Page 146 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 3240

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

Then change to height width percentage, but it will stretch it no matter what. The only way to get optimum results is to resize your images with photoshop or a similar graphical software.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

2. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

shortysos7 (2015-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    If you just want to see the camera grabber icon, then just incorporate it into your LS.
    haha yeah i wish thats all i wanted, else i would just add the image to my LS Wall.. not a bad idea though

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    I'm afraid swipe up for camera is never to going to be a "thing" in Convergance - I changed it to swipe to the right-most page. To be honest with you, I find swiping left is actually much easier than up too, and either way it still is just a single swipe on the main page immediately after waking.
    Ok, yeah.. really the reason i asked about swipe up is because i was hoping to still use the Launchpad as normal, the widgets as normal, and the toggles as normal.. while also having the camera grabber. But I see now that would require more than one swipe up action.. swipe up from middle or left could be the passcode screen, swipe up from right side could be the camera. No worries though, i was just asking.
    I wonder if the ryan petrich tweak Grabby would play nice with convergance.. it allows multiple grabber items (swipe up actions) on the LS..

Then change to height width percentage, but it will stretch it no matter what. The only way to get optimum results is to resize your images with photoshop or a similar graphical software.
    I don't mind it stretching for now because I plan on resizing the images later. But I guess I am still a little confused as to how the initial scaling, etc works...Ive read up countless things online lol but doesnt seem to work the way i've read. It may be just this specific lockscreen.

When I use each of these lines of code, I get different results;
    1)
    <meta name= "viewport" content="width=device-width, height=device-height, initial-scale=1.3, maximum-scale=1.3, user-scalabe=no">

//This scales the width to about 414 and almost 736 height but leaves a white line underneath the lockscreen when I preview it in iFile.

2)
    <meta name= "viewport" content="initial-scale=1.3, maximum-scale=1.3, user-scalabe=no">

//Not having width or height in there accomplishes the same thing as above. So adding one or the other does nothing as well as far as trying to scale the height or width. Seems the only scaling came from the initial scale, because maximum scaling is just a threshold for how far the user can zoom.

3)
    <meta name= "viewport" content="width=window.innerWidth, height=window.innerHeight, initial-scale=1.3, maximum-scale=1.3, user-scalabe=no">

//This in theory scales the lockscreen, leaving no whitespace, but when I try to actually use the lockscreen, it seems as if its scaled for the iphone 5 lol and only fills up 1/4 of my lockscreen. But I finally got something working out of the width and height variables.

I keep trying to manipulate things but nothing seems to get the height to fill the screen using just that line of code. You said try modifying the height percentage. Would that be located in the CSS file? I assumed i didn't need to touch that even though I have tried.

So if you go 1.31 in the 1st example, does it not get rid of the little bit of white?

So if you go 1.31 in the 1st example, does it not get rid of the little bit of white?
    Sadly it does not =(. I can even go 1.5 and have it zoomed in extremely far, but it doesn't seem to stretch/scale the height all the way.

Maybe I can give you a link to what I am trying to modify? its an old old LS from back in the day. My favorite lockscreen though. Would appreciate it if you could take a crack at it. Ive been at it for hours lol. I am not to familiar or efficient with html.
    Last edited by shortysos7; 2015-01-16 at 03:09 AM.

What phone are you using?

Post a link too,

Default Convergance: A bold new direction
    What phone are you using?

Post a link too,
    Iphone 6+

The unmodded css and html files are both in there with and X in front of its name.
    Last edited by shortysos7; 2015-01-17 at 09:35 PM.

Bro, I love your taste!

I haven't seen that beauty in a long time. My pleasure to get you going!

This is going to be very complex, so pay attention.

In the "viewport" line that you are editing, change the "initial-scale=1.3" to 1.31

That's it! Enjoy bro and thanks for bringing me back to the great themes from Austin and Steve!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-01-16), dmick89 (2015-01-16), lostinthemes (2015-01-16), shortysos7 (2015-01-16)

Bro, I love your taste!

In the "viewport" line that you are editing, change the "initial-scale=1.3" to 1.31

That's it! Enjoy bro and thanks for bringing me back to the great themes from Austin and Steve!
    Alright I'll give it a shot lol and np. It's been like 4 years lol. I was going through my old stuff and saw this and knew I had to convert it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shortysos7 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-01-16), lostinthemes (2015-01-16), NewD (2015-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    Iphone 6+

Here is the link:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3go90rtqy8...theme.zip?dl=0

The unmodded css and html files are both in there with and X in front of its name.
    Thanks for the amazing LockScreen but how about the theme your using with it? What the name😁👍📲

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mike42 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-01-16), shortysos7 (2015-01-16)

Bro, I love your taste!

Hmm no luck. You tried it on your 6+? This is what I keep getting.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1421389226.597900.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Thanks for the amazing LockScreen but how about the theme your using with it? What the name😁👍📲
    Thanks but all credit goes to the amazing old school themers Austin and Steve that king has rejogged my memory with. Couldn't remember their actual names.

As far as the theme is concerned I am slowly converting the old one that went with it to the 6 and 6 plus. It was also my favorite springboards. Maybe the icons as well. Here is a pic of a combined widget I made from their stuff back in the day.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1421389389.904636.jpg

Pretty busy in school so idk how long it'll take. I also need to ask about sharing because I by all means did not create this from scratch lol and it was a paid theme back in the day.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shortysos7 For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-01-16), King_O_Hill (2015-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    Hmm no luck. You tried it on your 6+? This is what I keep getting.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1421389226.597900.jpg

Thanks but all credit goes to the amazing old school themers Austin and Steve that king has rejogged my memory with. Couldn't remember their actual names.

As far as the theme is concerned I am slowly converting the old one that went with it to the 6 and 6 plus. It was also my favorite springboards. Maybe the icons as well. Here is a pic of a combined widget I made from their stuff back in the day.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1421389389.904636.jpg

Pretty busy in school so idk how long it'll take. I also need to ask about sharing because I by all means did not create this from scratch lol and it was a paid theme back in the day.
    looks slick shorty

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2015-01-16), shortysos7 (2015-01-16)

Did you have any scaling tweak that is affecting this?

Did you have any scaling tweak that is affecting this?
    Nope don't think so. I even uninstalled convergence and installed just groovylock to test.

You just changed it to 1.31 in the html that came with it on your 6+?
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1421418043.953170.jpg

Ok, because I actually used this for months a long time ago, and I really like it, I'm still messing with it. But here's where I'm at right now.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421428673.231071.jpg

In LockBackground.html Try changing meta line from this....

<code>
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=415, height=737, initial-scale=1.3, maximum-scale=1.3, user-scalable=no">
    </code>

to this.....

<code>
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, minimum-scale=1.31, maximum-scale=1.31, user-scalable=no"/>
    </code>

In LockScreen.css changes in red

#pagewrap {
    position: absolute;
    width: 414px;
    height: 736px;
    top: 0px;
    -webkit-transform:translateX(0px) translateY(0px);
    background-color: black;
    overflow: hidden;
    }

#background {
    width: 414px;
    height: 736px;
    top: 0px;
    -webkit-transform:translateX(414px) translateY(736px);
    background-color: black;
    overflow: hidden;
    }
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2015-01-16 at 06:32 PM.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-01-18), mike42 (2015-01-16), NewD (2015-01-17), shortysos7 (2015-01-16)

Ok, because I actually used this for months a long time ago, and I really like it, I'm still messing with it. But here's where I'm at right now.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421428673.231071.jpg
    Looks good King! By any chance can you put the Live weather in that little square area? 😁👍📲

Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

On my 6 plus-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421429612.515898.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Looks good King! By any chance can you put the Live weather in that little square area? ������
    It is currently a slide show, but it could be weather.

But I just don't have the time bro.

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    On my 6 plus-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421429612.515898.jpg
    look up and see my edits

Ok I got it. It's stretched so image resizing will need to be done specially for 6+ users.

Instead of using viewport, we can just go into the css file and change where it says along with kings edits;

body{

margin: 0;

}

to

body{

-webkit-transform: scale(1.29, 1.53);
    margin: 0;

}

You can get rid of the viewport meta tag in the html file now.

For iPhone 6 users I'm not sure exactly the numbers needed but just around with it. It could be something like scale(1.18, 1.33).

I'll try and resize the images but if someone else is better at that please be my guest lol.

I too have the springboard scaled now to fit. So same thing applies if anyone is better at resizing images.

Either way thanks a lot king for listening and the help. Glad to have this back on my 6+ 😃.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to shortysos7 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-01-17)

Page 146 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast