Page 13 of 162 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

Quote Originally Posted by DoGi114 View Post
    Are you planning to fix not showing up notification from phone app and showing up all notification from each app, not just first one notification?
    I am yes; it's been bugging me (no pun intended ) for a while, so I'll get round to it soon.

For those who've emailed me today, everyone who emailed before an hour ago should see a reply now.

Quick question: what sort of widgets would you like to see by default?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-13), DoGi114 (2014-01-13), RKO1195 (2014-01-13)

Thanks

reminders it I think must have.
    And maybe deleting notifications from lockscreen, some sort of this would be nice.
    Btw do you have an date for next beta? This tweak is really gret man.

Quote Originally Posted by DoGi114 View Post
    reminders it I think must have.
    And maybe deleting notifications from lockscreen, some sort of this would be nice.
    Btw do you have an date for next beta? This tweak is really gret man.
    ETA is very soon, I'm just waiting for the "all clear" from my internal testers for this one!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-13), Jato_BZ (2014-01-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    ETA is very soon, I'm just waiting for the "all clear" from my internal testers for this one!
    And could you do something about reminders widget ?

Does anyone else have a problem where your phone wont auto dim on the lockscreen after enabling this tweak?

can't wait till this releases on cydia, this is the perfect replacement of lock info!

Quote Originally Posted by pieisownage View Post
    Does anyone else have a problem where your phone wont auto dim on the lockscreen after enabling this tweak?
    Yes, Match is aware of this

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viens For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-13), Matchstic (2014-01-13)

He fixed it working good now Matt

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-13), Matchstic (2014-01-13), pieisownage (2014-01-13)

hey man
    i donated and have sent you an email with all you need
    great work what i can see so far. iam really excited to get this.

best regards

I still have that bug where my phone just freezes whenever I slide to unlock..
    Hopefully that'll get fixed soon.
    Thanks again for this awesome tweak!

Anybody know about the Flat theme for convergence in cydia?
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

Default Slow
    I don't know if this has been said already , but when i install convergance, my iphone is getting slow. (animations and all) , even if convergance is disabled in the settings.
    When i uninstall it, everything runs smooth again.

iPhone 4S, 7.0.4

Quote Originally Posted by alxtribal View Post
    I don't know if this has been said already , but when i install convergance, my iphone is getting slow. (animations and all) , even if convergance is disabled in the settings.
    When i uninstall it, everything runs smooth again.

iPhone 4S, 7.0.4
    I have seen some slowness and a ton of battery drain.
    With the latest update I was also experiencing a very high number of crashes to safe mode. I've disabled Convergance for the time being and that seems to have resolved the issue.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Ok just installed version 0.2.3-1 and when i tried swiping up to put in my password i accidentally swipe right to the camera and was sent in safe mode. This happen twice before i was able to get it swipe up and put in my password.

Also if i try to wake up my lock screen by pressing the home button i have to press the home button at lease 5-6 time before the lock screen wakes up .

Edit:- I figure out the home button wake. After locking the screen has to settle for a few seconds before you try to wake it , if it's sitting there for a while it wakes as soon as you press the home or power button . If you just lock it and try to open it immediately it won't wake you have to give it at lease 5 seconds .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-01-13 at 08:31 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

After installing last night, I've discovered that when I receive any type of notification, the screen won't turn off.

Unfortunately it's caused some type of problem with my screen of my 5S after being on the lock screen for 11-12 hours.

I understand that I'm the only one responsible for installing any type of tweaks to my phone, but this is pretty unfortunate to have had this phone for a week and a tweak that left my screen on all night has damaged my device.

Hopefully the dev can get this sorted out before many other people have phones damaged because of it.

Yes, you need to becareful when running beta versions of anything. But I've had my device plugged in with the screen on for days and no problems. What happened to your screen.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by TooSlo View Post
    After installing last night, I've discovered that when I receive any type of notification, the screen won't turn off.

Unfortunately it's caused some type of problem with my screen of my 5S after being on the lock screen for 11-12 hours.

I understand that I'm the only one responsible for installing any type of tweaks to my phone, but this is pretty unfortunate to have had this phone for a week and a tweak that left my screen on all night has damaged my device.

Hopefully the dev can get this sorted out before many other people have phones damaged because of it.
    I'm very sorry to hear that. The bug was fixed in this morning's (UK time) beta, I wasn't able to get it out before heading to sleep.

if you take off the jailbreak Apple should replace it for you at no cost, as you've only had it a week.

To repeat what King asked, what's happened to the screen?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-13)

Thanks

Well, after doing some thorough investigating and research into this baby, I'm ready to donate. I will be doing so when I get home, and if this theme delivers as it appears to in your screen shots and the fact it runs on mobile sub and not winterboard, it will have been well worth $2.

The art and design look worth at least $5.

Can't wait to get a hold of it.

Important. Since I'm activating everything manually, my inbox has gone mental, and I can't keep up. I'm setting up an activation system tomorrow that's automated, so please wait until then to send me anything!

That's also been added to the first post, and also the other one on the 4th page. Please bear with me!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-13), Jato_BZ (2014-01-14)

Quote Originally Posted by jcksnftsn View Post
    I have seen some slowness and a ton of battery drain.
    With the latest update I was also experiencing a very high number of crashes to safe mode. I've disabled Convergance for the time being and that seems to have resolved the issue.
    My apologies, I didn't mean to sound like I was complaining or just lob some bombs over the fence without throwing out something more helpful. It's not that I don't like Convergance, in fact I love it so far.
    Having said that the crashes I was experiencing early have completely stopped since I disabled Convergance, since no one else is reporting issue I'm guessing I have some sort of conflict between other apps / tweaks. Any suggestions on an app for error logging to get more insight into what is happening?
    It does seem that the battery was draining pretty quickly as well with Convergance enabled but I'm thinking this was due at least in part to the fact that it wasn't sleeping correctly. This isn't a deal breaker for me but it would be nice to see it optimized and I can do some additional testing to see what sort of difference we are actually looking at.

Thanks for your work, it looks fantastic.

Page 13 of 162 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast