Page 149 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 3240

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

iPhone? More like MyPhone iamevl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Clem-Clone View Post
    I have a few problems. I知 running iOS 8.1.2 on an iP6. I loaded the new Groovy API, GroovyLock, GroovyBoard.
    I知 running WW2.0_Base_chevymusclecar in HTML Lockscreen more with Convergance.
    I can run all this with no problems, no re-springs, etc.

I cannot use the top pull-down for widgets when using this Lockscreen.
    The top rounded or any other icon per theme simply does not show.
    I have v1.0 notifications UI turned off.
    I cannot get this to work when HTML lockscreen is turned off, even after a re-spring or re-boot.

Also, when I get a notification, I cannot 奏ap to open it from the lockscreen. I can dismiss it, via the 噌, but not open it or to reply to a message, etc.

Thoughts?
    If you go to convergence/widgets and turn off the notification centre switch does it solve?
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3585142&dateline=1347  707776

Thanks
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

Thanks Werty worked,i set the volume up so everything is ok!
    Thanks again

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

Werty12 (2015-01-24)

I have a few problems. I’m running iOS 8.1.2 on an iP6. I loaded the new Groovy API, GroovyLock, GroovyBoard.
    I’m running WW2.0_Base_chevymusclecar in HTML Lockscreen more with Convergance.

I cannot get this to work when HTML lockscreen is turned off, even after a re-spring or re-boot.

Also, when I get a notification, I cannot ‘tap to open’ it from the lockscreen. I can dismiss it, via the ‘X’, but not open it or to reply to a message, etc.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by iamevl View Post
    If you go to convergence/widgets and turn off the notification centre switch does it solve?

Yes!. Widget button appears. I'll check it with notifications. Thanks!

I have a few problems. I’m running iOS 8.1.2 on an iP6. I loaded the new Groovy API, GroovyLock, GroovyBoard.
    I’m running WW2.0_Base_chevymusclecar in HTML Lockscreen more with Convergance.

Also, when I get a notification, I cannot ‘tap to open’ it from the lockscreen. I can dismiss it, via the ‘X’, but not open it or to reply to a message, etc.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by iamevl View Post

Yes!. Widget button appears. I'll check it with notifications. Thanks!

Doesn't fix the fact that I can't 'tap ro reply' on notifications however.

Touch functions I believe are having an issue. I run an empty file for a widget in Convergance and then run GL on top and this solves this.

Just create a blank file in the LockHTML folder like Blank.theme and select it in Convergance. Then turn GL on and pick the html widget that you want to run.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

7. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-01-25)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Touch functions I believe are having an issue. I run an empty file for a widget in Convergance and then run GL on top and this solves this.

Just create a blank file in the LockHTML folder like Blank.theme and select it in Convergance. Then turn GL on and pick the html widget that you want to run.
    Will try this

Will try this

It does seem to work, thanks

Well, this worked-sorta.
    I did what you suggested, then too, I could pull-down widgets, and yes, 'tap to open' worked.

But...

The Lockscreen I was using then, after turning on Groovylock, did not updat the time when I pressed the 'home' button. major annoyance. Then at times too, when I pressed the home button, I got a blank screen. I had to re-spring to get the lockscreen info. to come back.

So...
    I reverted back to using the lockscreen in Convergance, and will put up with not being able to 'tap to open' notifications

If you are using GL+, it is one of the drawbacks of using that version of GL. This is explained in the same post as the download.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Clem Clone, please stop posting the exact same post 3 times. I know what it is to be frustrated with something not working But posting it more than once is not going to get you heard any faster. Trust me.

Hey all, exams are done.

I'll be replying to emails later during today, and will be getting back to work on Convergance hopefully tonight. Also, I have been keeping an eye on here and twitter/reddit for bugs, so whatever has been reported I'll try and get fixed ASAP.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-27), bliken (2015-01-26), Boots (2015-01-27), jawonder (2015-01-27), King_O_Hill (2015-01-26), menard_00 (2015-01-30), mirilopr (2015-01-27), nik1975 (2015-01-26), Pibe77 (2015-01-26)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Clem Clone, please stop posting the exact same post 3 times. I know what it is to be frustrated with something not working… But posting it more than once is not going to get you heard any faster. Trust me.
    thought I was posting updates. I'll refrain from 'quoting' the whole link

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Clem-Clone For This Useful Post:

NewD (2015-01-26)

Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

Anybody know what tweak I need to remove the clock and date from lockscreen with convergance? Running both groovylock+ and convergance. Everything I've tried doesn't work.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1422394738.359245.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Anybody know what tweak I need to remove the clock and date from lockscreen with convergance? Running both groovylock+ and convergance. Everything I've tried doesn't work.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1422394738.359245.jpg
    Create a folder called Blank.theme, put in Lockhtml folder and setect it in Convergance...

Inviato a vapore utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    Create a folder called Blank.theme, put in Lockhtml folder and setect it in Convergance...

Inviato a vapore utilizzando Tapatalk
    Where is the lockhtml folder located now? I know where groovylock and groovyboard folders but can't find lockhtml folder

if u dont have lhtml4 installed u can just create a a folder that has nothing in it ex: blank or i named mine clockhide.theme (dont know that was necessary but it works) and place it in this path
    var/mobile/library/convergance/ LockHTML
    then select it in convergance under background/convergance (should be an empty spot right under "none"

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-01-28), menard_00 (2015-01-30), nik1975 (2015-01-28), oldskoolsk8r (2015-01-28), san3ar (2015-01-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    if u dont have lhtml4 installed u can just create a a folder that has nothing in it ex: blank or i named mine clockhide.theme (dont know that was necessary but it works) and place it in this path
    then select it in convergance under background/convergance (should be an empty spot right under "none"
    Thanks Boots I went and made a blank theme and put it into the groovyboard+ folder and that worked.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-01-28)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

Thanks Boots but with this way the laudhpad and the toggles doesnt showed when i slide the screen left or right!
    Should i make any additional configuration?

Instead of creating a folder, create a file named clockhide.theme and the name will show up in Convergance.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-01-28), nik1975 (2015-01-28), san3ar (2015-01-28)

Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Thanks Boots but with this way the laudhpad and the toggles doesnt showed when i slide the screen left or right!
    Should i make any additional configuration?
    They should work, as it works just fine for me.

Page 149 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast