waiting for the activation email

Matt, can you kindly advise how I can purchase the beta version of Convergance. I added your repo in cydia and downloaded the Convergance tweak but it says that IDUD activation is required for this beta. Please advise how to proceed when you can. I am willing to pay to help test, just dont know where to go to purchase.

Default Wait for it...
    As he previously said on the first post of this thread, he is working on an automated system to activate UDIDs.

UPDATE (6/1/14)
    Important. Since I'm activating everything manually, my inbox has gone mental, and I can't keep up. I'm setting up an activation system as of 14/1/14 that will be automated, so please wait until that's done to send me anything!
    Just patiently wait for the link to the page allowing you to donate and activate your UDID for the beta! If you want more updates, check out his twitter: https://twitter.com/_Matchstic

Page 17 of 162 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast