Page 127 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 3240

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

Thanks
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Nope that didn't work either, for some reason the theme Core won't show up for me on the toggles.
    I wish I had an answer for you, but I don't. It works fine for me, but I'm on an iP5.

Quote Originally Posted by mirilopr View Post
    Well, I don't know a lot, but if I had to guess, maybe the prob is with the theme? I'm out of ideas.
    I'm offended!!

Just kidding...no I'm not.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    I can send that to you later today. But it is probably also worth mentioning that I had uniaw7 running on the LS no problem, but it was not upscaled to iPhone 6+ size. It was iPhone 5/5s size and it was running fine. If I add the upscaling code it goes to 6+ size and the code works, but I get more resprings than a trampoline at a weight loss center 😁
    Ah - you can't leave out critical data like that. Please don't tell folks that you're running stably with UniAW7 on your 6+. That's not true… 😉 I'm smiling as I say this. I'm not mad. Just confusing people.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ah - you can't leave out critical data like that. Please don't tell folks that you're running stably with UniAW7 on your 6+. That's not true… �� I'm smiling as I say this. I'm not mad. Just confusing people.
    Sorry, wasn't trying to confuse. It was before Dacal shared the iPhone 6+ version, and before the code to upscale was shared, so the 5/5s version was the only one publicly available at the time.
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 2014-11-24 at 11:18 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

NewD (2014-11-25)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mirilopr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    I wish I had an answer for you, but I don't. It works fine for me, but I'm on an iP5.

I'm offended!!

Just kidding...no I'm not.
    My bad!!!! As i said, I really dont know a lot ☺️😉

Here it is Matt!

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1416870068.942716.jpg
    Last edited by mirilopr; 2014-11-25 at 12:02 AM.

Thanks

Nope that didn't work either, for some reason the theme Core won't show up for me on the toggles.
    Do other Convergance themes work for you? If so, maybe mirilopr was right and it's my theme (). If other themes work, compare them to mine to see if there are any obvious differences (e.g. file names, etc.). And you could always try replacing the toggle images in one of those working themes with my images and see if that works for you.

If no themes work for you, then you are SOL.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-11-25), jm26200 (2014-11-25)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    Sorry, wasn't trying to confuse. It was before Dacal shared the iPhone 6+ version, and before the code to upscale was shared, so the 5/5s version was the only one publicly available at the time.
    All good, my friend.. .. Just using the words "6+", "animation", and "stable" all in the same sentence these days can be very confusing to other 6+ owners. LOL!!

Peace!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (2014-12-04), orangefreddie (2014-11-25)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

Nope that didn't work either, for some reason the theme Core won't show up for me on the toggles.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm just taking a guess, but I'm leaning towards it being a "pre-rendered" glyph issue, where the toggles won't show unless there's a pre-rendered version of it included in retina and non-retina sizes. This should help eliminate some issues. Try these themes with a Respring if nothing shows at first. The first link uses pre-rendered switches, and the second uses glyph switches. Thank you.

cydia://package/com.modmyi.4zoobhoyconvergance

cydia://package/com.modmyi.4convergancesimple

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-11-27), dmick89 (2014-11-25), EricB78 (2014-11-25), King_O_Hill (2014-11-25), oldskoolsk8r (2014-11-25)

Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

Do other Convergance themes work for you? If so, maybe mirilopr was right and it's my theme (). If other themes work, compare them to mine to see if there are any obvious differences (e.g. file names, etc.). And you could always try replacing the toggle images in one of those working themes with my images and see if that works for you.

Yeah the main 4 themes that come with convergance work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    I'm just taking a guess, but I'm leaning towards it being a "pre-rendered" glyph issue, where the toggles won't show unless there's a pre-rendered version of it included in retina and non-retina sizes. This should help eliminate some issues. Try these themes with a Respring if nothing shows at first. The first link uses pre-rendered switches, and the second uses glyph switches. Thank you.

cydia://package/com.modmyi.4zoobhoyconvergance

cydia://package/com.modmyi.4convergancesimple
    Yup both of them worked, I don't know why Core theme won't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by oldskoolsk8r; 2014-11-25 at 04:28 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-11-27)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Same problem here, all my other theme toggles shows except yours .

Thanks
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

Default Convergance: A bold new direction
    Yeah the main 4 themes that come with convergance work

Yup both of them worked, I don't know why Core theme won't work.
    You're missing the bottom left (DND toggle?) in the pre-rendered (ZooBhoy) screen. The theme that you're having issues with uses pre-rendered method, and therefor all toggles must be themed, or they most likely won't show. That's my experience anyway. I think there's over 150 images per set (roughly) in my themes, including toggles and notification icons. There maybe slightly less... but multiply that by a lot of themes and I got myself an issue As I posted earlier in the thread, I can theme toggles upon request. All that's usually needed is the bundle ID, and if the switch has an on/off, or just a universal image like Respring. On second glance, that's not the DND toggle in the bottom left, so request away if you'd like them added. Cheers.

You shouldn't have too much of an issue with themes that use the "glyph" method, with an overlay colour. As seen in your second screen, that method replaces the toggles with the default PDF in the tweak.

Cheers.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-11-27), oldskoolsk8r (2014-11-25)

For those who don't frequent Blue's Core theme thread, I made a Convergance theme for it. I think it's simple enough to go with other themes, so I thought I'd share it here too. Apologies for all the pics (please remove them before quoting).

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n6ym5yl9d6...ncThm.zip?dl=0

Installation instructions are in a README file in the download, so read it!
    hi Sital good morning goog morning all

maybe think neeed help install ur theme for convergance =im on i6 ios 8.1 but no seee information and in folder com.matchstic.infostats
    no file .plist ??? u can see and put all file as u say strange .. all ok only this ..
    -img_0103.jpg - -img_0104.jpg

ty by advance

best regards

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jm26200 View Post
    hi Sital good morning goog morning all

maybe think neeed help install ur theme for convergance =im on i6 ios 8.1 but no seee information and in folder com.matchstic.infostats
    no file .plist ??? u can see and put all file as u say strange .. all ok only this ..
    -img_0103.jpg - -img_0104.jpg

ty by advance

best regards
    You need to download the System widget from Matchstic's repo for data to show.

And for the calculator did you replace the icon image in var/mobile/Library/Convergance/LockWidgets.bungle/com.matchstic.Calculator instead of trying to theme it through WinterBoard?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

jm26200 (2014-11-25)

My current list of things to fix are:

iOS 8:
    - Weather widget data
    - Tiny graphical issue on Calendar widget
    - Camera doesn't always display (I can't replicate this!)
    - iPad has issues with the unlock animation
    - DRM code can potentially fail when reading and writing the license file

iOS 7:
    - Launchpad doesn't work very well on iOS 7.0 (tested fine on 7.1)

iOS 6:
    - No known issues

Is there anything I've missed?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-11-25), RKO1195 (2014-11-28)

have anyone had troubles with facetime and convergance on the lockscreen?as for some reason my LS going crazy and i couldn't open it i had to make an hard reboot to get it back this happens only when i receive and facetime call on LS

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    have anyone had troubles with facetime and convergance on the lockscreen?as for some reason my LS going crazy and i couldn't open it i had to make an hard reboot to get it back this happens only when i receive and facetime call on LS
    I'll test now, and edit this post when I have results.

EDIT: I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary, tried with a passcode on and then disabled. Could you send a screenshot please of the issue?
    Last edited by Matchstic; 2014-11-25 at 12:12 PM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2014-11-25), King_O_Hill (2014-11-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    ok my friend i think is because of the camera issue not realy sure but when i open camera from right and close it my touch wont work or even the pass to open the phone i need to close the phone and then when i hit home button all good something i experience with facetime to before but today i had to made that hard reboot.

You need to download the System widget from Matchstic's repo for data to show.

And for the calculator did you replace the icon image in var/mobile/Library/Convergance/LockWidgets.bungle/com.matchstic.Calculator instead of trying to theme it through WinterBoard?
    thank you very much @Sital all ok with ur help appreciate very quickly
    nice day
    regards
    -img_0108.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post

EDIT: I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary, tried with a passcode on and then disabled. Could you send a screenshot please of the issue?
    hmm i don't even know how to as if the phone close when i close the facetime call can't make screenshot anyway did you try using callbar?could be that cause an conflict with convergance?i forgot to mention that i use callbar instead of the phone app

Hi, anyone knows why I am unable to purchase? I'm using ios 8.1. Thanks before.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,051 Posts

Its only available as a beta to people who previously bought it I believe. If not then do you have the matts repo installed?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthews436 For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (2014-11-25)

Page 127 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast